FUCK!! Bedbugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Aug 6, 2014.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

This is an international story and is pertinent to all people, not just the so-called off topic international sub-forum here, but I post it in here so I don't get banned.

Feel free to move it to the International sub-forum.
    No, you don't HAVE to, Exec, hehe.:rolleyes:
    Thanks for letting me bleed my heart out in this forum so so many years everyone!
    -------------------------------------BEGIN---------------------------
    \
    In early June I saw, in a room downstairs used to store a Big Blue Bin, an infested mattress, bedbugs.
    I GO DOWN INTO THE ROOM TO TOSS MY GARBAGE INTO EVERY COUPLE DAYS.
    I freaked out, went back up into my apartment and started searching, I didn't know much about bedbugs, where they live, what they do, etc. I sure do now.
    I found one, he was scurrying across my carpet. I killed him and put him into a little tiny plastic zip-lock bag and brought him to the complex manager.
    Management said, we will take care of it, Mr Colquhoun.
    It was then my troubles really started.
    Every week since, a pesticide control crew have come through all my belongings, alternating, one week a dog crew comes and searches for bedbug sign [scent]. ANd the other week they come with a treatment crew, to apply various [now considered safe for environment] pesticides.
    THE THINGS ARE STILL HERE.
    I am finding entry points to my apartment the crew didn't find, which is only human, those guys cannot do their work instantly, I understand and don't blame anyone.
    7 visits. 8the on Tuesday coming up.
    I have tried applying remedies I can think of that compliment rather than interfere with the treatments.
    I am now well schooled in the things, have readed a TONNE of material about them.
    And am realistic now, I won't be rid of them in this apartment for a year.....
    AND THAT IS ONCE ALL ENTRY POINTS INTO THIS PLACE ARE BARRICADED, and those bug crew isn't finding them fast enough for me, I am vigilant and am searching this place every day, as a routine.
    I keep finding entry points the crew aren't finding.
    I have thrown out almost all my clothes, even after rigorously hot washing everything and bagging it all in sealed bags Then I found them hanging out UNDER THE BAGS I HAD STORED.
    I flipped out and threw out ALL MY CLOTHING.
    Yup ALL OF EM. I have now, enough clothing for a backpack, like I used to have when I was 17 and moved away from home. I liked it just fine then and can live light now too.
    I threw out all furniture, couches chairs bed, N Tabes, coffee tables, books shelves.
    The crew have now applied pesticides three times. their forth application next Tuesday. And this is going to go on and on and on and on.
    I HAVE NO PRIVACY. All of my belongings are not meant to be looked over by strangers, so in order to avoid that, I threw out so much stuff.
    I am camping in here, I sleep on a foam mat [they don't like the man made foam, they won't nest on it, but they can and do walk on it and crawl under it, but at least they don't stay on it.
    Every week I am stripping down every bit of bedding I have and doing the proper washing regime and drying. I am applying barriers, home made, petroleum jelly around their discovered-by-me lairs, which the bug crew missed. The crew seems blind UPWARDS. There are so many lairs above head level, and those guys aren't finding those, they are paying attention to the dog, but they need a monkey, who can climb.
    I am not using pesticides, as they will interfere with the methods the crew is using. SO I am limited as to what I can do, in order to be pro-active. The bug control company say I mustn't mess with em, just leave em alone, let the crew exterminate them. WELL THEY AIN'T WINNING THIS BATTLE, they need my help. I am not being proud, I mean it, these bugs won't be controlled without my help too, so the bug guys just ask I keep in touch and tell em what barriers I have erected, so they can co-ordinate. That is a lot better than the double-talkin I got the first couple times I phoned them. I had my Provincial top level applicators license twenty years ago. I scored 2nd highest in BC history at exams [easy it is just rote learning just read!] so high they made me come back and do the exam again.,But all that I learned was forestry, and the work I did was herbicides, not pesticides, so I didn't learn much about bugs, but was and am well aware that1: I am a smart guy and 2:My knowledge is not as current as the current bug guys. SO I just don't want them handing me bullshit. They don't anymore.

