Crazy Canadian Police

Discussion in 'Warbirds Polish' started by Mcloud, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Fucking taser guns are the stupidest invention. They're like a hammer and the moment police got them, every problem started looking like a nail.

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Where is the law that makes it mandatory for the telemarketer to announce up-front the percentage of every dollar that goes to the cause they are collecting?

Where is the law that taxes telemarketers?

Where is the law that regulates and licenses telemarketers?

Seems to me that citizens need to get busy.

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

We saw it here years ago in Los Angeles.

Rodney King. This poor bastard gets pulled over for drunk driving or under the influence of somethin', he doesn't respond fast enough or the way the cops need to feel non threatened so they taser his ass.
    Well it turns out the taser shot got him right in the belt buckle so he didn't feel it. THEREFORE the cops assume he is on angel dust or somethin' so they need to womp on his ass with night sticks. Good thing it was recorded on film. The poor bastard was on his hands and knees and these cops were womping on him so hard they had to take turns. It looked like hard work.

Red said it best: they got a new shiny hammer so now everything looks like a nail....

6. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

All sorts of excuses were made about the killing of that guy.
    I do not understand why no one asked him what language he used. It was explained by the pigs, yes, they are pigs when they do that sort of killing, that no one in that terminal new what he was saying.
    For HOW MANY HOURS????
    COme on. ANyone speaking some form of western language could say to the guy
    Russ?
    Ukrain?
    Romania?
    You don't have to speak a language of a guy to get through to him. It isn't like the guy was a retard or something.
    And those tazers? Well, since the RCMP and all the other brigands around here got them, they have used them a fuck of a lot more readily than they would have used side-arms.
    I want to see some criminal charges and we all know why they aren't pressed.

Anyone know what brigands are?
    THAT is what cops are when they can't openly rob and kidnap and murder, they become cops.

7. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Fucking animals!!

The poor man has obviously got in a crisis, his hands are shaking, breathing heavily, doesnt know what to do.
    Probably scared and angry of the foreign place and the prisoner treatment.

Somebody just has to talk with him. To offer some warmth.
    Instead all these people are standing there looking at him like he is an orangutan in the zoo! Fucking animals!

'he is russian' sounds like 'he is a crocodile'

i can fully see my mother in the same situation... :mad:

fuck, when i was on an american airport i also wanted to break something, to mash their faces into the plots! for five airplanes i took there, every time after they looked at my passport there was 'stand out of the line', 'go and wait on the left side', unpacking, opening all luggage, turning on my laptop etc. etc.

and always this ubiquitous empty 'sir':ass:

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member