DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by weird-, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

True, but we dont use them like that in the Arena ;)

Golds use them for ground targets as you know, and in that respect they are crap. If you get the direct hit, say on an ack, it goes down for about 300-500 seconds. Last ToD i seen a funny sight as well. F13 20mm Rdr side ack must have been hit by about 30 R4Ms, but the ack still fired. All around the ack were rocket marks, but right in the centre the ack still stood!

I wouldnt mind trying them out on a buff just to see how easy (or hard) it is to get them on target. Me262s are not as much of a threat to reds as they perceive tho. I think they just get pissed off cos they cant hit us hehe :D

-glas-

2. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

The R4M has the same ballistics as a 30 mm grenade, or so it was during WWII. I never managed to kill a BUFF with it though.

I did blow a B17 up with an 210 mm rocket, once! And I hit a P38 OTR with another Wgr.21. Interesting sight!

3. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

Me262 don't need rox to kill buff on FH 4x30mm is killing very fast. I've tried to kill ack with it few tod ago, and can't git, tried to kill hangar, but need many of them

4. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

IRL, the R4M packed a lot more punch then the 30mm rox. So that's why these were (occasionally) used.

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

hemuliii :( :( :( was that necessery? funny? feel sad here.There's no way you can say a thing like that imho. This polarity between gold/red has gone TOO FAR!!! :help: :help: All relax ,forgive all stupid cussing ,shake hands and start again the :joystick: and :flyer: with some respect pls. :znaika:

For a 'mainly red' pilot I must admit it's pretty frustrating to fight 262's but ..I live with that ,I've dropped 'em, and I've been dropped in it.

PEACE!! and good gaming to all! :rose:

Power corrupts allways ,unconditional power corrupts inevitably.

6. hemuli

hemuli Well-Known Member

Besides the 262 day RED has the advantage on almost everything, especially speed. Now, on this one and only day when the GOLD has a chance to avoid being killed what do the RED do? Act like idiots! If we shake hands now. The same thing will happen all over again next time the 262 is enabled. For crying out loud. Those guys can´t take even one (1) day in a TOD when they are not über...

hemuli

7. hemuli

hemuli Well-Known Member

The RED has the advantage on almost everything, especially speed. For one (1) day in a TOD the GOLD have a chance to survive. And what do the RED do? Man, that was idiotism. I was there too. REDs can´t take it that one (1) day in a TOD they are not über. For crying out load, what babies..

:mad: hemuli

8. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

Sry for bad text quality.

Rgreat came in and kicked the cheaters out.

Later he asked all to in form him if they have informations about the identy of the cheaters.

9. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Ignoring the Gold/Red better planes argument this situation is a good example to use the next time the "We want friendly fire enabled" crowd start up.

Imagine how bad it would have been if friendly fire was on, or at anytime one side has a percieved "uber" plane.

Malino

10. hemuli

hemuli Well-Known Member

Why is my double post in there?! :confused:

I deleted the latter that minute I saw the former appear...

hemuli, only good RED is a dead one.