TABAHOST DAY - Final test

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by Ricedd_EEB, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Hi all

We would like to invite all pilots to join us in the "Tabahost Day". We are planing to start in the night of friday (aug 26, 2am GMT) till saturday all day long (aug 27). The idea is get the higher number of pilots as possible flying there this day.

The server is basicaly ready to run! With your help we would like to perform the server Final test this day!!

Besides the Final test, it´s a great oportunity to all of you check, not only in the theory, the new features added in the Tabahost server.

The TH team hope to count with your help, to see a good number of pilots online, so we and all of you can test the server.

Can we count with you?

Regards

Ae povo

Chegou a hora!!!!

Gostaríamos de convocar todos que lêem este fórum para fazermos o "Tabahost day"! Começando na noite de sexta (26/08) pra sábado (27/08) as 00:00h e se extendendo no sábado o dia todo convidamos/pedimos para todos entrarem na Tabahost ao invés da FH.

O servidor está praticamente pronto! E com a ajuda de todos vocês queremos neste dia fazer o derradeiro teste final!!!

Contamos com a colaboração principalmente de vocês brazucas!!! Além de testar o server, é uma ótima oportunidade de todos conhecerem na prática as várias idéias implementadas lá e as diferenças em relação à FH (Diferenças TH / FH ). Vamos fazer um esforço e tentar comparecer no maior número possível!!!

VAMOS LA PESSOAL!!! CHEGOU A HORA!!!

De sexta (26/08) pra sábado (27/08) as 00:00h e se extendendo no sábado o dia todo.

Esperamos todos lá!!! O TH team agradece!!!

2. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Yes Sir!
    I`m in on saturday!

3. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

I'm in!!!!!

4. -taru-

-taru- Well-Known Member

Sure!
    ZG 48 "Voss" in!
    We'll be in 26 night.
    And THANK U ALL TH developers! TH is JUST WHAT WE NEED! :cheers:
    Espesially lots of tanks, non-airfield ground targets, NIGHTS!!! etc.
    One more time - THANK YOU! :super:
    Pls go on - u're developing a GREAT thing! :p

5. -taru-

-taru- Well-Known Member

Tried to login to Taba 5 minutes ago... and failed.
    Maybe it's too early? But i can see 7 nicks in arena (6 of them in upper case)
    :rolleyes:

6. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

weird, taru, becouse I just check and its ok... I could log in and play normally...
    BTW Thanks a lot for your kind words! :D
    Be sure that we did (and do) TH for mates like you!
    :cheers:
    <-+-Vib

BTW, you guys count with the old & dirty snake online at big test! (Ms. vibora already granted my permission! :D)

7. -taru-

-taru- Well-Known Member

And still i can't login... One time i managed to enter the arena, but there was only sea and no kind of terrain (JFYI terrain is installed on my FE).
    Maybe i need to login via some proxy? Btw, i'm from Russia - maybe the problem is... Well, but i can login to Europe arena easily. And as i know it is hosted in Brasil now... :rolleyes:

8. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Hey Taru, sometimes a convoy lost his route and then this kind of problem happens.
    But the server is OK and you can change the field using ".mov fX" dotcommand (ex. ".mov f2") or check your position in the map with F1 key. The tabateam is working to solve this problem, but you allways can play in this situation!
    Thxs for your initiative and I hope that this explanation can help you. (Hey Vib., have I explained right? :))
    bb.
    Hilmar (raposo)

9. -taru-

-taru- Well-Known Member

well, u see, i can't login at all now, i can't even see who is online in TH arena. I can see only FH arena's nicks. Sad :((( U say, that u can login to TH NOW? I have no idea what happens at all! :help:

10. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Hey Taru, I'll go home now and if possible i'll try to help you in 1h. If not, try Vibora later or tomorow after 17:00 GMT I'll be there and we can try together, oK?
    bb.
    Hilmar (raposo)

11. -taru-

-taru- Well-Known Member

cc thx
    The problem was solved!
    Now examining some new features with -as--- :flyer:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2005
  12. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

Many bugs were discovered at TH test day. But hey, it would be impossible without help of so many player that decided to try out TH. Thanks for good fun and wish TH Team luck and no troubles with fixing bugs ;)

13. gunitz

gunitz Well-Known Member

i tested but i have a problem, why mine pings are too much hight than in normal fh?, in normal i make 300 and in th i make 900, 3x more

14. -taru-

-taru- Well-Known Member

Hi all, TH developers and testers!

So, here are some minor questions:

1. We couldn't name our squad including spaces, even after franz's reset.
    2. Do the winmen's gunners shoot? At which max distance?
    3. Can u make .pos command more universal, pls? At first, it would be much more useful to include alt in meters, not only in feet (after slash for example), second, it would be nice to make a tool to report pos only on 110 channel (.sqp .pos [#ch] or .spos maybe).

Thanks for your attention, and long live TH ;)

15. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

1. We couldn't name our squad including spaces, even after franz's reset.
    --> try name it with "". "So you can use spaces" (mb later I'll make a multiple argument check, so u wont need to use "");

2. Do the winmen's gunners shoot? At which max distance?
    --> wingmen's gunners shoot only when your wingmen shoot...

3. Can u make .pos command more universal, pls? At first, it would be much more useful to include alt in meters, not only in feet (after slash for example), second, it would be nice to make a tool to report pos only on 110 channel (.sqp .pos [#ch] or .spos maybe).
    --> ok, feets to meters is easy. I can do both, .pos [#ch] (if u dont inform #ch, it is printed only for your country) and .sqp that send directly to 110 channel (and is easier to write)

[]'s
    franz-

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

may be ".pos 110" is enough? :)

still decimal coords instead of wb-coords? ;)

17. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

still decimal... omg... I guess its easier with decimals :p

18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

given explanation of wb native coords system (that with millions of feets, you know), i will give you formula to convert them to wb format.
    ok.i need this:
    feet coordinates of 5.5 cross.
    feet coordinates of 0.0 cross.