Wednesday I should be able to pick-up a new toy at the Post Office!

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Aug 16, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

The guy in the film is my 3nd cousin From Bohunkistan. Or something. My Grandmother used to say she was White Russian.
    She was lying....

2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Mac isn't the only Canuck well acquainted with Bohunks..... There are lots of cossackstan refugees here, there used to be.......
    It is strange seeing men with beads strung about themselves, wearing stinky leather, on little tiny horses, in the CITY streets.
    Be careful, they steel.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Canada has some aboriginal people. They were subjugated a couple hundred years ago. The British French and Spanish invaders from a few hundred years ago found out that the aboriginal people in these continents made and make shitty slaves .
    The majority here are, or are the descendants of, refugees from all over the world. The aboriginal people came from here and so did their grandparents but they all made crappy slaves and they didn’t taste very good when cooked......
    I don’t give a shit where anyone around me comes from or where their grandparents come from I fucking don’t care. All peoples from all over the world are funny and silly and stupid and get drunk and stuff like that....

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I'm against racist bigotry too.
    And its far better rooted in the Polish society, than it is in Canadian.

I have new neighbours here, which I could consider friendly at first glance.
    A year ago, or so, when they were still new to the place, the neighbour approached me and asked what GP practice are we registered with.
    I told them "kids are in practice A located here and there, cause they've got a good team of paediatricians there, but we're in practice B, where the GP is great".
    Next time they've met me, they were outraged.
    The reason was that I did not tell them, that the "B" practice was run by Antoine, a Nigerian doctor, and they did not want a "foreign GP".

Told them to go and fuck themselves... more politely that is... recommended them the worst practice in the entire area (you can only change your GP practice once every year here, so they're stuck with the worst service, worst doctors, worse conditions there are).