I am wracking my brain.
    Entry points are typical, if you read about the creatures it then becomes easier to second guess them.
    I keep finding more entry points and I keep on finding their feces and their living places undiscovered by the crew and their dog.
    They things are in the ceiling!!!!!!! No dog climbs up there.
    They tell me that if the situation doesn't improve they will encase ALL of my belongings in a Big Plastic Bag and steam everything with high temperatures.
    I know it won't work those things are entering from the their migration routes, which I am discovering slowly but surely but I am not confident, I am sure I am never going to find all of their entry points, I am only human, just like the exterminators who are failing to end this problem.
    Again, I don't place blame, I know better than that.
    The only way to get right of em all is to kill em all on the same time period, send everyone out of here for a week [hotel rental, a load of naked people with NO belongings brought with em] and then the setting up of a Bedbug Apocalypse in this building.
    And that will never be done. Management here is not serious about this infestation, if they were, this building would be treated.
    And then the things would come back anyway, entry pints being Outside World.
    I am pretty disheartened. I don't have a lot of property, when I got sick ALL my property except a few documents was disposed of. I had nothing when I awoke in hospital.
    Mum said, Oh tom, this is a Brand New Start To A Brand New Life for you don't worry, we will help get you all set up!
    So, I have a nice little table for two. A couple chairs for it. A couple lamps, that sorts of things.
    I am so fed up, I am considering throwing away everything I own [except for my computer, and I can make sure there is NOTHING alive in that.

I am seriously considering walking out of this place, naked, getting in mum's car and driving out of here.
    Mum is my guardian has been since I was sick and helpless, I never relinquish her legal guardianship of me, both of us are aware that I might become helpless again some day and why not just leave Mum as legal advocate, there is no harm [she is MY MUM!!!!!!!].
    Mum says if I have to tolerate much more of this it will be time FOR ANOTHER NEW START.
    This continent is now infested with Bed Bugs, they almost disappeared fifty years ago.
    Now they are back, with a vengeance and they ARE RELENTLESS.
    I AM SICK OF THIS.
    I used to be very happy living in the bush, I spent many happy years as a hobo, with a neat camp and a happy life [I had work, be assured, a hobo is NOT A BUM].
    I have had a heart attack [two of em] so I am not suited to live in a outdoor environment anymore. BUT IF THIS KEEPS UP, I MIGHT JUST GIVE IT A TRY
    There are no bedbugs in the forest.

Imagine, Tom C scantily clad [in summer], romping in a forest in Beautiful SW British Columbia, a very benign climate, my home which I am happy in, naked in the forest, happy, some smoked meat, some nuts, some dried fruit, a sturdy wall tent. In winter that is why I said wall-tent, and not just tent.
    I just need to be sure I can cut wood and stuff. I need a mailing address ad that sorts of thing, unlike when I was hobo-ing in days past.
    One of my dreams is to live light like that, but my heart attack preempted that dream.

Hey Mum what do ya think about this idea? [she is gonna freak out, will think a bear is gonna eat me or something or maybe I might get sick..... Well I am sick now, in here, this box].

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Bedbugs. Are easy to kill. I will tell you how.

First, they like to live near their food supply. (you)
    that means they will be living in the little crevices in your mattress. specially near yer head..Look for them, they are very very thin and like to hide in thin cracks in cloth and also they live in floorboard cracks. always cracks.
    kill these suckers 1 by 1. I did now they are gone.

wash all your clothes in hottest water possible. all in one day. and your bedsheets and blankets too. hot water. while they is being washed, go all around you matress and look in the crevices, you have rugs or carpets or wooden floors. wooden floors with little cracks, like planks of wood is the worst.

a secret: bedbugs are killed by heat. pour a kettle of hot water and run it all in the cracks of your mattress. its just water, wont hurt the mattress. instant heat kills bedbugs and eggs, larvae, everything. I promise.

go figure

heres yer problem

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    looseleaf likes this.
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

All well and good.
    Don't you think I pay special attention to my sleeping area now? My clothing storage? My bedding? Thing I was satisfied with simple solutions to complex problem????? Hmmmm?

