Play track crashes

Discussion in 'Game bugs' started by burnr, Dec 10, 2004.

1. burnr

burnr Member

I tried to use play track after latest version release and it crashes right to desktop. Game opens and i stay in twr only a few seconds then it crashes back to desktop. I have searched and searched to forums for a similar problem but cannot find one. If there is anyone who has had this problem or can help me fix it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    burnr

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

any track?
    you removed warbirds.exe process from memory before?
    what is the version track is recorder with and what is the version you try to play it with?

3. burnr

burnr Member

As a matter of fact i cannot play any tracks including demo or intro. I did a fresh install of WB and fhl1.63 when new version came out. The tracks i wish to play where recorded in 1.63 but as i said demo and intro dont work either. When i did reinstal of wb and fhl, i did remove 2 exe procesess manually to complete clean. I think warbirds.exe was one of them, could that be play track carried from previous version. I dont know?
    I was hoping someone had the same problem at one time or another as most troubleshooting turns. i am also going to take the tracks to friends house who has FH and try em there. Thanks for any suggestions
    Burnr

4. Czary

Czary Member

Hi, the same problem here. Is there any dot command to play track from WB ?
    Best regards, Czary.