Bluetooth Device connected but no sound

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Florencio Schumm, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Florencio Schumm

Florencio Schumm New Member

Hello Friends,

My Bluetooth speaker is not emitting any sound when it is connected to the Windows10 laptop. Has anyone faced any similar issue before? Please let me know your thoughts!

2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your laptop’s connection manager or whatever that is called.
    When that happens than connect the Bluetooth device to the wall or its power source and turn it on and then begin to push buttons in a sort of random way until its lights turn green or blue and it will beep and so will the laptop.
    Then again pigs might fly….
    That is how I have gotten my Bluetooth devices and my home computer to see each other and begin to work I sort of plug things in powered them on and use old technique called ‘monkey playing Beethoven.’
    Good luck (hi have had pretty good luck using that method of connecting Bluetooth devices to PC/laptop/tablets)

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope it works for you, the tiny Bluetooth devices are pretty cool things once you get used to them!

4. Florencio Schumm

Florencio Schumm New Member

I got the issue resolved. Thanks to you. I also took some help from here