The bugs do NOT sit next to the host, not if they have been repelled by the chemical they can taste and hate, the move around it and still find you, they are relentless.
    I now, have a blue ring around my sleeping mat [I threw away my bed, the bugs cannot nest in Polly foam mats, but that STILL walk over it and under it, so the blue ring around my nest is COMET Cleanser [tm]. It is sometimes mixed with petroleum jelly and sometimes not depending on the surface I apply it to. My apartment is as about as habitable as Mars now. No immunity possible, they do not adapt to it, like you and I don't adapts to chlorine gas.
    There is 'food grade' barisac acid [borax ground to nano-sized grains sprinkled everywhere [harmless to me].
    There is diatomacious earth at baseboards. But the application of all that stuff by the crew is half-assed, they are missing all sorts of stuff, places, entry points, and nests, thy do NOT look up, the bug crew, half-assed job. See the article, okay? I describe that.
    The are drop on me from the ceiling too!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The bugs guys did an imperfect job and want to continue coming for week after weeks and never addressing the problem as a global one [in the building] rather they are treating this problem LOCALLY, in the single apartment of mine, I smell politics.
    The babies who were driven mad from the chemicals around the baseboards are now migrated back into the remaining furniture and storage, which has been treated already, but the entry points [called vectors] were NOT barricaded.
    WTF?
    and now which has to be moved around and treated again and again, the bug guys are NOT THINKING STRATEGICALLY, they are only thinking one punch at a time and you don't win a war with a punch.
    How to do I pour boiling water on the ceiling? Steam is okay, but not boiling water, is very dangerous AND it saps it's heat in an instant and doesn't fuckin work, as a applier [me] isn't perfect and will miss one or one hundred eggs.
    Simple, JUST DON'T USE HOT WATER.
    Use steam.
    I don't want to do that.
    Some-else can do that.
    They coming from cracks up there too, and light fixtures - I am, for the time being, creating barriers made of petroleum jelly, which doesn't conflict with the inept bug exterminators. I am training them.
    The petroleum jelly is a barrier they won't cross, but it is NOT insecticide, so is only a thing that helps in a tactical situation, not a strategy.
    Did you read what I wrote? Did you read the part about me having a pesticide application license? Mine was the heaviest of them all, the BIG one. My specialty was different, as I went into forest and controlled weeds, instead of bugs in the home, but the facts is I had second highest score ever in the examinations [which are grueling]. I had to do the test again, with a man hovering over me, alone that time, nobody elese taking the test, they didn't rust my scores. I HAVE [had] an IQ well past 160, know what means? I may be stupid, oh, I am stupid all the time, but I CAN READ, and am a better student than 99.x% of humanity.
    I don't suffer fools gladly and those bug guys should NOT be smiling derisively and pooh-pooing, they are just fucking sprayers, they are NOT the same level of exterminator that I was, which was the HEAVIEST MOS GNARLY of the pesticides appliers, I was licensees to have a company, a professional. Yet those bug people have NO idia who I am and what I did [well, they do now, uh]

So, I am willing to do some of those that you have suggested, and others? Well no, like the boiling water [I use pine sol in solution with water and a drop of soup. Is insta-kill too and harmless to me and doesn't interfere with the treatments the inept bug guys are applying [why are they too azay to climb and look at tops of hinged doors? etc.
    I think I already wrote what I am doing in-house, so why are you telling me?
    Please tell me something I don't know.
    But that said thanks for caring and trying to offer an answer or three [think up some more, maybe they will be something new?]
    One at a time, though great fun, is no way to kil em, I need to have a Bug Holocaust here, Za Final Zolution!

I am going to Tenancy Branch, BC Gov with letters. I am duplicating those letters and sending them to THE MAYOR [who I know] and lodging a complaint in both local gov and provincial. Seen the news lately?
    Bedbugs are the new Malaria Mosquitoes.
    We don't tolerate even hearing a BUZZ from a mosquito in our cities, that culture, in Canada is ANTI-bug, it always was, still is.
    My lawyer loves it. He says THEY WILL CLOSE THE BUILDING AND REQUIRE THE DOLTS WHO RUN THIS PLACE TO DEAL WITH IT. The bugs are NOT mine, they are infesting the building, and according to my talks among neighbors here, everyone is suffering, but oo many people cannot stand the scrutiny of having a gre come into their homes once a week forever.
    This is a war, not a battle.
    I am getting angry.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

There is no point in makin a blue ring around your bed or anything else if you have bedbugs in your ceiling, they can drop down on you right?

don't be stunnded. COmet and petroleum will kill anything, makes you sick too. get it out of your fuckin masonic new ddigs. So there will be aknock at your door.

