The plague is now verified to infect someone in the main building here

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Mar 31, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Sorry

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Sorry

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

The Plague has, since March 1 killed 25 Old People in the Old Folks Home next door. I think it killed more before that. I had a terrible christmas. I got sick [covid]. It has been 6 months and I still have no working voice. I growl now. that is my voice, like a Pack-A-Day Cigarette smoker.smoker.

4. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

you had had covid?
    how it is - to feel covid-pneumonia? how did you get stand?

5. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Hi Mcgru-
    Know what a hiccup is and what it is like?
    I have, a dozen time, woken up, while in a deep sleep, with my breathing locked up, just like a interrupted hick-up.
    Have a hiccup and ya sort of say, HICK-UP
    I awoke ten times, fifteen times? Just after the HICK part. I could not breath. It was like the nerves that say Breath In..... Breath Out were stopped.
    Each time I had to move around, to stand up, to hit myself.... to get past the HICK and then past the UP and then able to breath. IF I was sick and old or drugged [lots of old people are drugged with SHUT UP pils] I probaly would have choked to death. Ten Times, maybe more maybe less. It scared the shit out of me.
    I had a knee hurt so bad that I could not stand or walk, for a day, and then suddenly the knee, the leg was just fine.
    A few days, or weeks later, ankle felt like it was broken, it hurt like hell, I could not even put ANY weight on that foot.
    TWO days, and then it slowly started to NOT hurt. There was nothing wrong with my foot or my ankle.
    I have gotten faint, and weak, and had to ask for help. One time it was really awkward.
    I have dropped, like a rock, passed out, for no reason and without any feeling of wobble or anything, just BANG and woke up on the floor, or the pavement, and at the grocery store.
    I gasp, like you see a little baby sometimes do, you know, the blink the eyes and for one second, they are unable to do anything, a gasp. Happens about ten times a day.
    I have clear liquid, from my lungs, it is like mucous, is mucous, clear, not green or bloody, it is pure, mucous, I have to cough, every few minutes. Cough it up. Resperate, that is what we do... and with liquid in our lungs, we get pneumonia. Everyone needs to sneeze or to cough, to get that stuff OUT. If you don't get it out, you are going to die, EVERYONE has that. I have it much more than normal........ IF I did not have the strength to cough, I would have asphyxiated.... drowned in my own lung-butter.
    SO, can you understand why Covis kills old weak people and babies????? Now... I don't think I listed all the symptoms I can feel. I am very tired and think I can sleep now, it has been 35C out for most of a day, for weeks now. I have air conditioning and it is THE BEST GIFT MY MUM EVER GAVE ME.
    Corvid? Don't ever relax, not like a opium trance, you will die
    Corvid? 7 months now, I still suffer some symptoms
    I do not need a Fancy Pants cocksucker MD to tell me what has happenned. NO being strapped to a respirator and tied to a bed hearing people dying, drowning, NO . I would rather jump off a bridge.
    NO cocksucker Quackery. I know what has happened to me. 7 Months. I was deadly sick at Christmas, and that passed. By New Years I was not dying. BUT I have had symptoms for 7 months, I had a fever for about week, from before to after christmas and I don't remember it very much I WAS SO SICK. I awoke in the process of dying five time maybe, not able to breath and then had to kick myself and slap myself.................... Then, at new years..... NO fever, but around Christmas???? I was really sick and I had a fever. At Christmas none of us had ever heard of Covid.
    I do not want to choke to death in my sleep, to be awoken in the middle of chocking to death
    FUCK
    BTW, Mac I love you but FUCK OFF.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Guess you need to kill Ozzy Osbourne first.
    That British cocksucker ate bats before they became mainstream cuisine in mainland China ;)

7. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am sorry I deleted some of my written words. Some things published on the Internet can jump up and bite my ass later.

8. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I ate a bunch of cod-fish eyes while sitting on a warf. I was drunk so were all of us.
    The fish were not rotten.