BoB 3 frames on wb.eu

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bruder, Feb 14, 2003.

1. bruder

bruder Member

On Wednesday, February 19 2003 at 8 p.m. CET / 7 p.m. GMT we will play the first of 3 Frames of the "Battle of Britain" in the EXTRA SCENARIO ARENA. All information on the Scenario, the settings as well as more detailed instructions for the single frames you can find at our Scenario-Website

BUT!!!!

This time will be a little different to the last scenario. This time there will be NO REGISTRATION!! So be there in time and you may get a place in your favourite crate. To prevent utter chaos we need COs and FLs!!

So: Whoever has the wish to command the whole RAF or Luftwaffe or just wants to be a FL please immediately report to me. This time I can guarantee that the CO will get a detailed briefing.

more coming soon......

Last edited: Feb 14, 2003
  2. Rapier

Rapier Guest

I will be with you, Thomba!

@ Thomba

Check your mail, pls!
    I have volunteered as FL

Regards

3. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

thanks for the info!
    unfortunatly i will likely not be able to show up :-\ maybe next frame! :shuffle:

4. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Is wb.eu free??

if it is i'll download it and come

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

this month it's free... gotta redownload it... threw it off "per accident"... :shuffle:

greetze, Zembla

6. bruder

bruder Member

The first frame is over. Pretty nice to see the gold and green clouds on rdr approaching.

On Saturday, February 22 2003 at 8 p.m. CET / 7 p.m. GMT we will play the second of 3 Frames of the "Battle of Britain" in the EXTRA SCENARIO ARENA. All information on the Scenario, the settings as well as more detailed instructions for the single frames you can find at our Scenario-Website.

For more informations contact me .

7. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

cool mb i can show up! :)

FH is taking nice steps forward towards scenarios too :)