I am surprised your maybe not as smart as I thought. Look, bedbugs can live for 2 YEARS in a matresses, sofa, yer clothes, and not have one drop of blood. how is makin a blue circle around a bed gonna help. how many times are you gonna sprinkle a blue circle around your bed then step in it when you get up to go for a pee. 500? bedbugs is laughin at you bud. If you have a boy bed bug and a girl bedbug inside the blue circle you are screwed forever. They can live on one drop of blood for a 2 years. (each bug)

I was attacked big time by bed bugs. they got into my place when I bought this 3 drawer dresser to put sweaters in in the wintertime, I reckon. It was rough sawn wood, rustic, drawers worked damn good and smooth. 3 big drawers, bought it cash no regrets.

I had BAD itchin around my side, in the morning, like red bite marks, like mosquitos, but there were no mosquitos. Problem was so bad I said I will sleep on the fuckin sofa in the basement. Next thing I know I am getting attacked worse and worse even sleeping on the sofa.

Then I WAS GETTIN MAD. If you have mental problems like obsessive compulsive this kind of thing is gonna really fuckin bug you.

I started to think. maybe I had bedbugs. I started thinking about episodes of little house on the prarie when I was a kid and how the settlers would quarantine people and stuff when mice and rats were spreading disease. You can't fuck around with diseases. You have to kill all the mice in the barn burn the whole fuckin barn down is best. And mrs. ingolls one time cut her leg real bad it got infected, she was all alone. was getting sick. Know what she did? HOT WATER. And the time everyone was getting sick and no one knew what was the problem then they went into the barn and saw all the fuckin mice and burned everything to shit. same solution, HEAT.

Heat is a solution, you have to act like a white man and know how to APPLY the technology.

I can't burn down the house.

Guarteed solution to bed bugs problem, inside and outside of any blue circles too. :znaika:

TRUE STORY, TRUE SOLUTION
    steps:
    SO, there is still hot water.

1. I washed ALL of my clothes in hot water, put them in plastic garbage bags. (I FOUND bedbugs STUCK to my blue tartan bathrobe, this was shocking to me, a clean guy, they were killed good, an explanation for how they got from my bed to the sofa) :mafia:

2. Next I took a dustbuster and sucked up all around the mattresses crevices, top mattresses and bottom and even UPSIDE DOWN crevices, yep. threw the dust bag OUTside the house in the garbage

3. thought about renting a steamer cleaner, (rug doctor kind from where I get my groceries) BAD idea because it said DO NOT PUT boiling water into this unit. (I needed boiling)

4. Boiled water and put it into a thing like this
    [​IMG]

5. run HOT water all down the fuckin CRACKS in your mattreses
    [​IMG] and run hot water in your bedframe and any cracks like wooden especially, baseboards they like too. :UU:

you need something that can put HOT water in the matreeses cracks fast., accuratly like with a pointed spout like in the picture.
    Renting a powerful steamer is a good idea (maybe). ASK THEM IF it uses fuckin hot water, then say HOW HOT.

Blue rings, black gloves, bAD IDEAS

The bugs guys don't want to get rid of your bed bugs. If they do, they will be unemployed. They want to make money. This usually means CREATUING the impression that they are the best guys to call. They are n/m.

use hot water. it works. It worked for me. POur it focused in everywhere, forget the ceiling part. comet is gonna make you sick.

