LET´S GO reactivating the WB much more fun here

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by orosco, Jul 7, 2020.

1. orosco

orosco Well-Known Member

OLha, o IL2 é legal bons gráficos muita técnica em voar mas só fica nisso ... dog dog dog mata mata mata, não tem a emoção de bombardear fechar aeroporto levantar os JU capturar fields perdi o encanto de jogar bora reativar o WB muito mais divertido aqui,quem topas ???

Look, the IL2 is cool good graphics a lot of technique in flying but that's just it ... dog dog dog kills kills kills, does not have the thrill of bombing closing the airport raising the JU capturing fields I lost the charm of playing LET´S GO LET´S GO LET´S GO reactivating the WB much more fun here, who are you ???

SOUN FOR MEMORY

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gu2pVPWGYMQ

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

IIRC the Turkish Gold Riders, together with some members of my former squad, developed a flyable version of WBFH server for IL2 1946 (with RPS, field captures, all that stuff), but there were to few guys to fly it.
    Maybe it would be worth to ask these guys about it.

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am going to Order a MSWndows XP -32bit DVD installer disk and at summers end I am going to begin a planned project to get XP + Freehost working. I think this project will be ready by Fall or Autumn.
    I want to see some Old User-names respond with joy here. Life as an Old Man is lots different than Life was for me. I am sooooo looking forward to being chased around by anyone. I used to hate that. I don't hate that any more. Little girls could now chase me around and beat the shit out of me.
    MAC????? Fuck. Say something!!!!!!!
    [I see you above Froggy.. HI!!!!]

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yes I would like to see this whole game revitalized and squads and everything like before, bombing raids, jabo raids, it was great fun, somehow people left. I remember the first time I got off the ground and was flying around and saw guys firing rockets and stuff blowing up, was a fun game.

5. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Toward The End of my Last Username, I was flying a Fighter Bomber, you were in a BUFF, was it a B-25? And you laughed so hard when, after you were shot at by a gold fighter, I came almost straight down, to take care of that fighter. I think I did some shooting and then I continued down, in my [was it a] Pe-2. Straight into the ground. I don't remember if I hit the target, I just remember that you laughed so hard I could hear you from here, almost.
    I want to do some more of that.
    Yes, more people would be better, indeed.

6. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I want nothing to do with that EIN bullshit they are selling in The Steam, it ain't worth shit. WBFH was in my Muscle Memory, I am sure it still is.