Islamo-Nazi 'attack' on Honor Diaries

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by -ALW-, Apr 10, 2014.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

:D :D :D :D :D

A world wide issue. Best to start with the worst offenders.

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Purdha.
    In the 'West,' we have almost moved on.... with exceptions, like the woman down the street with 25 kids and a husband, who, if he is employed, is working 80 hour weeks, they is still fuck and don't use birth control, often, in my land, they are on welfare, their kids are ganstas, uncontrolled, hungry, shoplifting, dirty. Their mother and father on welfare, told by the pope that every child is sacred, The mother, who has a flap below her belly, down to her nees, it conseales the collapsed womb behind, below a disgusting thing like a tumor, or elphantaisis.

She is oppressed and he, the dad is a depressed, broken, lasy, under-employed bastard who cannot keep his pecker in his pants or is a overworked slave, like I said above, at work all the time, his only enjoyment, fucking that ugly thing that is his wife, he hates his life, so does she, but they are making babies for Jesus.
    Purdah is domination of women, the catholic cow woman with 25 kids, is dominated too.
    The woman down the street from you, or me, we have those people here too, with 25 kids, is dominated by the pope. Sometimes Social Services in your town or mine, each get their 50 bucks and hour, nevereneding meal tickets for them too.
    They cannot do anything about the catholic parasite family with 25 kids.
    Or the burkha on that oppressed Mulsim mother, with the same ills.
    I am not arguing with you ALW.
    How are we, the civilized part of the world going to stop those fucking catholics and those barbaric Mulsiims from their domination of women?

It is like your nation's bogus war on everything, there are no specific targets to drone-bomb.

That woman with 25 kids, be assured half of them are sons, who will fight for jesus, the pope's Jesus, who is the same Jesus as your Jesus, and be loyal until death, just like the raghead with his sand and his bullwhip.

Too bad.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Re: How many muzlim pakis you have in Canada?

OR THIS!!!!!!!!!

NICE!
    [​IMG]
    from
    http://jimbonham.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/MVC-308S2.jpg

Islam needs another hobby, maybe.
    Simple solutions for complex problems often DO work [and sometimes don't], damn them.
    Imagine murder and strife as hobbies, that is JUST CRAZY. Right?
    Not nice.

Why would any culture embrace those behaviors? To wield murder and strife as working tools.....

Restoring a Chevy is an act of love, there are other things that are nice things too, that people could do, if they wanted too.
    Maybe it is sloth, laziness? Too much work to repair something broken, like a lovely old Chevy....?
    A pot-holed road.
    To trim that bloody alder so it doesn't fall onto the trailer park.
    Too much work to find a happy space.... a nice place maybe.
    Uh or to CREATE one.

Minot, ND seems nice
    ?

uh, isn't there a SAC base there?
    Nice!!!!!!!

Seriously:
    Nice

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  5. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

This is a bit off-topic for the thread ... That is a very nice truck however!

But, yeah, there is an air force base here. Over 10,000 folks on that base.

Want to come visit the air base? Best do it through the front gate.
    [​IMG]

Or else....[​IMG]

But, back on the topic of muzlim monkies, animals....no, muslims give animals a good name. muzlims want to kill you because their god (little g) mubutthead approves.

Yep, arabs/muzlims/pakis, whatever, iz-salami ham cult makes them go absolutly ape-slut.

After watching this video, all I can do is laugh, really. I think to myself....you know, a person could make money off these muzlims. Kind of a theme park thriller. Like watching caged animals roaming around, attacking whatever they see isn't muzlim. Would be kinda entertaining. I'd be feeding them "just one bite", toss it over the fence and watch them gravel for it. ullahhhh ahkcandi bar!!!!

muzlims, raised from infancy to hate. Where does that kind of cult belong? In hell, burning in hell.

You just don't see that happening here, except for when the "minorities" feel like their homies are picked on.

I'm so looking forward to winter....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hezey was a drunk in a place ALberta Sakatchewan and we wandered into USA, and even a nation-state called Montana, or was it ND? Both, my buddy tells me, but it is a [stroke-caused] blur of compressed memory
    OT I know:

You stole that picture, that is IN WINNIPEG!
    [​IMG]

My employer had to drill, exploring for stinky fumes or something in shale. It wasn't half as important in 70s as it is now [johnny Horton song? No way to ryhme shale with Bloody British or Bizmark [BIZMARK? Good one!], they was no frenzy, just some misery [I HATED THAT JOB], and then some time to eat drink and sleep, then GET UP AND GO BACK TO THE LEASE, and work like a dog for another 12 hours. And repeat.
    I was a roughneck. I, of course went to [or else not have a job] ND, just along the border, as we had lots of contracts, moved around and back then the border was almost non-existent, just drive through, go to work and drive back, it wasn't even a big deal UNTIL BIN LADEN ATTACKED, to some tiny towns I cannot remember names of. I know we went there, but I had little or no impression, it was JUST LIKE SASKATCHEWAN, LONG views, yes, but I wasn't enjoying the views, too busy on the deck. There was a hardly noticeable funny accent used by the people, it was easy to not even notice too.
    Didn't leave much of an impression, nothing grand at all, just endless horizon, and misery as I HATED THAT JOB.
    But after shift, I did see some of the terrain and a lot of the towns streets and shops, or at least the area near the motel and the bar [or bars].
    I the little towns we stayed in, uh, at least I don't remember any fear or any drama, can't remember names now, but it was okay place. NO DRAMA.
    Military bases in USA are routine places that don't frighten their neighbors, so I didn't feel in fear.
    And the beer was cheep and really good. ANY beer was good that year, as the BIG BEER BREWING TRADE UNION in MY HOMELAND, BC, was on a year-long strike, [whoa, when was that?]
    I didn't see any mullahs, maybe those types of guys have a shave now and then, and behave themselves?
    What I said above was my style of writing, but I did enjoy my stay along the border, no, I hated my job, which clouded my attitude, but I didn't hold it against your homeland, which seemed nice enough...

THAT FUCKIN' SNOW, whoa.
    I am from Vancouver, the only snow we get like that [usually] is in the mountains above us, and many of us JUST DON'T GO THERE.
    We huddle instead.
    And wear sneakers and use an umbrella when IT IS SNOWING.
    That is called Lack Of A BRAIN, INABILITY TO MAKE A PLAN. TOO RETARDED TO STICK SOME GEAR IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR!!!!!!
    Or FICKLE VANCOUVER FASHION depending on the IQ of the observer.

Thanks to your countrymen for the POWER you are using to fuck those ISIS guys up real good, I hope your mighty [righteous-feeling] countrymen can blast those fuckers to the hell you talk about here.
    I really do.
    I HATE ISLAMIC WAR FIGHTING METHODS and don't much like the others either... [uh, Dresden anyone?], but I don't hate Muslims, who live here too, and are scared shirtless of the RCMP [and I suppose the FBI too].
    Notice the Ayrabs who want to fight, but can't reach us [Atlantic and Pacic are BIG moats] are now recruiting OUR ANGRY CHILDREN to join in their fun?

Canada ain't very happy about that. That is among the [stupid, hardly well-thought-through] reason our tiny military is supportin yours in this effort - recall our troops did not go into Iraq.
    But this ISIS is a threat, a BIG one.
    We have to, oooooh, weed our own garden too, not just Camelstan.
    Here.
    We teamed up to fight fascism before, the alliance was called
    CANUSA
    It was before Bin Laden.

I am not looking forward to cleaning Islam's clock. Are you?
    War sucks balls

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014