If there are bed bugs in your celing? that is weird, you should see them, maybe if you have cracks in the wall paper all they way up to the ceiling? They come out at 4 am when you are sleeping. been doing it that way for couple thousand years. bed bugs are very fast, like ants when they know you are trying to kill them. I was surprised.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Bleach always works, but isn't persistent and turns into gas!!!
    Food grade Borax doesn't work as bedbugs don't groom them selves.
    Pine sol always works but isn't persistent.
    Detol always works but isn't persistent.
    Comet Cleanser doesn't tun into gas until it is diluted with water, Petroleum Jelly isn't reactive with Ajax.
    Etc etc. I have more tricks.
    Lots of em.
    Cheap powdered chlorine bleach [AJax cleanser] in powder form is blue so the crew AND I knows where I put it , And no gas unless I dump water on it. I have to vacuum everything off once per week. INCLUDING that powered shit all of it
    Powdered chlorine and petroleum jelly is persistent. AND no gas.
    And is one of many tools I am using, I am not simple minded.
    The blue ring is a punch, not the fight, just a punch.
    It is the last barrier not the first.
    Some ofthem crawl across the carpet to find me.
    My furniture is gone, but for three items two wooden chairs and a wooden desk. They are have PCB and Permthrin in cracks.
    ALL my textiles were done as you describe, HOT water washing cycle and a double dose of time in the Commercial dryer and then BAM stuff into Big Heavy duty Glad Brand Bags, and sealed. Haven't been opened in 7 weeks. I live with one pair of pants, one shirt, one jean jacket, two socks and a pair of sneakers. I have a bag with an exact duplicate of those items, when the bug crew comes, I trade clothes and leave my place in a fuckin airlock, ha. There is a written procedure describes in which order I need to do those things, so that the bugs don't simply jump from one pair of pants that I change out of and jump into the fresh ones. It is too complicate to describe, is similar to decontaminating a biological attack or something.
    As you say, if they are coming from ceiling, the are like paratroopers. I am finding their entry points and allying chlorine [Ajax] which is what Chlorine Based Insecticides are made of [now illegal, banned, but I know how to mix it, I used to for my work, remember? Petroleum and chlorine mixed is what they call an formulated organ-chlorine pesticide, non-specific, it is not a specialist insecticide like diatomaceous earth, it is kill everything o-side] Yes, it will kill me, if I roll on it, come on, thing I have it applied in a geometric shape? NO, it is a barrier and I thought about it before I did it.
    The reason it is in a mix that I cooked, is the mix can be glued around light fixtures etc on the ceiling, which the crew missed.
    Powered form is for the floor, the glue form [petroleum and Ajax] is for cracks and holes in walls and ceiling etc, like a caulking almost but more gooey.

Etc etc etc.

And hot water will NOT do, whatever you dump hot water on conducts heat and the hot water becomes not-hot instantly. STEAM travels very well, the crew is going to steam all my furniture in a Big Sealed Thingie, I don't know their schedule. I am told this is typical, that bug infestations are not a fast cure problem it takes time [for example two year dormancy of the hiding fuckers]
    I am in touch with the bug people and they with me, the reasons I am trying what I can in this way is because there are many things I COULD do if it weren't for the dog that has to come in here to search for the bugs, I cannot dump this or that substance in many places as it will screw up the bug guys. soo all remedies I am applying are first, talked over with the bug guy.
    They know what I am doing to assist them and they are complimenting my efforts.
    ANd I am sure and am assured that what I am doing is helpful and proper that the bug crew cannot do this without my help.
    And wise versa.
    You are right, I need to get out of this masonic lodge. But that is a later project [three years].
    ALL of my belonging could be fitted into a toyota pick-up truck, and not be a stack of stuff. I have hardly anything.
    And if I need to, the table and two chairs remaining, I will throw away. I will throw away everything if I have to. EVERYTHING.
    I told my Mum I am willing to walk out of here naked, wash with a hose out back, with turpentine and a wire brush, get into a pair of paper pants, go dip myself in acid, change cloths again, then apply gasoline and burn my outer layers of skin off and then I will go live in the bush, naked, with a lion cloth. She laughed. I AM SERIOUS.

It is difficult to live in the same apartment whi8le it is being treated [8 weeks now and no end in sight, the crew is coming back again and again and again, BUT THEY AREN'T FINDING THE VECTOR POINTS AS WELL AS I AM. For example, the ceiling, I am surprised they didn't treat the Ceiling. But I have.
    I will never be rid of them, they are infesting a building, not just me, a building, like I said above, this is a global matter not local, global meaning Building not just my apartment, the whole fuckin building.
    My social worker asked me if I am willing to walk out of there naked, and change my cloths after leaving and abandon all my property, I said yes, but. And she said: We will cut you a cheque.
    I think if you could see my suite you would say:
    Oh yeah, I see, you, Hezey, aren't a retard!
    I am being as diligent as I can, I am imperfect.

