Is FH still alive??

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by kernel, Mar 24, 2016.

1. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

Nevermind, I just followed the steps here http://warbirdsfreeguide.com/ and everythings is ok
    I had to create a new account since I don't remember my old log-in btw it works.
    Thanks to the guy hosting that guide.
    S!

2. Jochen

Jochen Well-Known Member

Huh. I've got WBFH running on my Win10 Laptop. I should get a stick, though I managed to fly and land my 109, 190, and 262 on this mouse, as well as score a few kills...offline. Still.

Why are some planes missing from the current FHL? e.g., there's only one model each of the B-17 and B-24.

Also, is there a way to make the drop-down boxes work in Windows 10? I can scroll through the selections with the arrow keys, but when I click on a drop-down button, I just get a blank white box.

I'm definitely up for some flying.

Greetings to all, and hope FH hasn't seen its last shootdown yet...!
    <S>
    Jochen,
    CO, JG27 "Afrika"

3. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Jochen! Long time no see!!! I think they may have removed some aircraft for simplicity? Haven't checked on that in quite a while. Also, the Bf 109 G2 is now a Bf 19 G2. The white drop down box is annoying for sure.

Hope to see you up soon!

4. Jochen

Jochen Well-Known Member

I noticed that about the Bf-19G-2! Also that there's a Dornier bomber now, but with the graphics of the Ju-88... plus one or two other such instances. Sad to see the 17G especially go; it's about the most iconic and easily one of the most produced bombers of the war. Poor choice, if they needed to streamline, by dropping the 17G.

I tried unchecking absolutely every visual effect in the Win 10 control panel, and while the combo boxes one prevents an outright crash, nothing seems to solve the white drop down box. However, at least pretty much everything else in the game still works.

Oh, by the way, you haven't seen me, but I've been here the whole time. Right here... two hundred meters on your low six. ;) (Riiiiight...)

I seem to be missing my old Sidewinder. I'll hunt around for another. Might be a while before I can get off of the ship and go take a serious dive into my storage.

Cheers!
    Jochen

-ALW- likes this.
  5. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Just logged in today as "capici" and still fishing for my "higgns" login info.

Aces high just went to version 3 and the video requirements are pretty insane.

Might be able to swing a few people over here without ruining my reputation.

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

well... the last 3 times I've logged on to the game, there was no one else there! When is the best time for players???

also: where can I get info on how to adjust the joystick on the settings page? What do all those adjustments mean?

Yes, it's been a long time.....

7. osamaa

osamaa Active Member

this site has installation tips: https://warbirdsfreeguide.com/

8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I am still trying to understand the joystick setup page: Dead band, damper, the scale 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100....
    can't tell just how bad my joystick is or what to do to compensate...
    Can anyone point to where I can find directions?