I caught my mom bullshitting.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Mar 28, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

My son is a 30 CM taller than me and weighs 50 kg more than I do and I have tried to bullshit him... back when he was young and kinda stupid ..... and as soon as he was bigger than I was I learned to stop trying to bullshit my son. He was growing into a man and I am a man and our world is fraught with risk when we try to bullshit one another.
    I have just heard my mom who is a senior and you know how moms are.... trying to hand me a line of bullshit and she did not and does not know what she is talking about and I made the mistake of telling her That she can’t fool me.
    Not about that.
    I said above that I can accept my son challenging me after a bullshit line. I have learned to not try that with him.
    My mom has elderly mom’s will do thanks she is a God and can say anything she wants she never learned that her grown children can become experts in their own fields and that old lady should not try to bullshit me.
    I am a man and I tried to bullshit my huge powerful son and he caught me and I had to stop doing that.
    My mom never learned that.
    This is a little story about nothing and it means nothing I posted here because I have no friends and sometimes just type stuff into the void

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Goddamnit that was a mistake.

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Moms will always be moms. I have long given up on the insane notion that now that I'm an adult I will not be treated like a child anymore. :confused:

hezzey likes this.