You reply just shows how complex this problem is and how adaptable the enemy is. I have the advantage of being able to plead:
    Help me help me, I have had two heart attacks and am a stroke victim, I cannot bear this help me, help me.
    They don't like so much helping out crack heads who have made a balls of their lives, but they really go out of their way to help crippled up fuckers who didn't get that way from, well crack and stuff, or crime.
    I am the type of guy those Social Worker type like helping because they have good results, I ain't a waste of time.
    Thanks for you helpful and humorous reply, which is not all wrong, [that watering pail is a hoot, _boiled_ water, why boiled? So it is safe to drink?
    You meant boiling, right?; fill it up with boiling water climb on a step latter and POUR IT ON MY SELF - accident waiting to happen, Hezey becomes a burn victim, sure, I will get right to it..

PS: Is that your cock? Why would you do that? Do you think the bugs are scared of your cock and will all die of a heart attack?
    [​IMG]

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I have to sleep now. In my nice bed bug free for the last 4 years bed.

I fixed a bed bug problem in a weekend with hot water. they re dead.
    Don't worry about pouring hot water on the ceiling. forget the ceiling. there is no cracks in the ceiling so I think you are dreadming a little. SOmetime when people are lying awake and staring at the ceiling any little dot becomes a bedbug. I'm telling you they live in mattresess, pillows, baseboards. You can kill all the bedbugs on one side of your mattress with a pail or 2 at the most of hot water, done in20 minutes. no chemicals, no pakis telling you "it will take two years to get of these suckers" "this is a long term problem". Bullshit.

all bedbugs die at 50 degrees C, hot water is 100 and hot steam is 100 C or more. You need to hire a pro to put water on some cracks? LOL

rent a steamer, it's fun, like a real big one, industrial strength with temperstures in the 120 or better range. :dark:
    stuff the pros don't want you to see

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

END THREAD.

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

OKay, just trying to help.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Well. It is end now.
    I brewed some organochloride persticide [yup, I know how to].
    And brewed some organophosphate pesticide too [Yup, I know how to].
    I used em.
    Properly, yup.
    The bug search team came today. I had an argument with the woman, trying to tell her:
    Your dog better not put his nose here! And she said, I don't have time, just please leave and let us search for any bedbugs.
    I went out into the hall with the management bitch.
    The dog's safety when he gets a nose full of sodium hydrochloride or sodium phosphate?
    I told the management cunt to make a note of the warning I tried to give. She said yup. I said, no, I see your notes, WRITE IT DOWN. SIGN IT. GIVE ME A CARBON COPY.
    She said, not necessary.
    I said IS NECESSARY, gimme!
    She gave me.
    And the woman with the dog exited, and said, You Have No Bugs Sir.
    [Well it isn't because of that bug company, they wanted me and other tenants as their meal ticket, well, I am one less in their easy money plan.
    No fuckin' piss-warm water poured out a pitcher.
    I got a better plan, which I did.
    If I had better equipment I would have cooked some DDT.
    Well what I did cook and treated this place with worked.
    BANG.
    I should have cooked that stuff three months ago, when I spotted the first one, instead of tellin' the management, who have a deal with the Yankee Bug Company, who are a gang of retards.
    If ya want something done right, ya gotta do it yerself, well, myself I mean.

Bug Song

The stupid Yanks have already driven bedbugs in the USA to be immune to pyrthrine in 6 of their states. They should know better, but their workforce are retards and their industry is corrupt, everyone is in each other's bung-hole of everyone else, deal deal deal deal.

Fuck them yanks and their easy answers, all they do is fuck it up for everyone else.
    Fuck the bugs.
    A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    OKay so the song has fuck -all to do with the subject, above, but it is a good tune!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning
    Hey, I didn't make that up!

