Remember

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Feb 7, 2018.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Hi.
    I am got enough brain and idle time, and a internet connection, and, nevermind that stuff.
    I am now board and my fuckin brain works better and I want to play. What free warbirds version is currently the best [the one where as many players as possible know me.... um, so I don't feel alone with a bunch of (deleted) like I do in IEN Warbirds: [Nevermind]
    I need some warbirds, but I don't need nor want one with nobody playin, and I don't want to use IL-2 [UNLESS I HAVE TO]
    Oh, and how are ya'all!!?
    Ien Warbirds is a joke [nevermind why, maybe I tell someone later, but not now]

looseleaf likes this.
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Great to hear from you Hez!!!!!!!!! Yes, the arena is mostly a ghost town...... I keep going online and I dont even hear crickets...

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

HEZ! tell us a story. say something funny.
    oh by the way, I tried to reinstall windows on my pc and now they (microsoft) are telling me that I HAVE TO set up a Microsoft account in order to install windows. Imagine that. it wasn't like that when I bought the damn cd. they are asking me my age, location postal code. I refuse to put up with that shit. SO, IS THIS MINT UBUNTU thing suitable for me? can I install without having to give blood?
    PS Gorilla199 is ALIVE!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFw223GS2sI go get em chris!

4. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Hey Mac!
    IEN Warbirds doesn't have the plane I love most. And it doesn't have a couple others I like a lot. Bastards. [the don't have my ID].
    Ubuntu is okay for a newbie, I guess. But you should consider, instead of stock Ubuntu, getting one of it's _Flavours._ Please consider XUbuntu [No, I don't know how it is pronounced], which is more of a traditional point/Click/_Start-menu_ lookin kinda thing. It won't bring you any MSWindows Joy though.
    In the IENWarbirds thing, You can take a P-39D to 10,000ft, get it to cruising, dive to get to 400MPH, to about 8K, use auto-climb speed command, set speed to 90, it will climb like mad, not vertical, but pretty good....., up to about 12K, no torque effects at the top [!!]. When ya get to their, just around the time the stall horn starts honking' ya can then auto-level command, it levels out. No flat spin. In fact, the thing behaves, I think, like the engine is in the front.
    The a6m doesn't turn into a wonderful gas leak.
    The is no PE2c. No [I forget, it is the VVS heavy Bomber]. And it doesn't have the [I forget] VVS Med Bomber.
    I am still getting familiar with it. There is no revolving plane set and no Axis vs Allies, all planes can fight all planes.
    The players are, I estimate, about 90% Yankees, which means 45% of the total players are ignorant bigoted warmongers. It is torture using Teamspeak, I have, now told TWO of them what I think of them, or I mean, their bullshit.... I doubt I will continue after my introductory discount price for the first month.
    I Dislike NAZIs, and there are a LOT of them, infesting that server. They don't like being called that, I don't care [twice it has caused me to go temporarily FUCK YOU STUPID YANK on the Teamspeak [The Yankee Language Police cannot do a thing about Teamspeak, but the Teamspeak cannot filter, with some sort of command like /.No-Stupid-Warmongering-NAZI-Yanks or /.STOP-Freedom-O-Spech-Negro-Haters or /.Ban-The-Terrists
    Hezey is disliked already by two Important Squad Leaders, one thinks he is General MacAuther, and barks commands [to which I responded, once, Suck My Cock, General!]
    And the other Important Squad Leader told me it is impossible to close a medium Field with [correction] Parachute retarded bombs - So, I did, and on his teamspeak channel told him there is proof, right here. He said, How did you do it? I typed, Do you have a paypal accout? He type, no, why do I need one? I typed, you need to pay me to show you, you fuckin retard. [CLICK]
    If the majority of those in that crowd wanted to, they couldn't use FH, becuase FH doesn't have a docs in the form of a comic Book.
    What else can I say?
    Saving some money, so I can take a long trip.
    [to Coquitlam]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  5. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I was mistaken, I told you in a PM here, that there is only 1 VVS plane in the IEN Warbirds. I was wrong. there are 2. ANd sometimes, on the day of the Great Torch Parade Holiday [I forget what it is called] the Yak3. OH, I mistake-lied, oops, there are Lavotchkas too.
    That ALW guy should get the free month, and go their and humble a few of the ducks in that pond.
    OR, [this is a good idea] Those three guys who formed a line abreast, three JU52s and dared anyone to pass. Remember those guys? They all three use mouse and 386sx PCs. I think they were From Borneo

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    looseleaf likes this.
  7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Dammm..... those look like officer pea coats... I'd prefer the enlisted type... they seem to be more "cool"...

Say... you still taking walks in that park where the idiots run their dogs without leashes? Feed any peanut butter to dogs lately? I'm still laughing every time I take a bit of a
    peanut butter sandwich... ha ha ha....