If you wonder why the arenas are empty....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Jul 20, 2009.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I walk on my hands and knees better drunk....

and I drive the white porcelain bus better drunk.....

2. wurge-

wurge- Member

oh boy, after all those years, i finally got registered. what a pity to read those comments.

i apologize if i was not a gentleman or a "pilot" for ya.

anyway, greetings and long life for you all!

ty FreeHost

:director:

3. flygod

flygod Well-Known Member

I think the reasons are more complicated then that. It is unfortunate though, this is still the best air combat sim ever made unless there is one I missed out there but I think I tried them all. Sad very sad, I remember those days with a full arena, what fun times those were.

My kid showed me a site called https://www.twitch.tv/, a site that these kids get on and record themselves gaming and apparently
    is very popular. Maybe if some of us get on there with download links maybe...just maybe we could revive the sim to a new generation?
    That would be great, just think of all the new meat! lol.

And one of the best things about FH, which I've never found anywhere...is the fellowship lol. Or rivalry, Just the shear hatred for others really made the experience so much better. I still remember Xela oh hated that bastard lol
    Cheers

looseleaf likes this.
  4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Hahahaha !!!! Yes, Xela. a total cheat and crybaby too. He would disconnect as soon as he was in trouble, only the fly the Dora and vulch as much as possible. He had an amazing method of warping too. I remember shooting him down once or twice and also getting a maneuver kill- he was livid!!!! screaming that I had cheated!!! Ha ha ha....
    but many others were magnificent bastards... greatest group of online gamers I ever played with.

bizerk likes this.
  5. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

<S> Had fun flying and fighting. Yes had many a friend and many a foe. But looking back, I do miss it. And Thank to Russian friends for making it possible. I must be careful or else collusion claim shall happen. I'll speak in code <S> check your six !!! Or bullet will reach out and grab ya

Uncles likes this.
  6. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

bizerk likes this.
  7. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

But is it really you, Hez? Did you ever complain about a rice cooker in a Chinese grocery? Did you ever fend for yourself, homeless, in the evergreen wilds of BC? У нас есть новый Хеззчиг или нет...

8. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

What is an 'evergreen?' Around where I live, there are no Broad Hills Covered With Proud Maples, or Enormous Groves Sturdy Aspen. Where those things live, you will see forests that aren't evergreen, but those aren't here, in SW BC. ALL forests, near here, are 'Evergreen.'
    I am [was] Hezzy, hezey, Biles, Rudeboy [and a secret name, that a fuckin real estate man in the forum once put in BOLD LETTERS, so all would know my mailing address and shoe size. He thought it was funny, I guess. I couldn't give him shit in the form of a PM, so I did it in a foum. I think that was the only time, in all my years playing freehost and taking part, did that fuckin real estate speculating bastard every take something back.
    If you know what I am talking about you will, I hope, know me for what I am [who I am?].
    I have a new life, it began on [I think, I am not sure,, becuase no-one will tell me] [august 3, 2008].
    My whole life, prior to then, was [is] a story of my downfall, my progression downward. My regression.....?
    My personal history is missing MANY MANY details [MY MEMORY, I mean, amnesia], much much detail. My personal history and development, or devolvement [is that a word?] history is been ran through some sort of theta algorithm [or something, I can't remember the words]. My life events [memory of them] is not a nice smooth progression/regression, that goes from Was, to Is ....that demonstrates an AHA, moment or moments.....
    all the jagged peaks and deep ruts] are smoothed out [isn't that what a theta algorithm does? Um, make graphs look more like smooth curvy progressions [regressions] than they are, as first rendered?
    What I remember most fondly about my time spent under trees, was the almost complete loss of my scruples. I had a ball DELETED] and too, with a strange woman BIG BLUE EYES [deleted], Never mind, who would do ANYTHING for me [and to me] that I asked her. [and too, not with her, yeah, there was that too].
    I am glad I got sick, because the way I was acting was gonna get me in trouble, if I didn't stop.
    Remember my Tirades against Psych Drugs? Know what I was angry? Not becuase of the drugs, but because of what happens when KICKING THE STUFF [see Adam Lanza et al]
    ANYWAY, I have no terrible urges anymore, I get NO thrill imagining what I am gonna do what I get home, who with and or on the way.
    Really mellow and no thrils anymore.
    And am glad.
    Amnesia is, I think, in some ways a blessing, because I am ashamed, or should I say, I WAS SHAMED [exposed].
    ALL BETTER NOW.
    Just as long as I never ever run for public office, if I tried something like that, I would be [get] exposed again, and I prefer to NOT be dragged through an edurance, I cannot remember with much [or any] detail.
    I am gonna click send. I get so sick of reading what I just typed, over and over again, trying to word it better, and ti nveer workks anywaySXcfgt

Expose this! ;)

PS: what means? [I don't read Russian]:
    We have a new Hezzig or not

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  9. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Furries are involved? lol