The bedbugs crew wished to come in again and again and again and again, once a month spray, once a month sniff with a dog, so, once every two weeks they coming in, they say: until it is done. THEY DON'T EVEN FIND THE BUGS, I HAVE TO SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
    So, I have gave up on showing them anything, and I have put down stuff that drives their dog crazy. Various types of sodium chloride. Bicarbonate etc. The scent dogs, who are only finding 40% of hide spots [that is a fact, I didn't make it up]. And now they don't find em, ever, I have to.
    FUCK THOSE GUYS, corrupt Money-Yanks.
    They are in a conflict of interest, like dentists, IE no tooth decay = no work for dentists, same thing with these fuckers.
    The bugs still get in here, I find one every now and then, dried out, and almost dead, with no-where to hide. NO blood in it either. Meaning they aren't finding me, fans blow my CO2 they home on on me by smelling it, all over this place, five fans channeling that CO2, at random, they have hard time finding me and little energy, they are small, their batteries run out, and then the barriers stop em, from climbing onto my bed.
    This building is infested, I am got a letter from my medical doctor now, which I am gonna present to management so I can get out of here without serving a year's notice, instead get out in a month. Gubment Housing you know?
    Gubment says they won't let me out in a moments notice just because of bugs, I have to wait a year, like everyone in this Gubment housing.
    Well, health issue due to anything, anything at all, will get me out of here, it is a reason. A good one. YES YES YES. I am happy [uh, less unhappy.....].
    And my Medical doctors worte that stress will kill me, and therefore this is a medical issue, one of the five reasons a tenant can leave with a month's notice instead of a year.

The bugs that get in here, get poisoned, the ones outside my place, in the walls or wherever, are constantly trying to get in. I have the Western Front set up for them, like the Siegfried Line, uh the West-Wall. But it is not a perfect solution, as I must guard the place constantly from airdrops and naval landings.

The chemicals I have laid down could cause me to get a rash on my skin, I don't like that very much.
    The chemicals I have laid down cause those bedbugs to die, takes about 24 hours, for a bug to die, horribly.
    I have chenneled their movements so that they get flanking fire and on call artilery. This is war.
    I am not winning, just holding the invador at bay. When I move out of here, I am going to search for a modern builing, a concrete one. No more wooden apartment housing for me and NO MORE APARTMENTS BUILDINGS. I live with no clutter now. I am so aware of those pests, like I learned about cockroaches twenty years ago.
    I have time to choose the right place, and to save some money so I can do it.
    It is really nice only paying 320 a month for my rent.
    The perythrin dumped into everything even clothing is making all the bedbugs in this continent immune to perythrin.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  11. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

How do you write big fonts?

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:mafia:

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

15. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yeah Mac. Steamers are good! Any bug the steam reaches is killed. Eggs too. And the tiny-bug stage [they hatch starving and desperate, and then there are three energy gobbling molts, each requiring a meal, to recharge their batteries, before they are adults, then they need another blood meal so they can mate].
    Steam doesn't travel very far. It is good where it hits, and it isn't where it doesn't.
    Dry heat is very good too, but takes a lot of preparation to properly apply.

Need combined arms.

I am a tactically flexible bug killer.

PS
    OT
    My sound subsystem on-board in this not two year old PC has busted, so YouTube Videos are no good until I get a sound card [and hope it works].
    I am gonna have fun errands grabbing a sound card at the electronics store on Pension day, I hope.
    I don't want to replace the motherboard [where the on-board sound lives]
    Big difference between 180 bucks and 30

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[That bug's company got my name from management. They got in touch with Ministry Of Environment, Provence of BC, in there are excamination scores and some other stuff, in records]

Dog crew came here, AGAIN.
    Handler said:
    You have no bugs.
    I said
    You mean to say, you FOUND no bugs?
    She said, NO, Mr Colquhoun, you HAVE NO BUGS.
    I said,
    Will you be back to bother me every two weeks?
    She said, 'We won't be back to bother you, ever.'
    I said, 'Those sniffer dogs are accurate 20 to 40% of the time, as detecting agents.'
    She said, 'Yup, they are only so accurate, then there are the handlers [that is her] and the occupant [that is me].'
    'You have no bugs, Mr Colquhoun. We won't come back here. JUST KEEP PUTTING DOWN THE STUFF YOU HAVE, WE WON'T BE BACK, we have looked at records available to Professional Applicators [of which I was one] and we are aware you had your ticket, and what your test scores were.
    Keep up the job, you are doing fine.'

It was suddenly, then, I realized she isn't a cunt in need of being murdered, and suddenly, she was 20 something and kinda cute, but I shut-up my mouth.
    I never noticed her tits before......

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

what are you putting down that works so good you don't need a steamer?

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Not quick-kill, I am using slow-kill poison.
    The bugs company from USA was and is using the Yankee Magic Bullets, which cause insects who servive, to transmit genetic resistance to the effects of pyrethrin.

The methods those YANKS used are Pytrthrin, in many different 'forms.'
    It is rapidly becoming a pesticide joke. Yet they keep on doing the same thing over and over again and getting the wrong result, this is a way of defining insanity.

I stepped out of the cycle of insanity and used some chemicals that kill EVERY BUG, EVERY TIME and the bugs cannot become immune, so I am not making the problem worse, like the YANKEES are, with their SINGLE MAGIC BULLET, their PATENTED MAGIC BULLET, the hundreds of BRAND NAMES of the same chemical, over and over and over, which bugs get resistant to.

PYRETHRIN isn't working anymore.

I used [cheap] tub of baking soda and lined my baseboards. I sealed up holes and cracks with grease. I made it hard for those bugs to stay here.

I didn't win a war.
    I won a battle, and now must keep the enemy at bay.
    But I don't want those YANKEES in my place.

I didn't win.

There are none that get in here that live any longer than a day or so.
    NOT quick-kill, but quick enough, they don't, they cannot, molt once they get stressed by the sodium bicarbonate on their shells.... they dry up and die.
    I drench things with warm water and a bit of Borax. Spray bottle.
    I don't see them fleeing that stuff anymore, so the active stages [not the eggs] are now been killed.
    Walking over petroleum jelly makes the bedbugs get some of that on them, they do not groom. Then the goo sticks to the nano-sized particles of sodium bicarb I have around the place, then the bugs dry out, you or I would get itchy and rush to the shower.
    The bugs don't get a wash like you or I would if we were suffering caustic burns...........
    They get sick and die.

They cannot find me, their meal, because I have a ceiling fan and it is turned on when I go to bed, then the bugs cannot find me by tracking my scent [they can't really smell complex chemicals, like an ant or a bee, but the can sense CO2, and when my sleeping breath is blown all over my apartment, they have no way to find me, and they aren't. It is working.
    They are repelled by neighbours suites having bee treated with pyrethrin. They migrate, as bed-bugs do.
    The need a meal in order to molt. They get a real hard-on for a meal when they wake up after their last meal caused them to lay down for a nap. They wake up after a week or more and go insane from hunger, and are forced to move.
    Any that enter here, have to pass over some grease and the fillet of soda around angular joints, like baseboard vynl things glued to drywall, they TOUCH IT..... around all my place. The cannot burrow, they are not burrowing, digging insects, so they use their strength desperately seeking food, which they aren't finding anymore, and they die from drying out, hunger [tiny bugs their batteries don't last long,t hey cannot just walk around all the time, they run out. They have no-where to hide, because those barrier of sodium are not just poison to them, but also are in a pile that they must dig throw to get into cracks and crevices to hid.
    It is very picky work finding ever seam and crack and gap in my place, most renters don't detail their apartments like some people love to with cars...... I sure have with this apartment, I know every feature inside it.
    I have been studying their behavior now for three months.
    My somewhat complicated tactics aren't too difficult once the initial toil is done [the initial toil being complete disruption of one's home life and the entry of unwanted YANKEES into my home, so this is two infestations, one is bed-bugs and the other, strange YANKEES with spay bottles (all the same chemical)]

It seems a bit complicated.

We humans have made a world of problems that are not salvable by magic bullets

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  20. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

DDT would probably be effective, but it's now been forbidden by our betters.

I must confess, some members of my family were recently in Canada. They visited some remote regions in a purely touristic capacity -- and liked it. Beware, any of you in VERY northern Quebec ;)

They drove due north up a highway until there was literally ice and First Nation guys gambling. But it was a great trip :) Beautiful country.