There is another flavour of COVID19

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Oct 13, 2021.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I think it is known as COVID-19-5 (6?)
    I am in the USA’s privileged list as are all Canadians.
    That means I will have to go for the latest greatest so-called booster immunization jab in January or February…
    I don’t like that it is a inconvenience (January is cold and rotten weather and I am a pedestrian).
    I am glad to be among the privileged who will qualify for that immunization booster…
    We are said to be the mighty empire’s greatest trade partner… that means after they develop a new miracle drug Canada will be the first foreign nation to get copies of it from them.

2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

The booster jabs have started here too. But the vaccination rate is very low.

We're also scared a new national COVID variant will pop up due to the extremely high incidence here - there are districts where it passed 15 cases per thousand, and we know that's already underestimated.

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Oh I am not sure how efficacious it is or whether it is cherry flavour or or chocolate.
    I just do is I am told and I am not being sarcastic or defiant.
    I wish this epidemic would end and I fear the next 10 or 15 mutations and I do fear but try not to think about it that’s just may be the end of humanity and it won’t happen between the television commercials like the bullshit TV this will take some time…
    But I don’t want to think about that it is now approaching breakfast time and it is time to go to the coffee place down the road and get some dark roast and a whole bunch of donuts…
    I just said that last sentence so I could go get my coffee and be leaving on a happy note….

4. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I wonder what the smarty-pants and the white coats are going to concoct I mean what’s next?
    The media has repeated and also edited freely this story since it’s announcement and it seems that each story is a little bit different than the last one and I do so thank that because of that there are lots of people on this world that are confused and don’t know where to go they don’t know if what they have heard is the truth is bullshit or is guessing .
    I am blessed because the land I live in is huge it is really fucking huge and the urban areas are affected by Covid and population density as it goes down so does the amount of Covid infections.
    And maybe there is a difference between oranges and armpits…
    It took hundreds of years for the Mesopotamian basin I think that is called the golden Crescent or something like that anyway that was a fair sized place with two big rivers that run through it and there were a few civilizations that lived in that area for I believe a couple thousand years and that Mason filled up with sterile sand and plant life mostly died and so did most of the humans that lived there but that did not happen overnight it took hundreds or thousands of years and I wonder if anyone ran around passing out pamphlets ?
    Hi am sure there were wise human beings that did tell her neighbours and friends hey there used to be fields filled with crops over there look over there now there is just send hey look there are used to be a riverbed there now it is just dirt and rocks and the river is way over there look over there I think that the civilization here won’t be here in 1000 years !
    And whoever said that didn’t write it down or put it in an email it just disappeared.
    So when the soil in the Mesopotamian basin was turning into sterile sand were there mouthpieces shouting hey this place is dying!
    I bet there were people that were shouting the warning but they are forgotten now because that was 3000 years ago or more and there is very little that is human made that still is here except for some rocks that were carved funny.

we have such short memories and we think that mass tragedy just happens between one TV commercial and the next one!

I do not predict the end is near but I do predict that the future is near and it might be a bleak future or might not be I don’t know.

in Cambodia there are mighty structures that were erected in an area that is huge and those structures are still here but there isn’t any homes or streets or highways there are just some weeds and some tourist stations but that civilization that made all that stuff is long gone and has been gone for 1000 or 3000 years .

BLEAH!

vasco likes this.
  5. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Thanks Vasco!!

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Since the start of it I feared it would turn into indifference.
    They've been lying from the start. It's just like a flu, don't panic, trust only official sources. People were dying in Wuhan. It was making it's way to Europe.
    Only when people in Spain, then Italy, were starting to die in numbers, they publicly took it seriously. It might have seemed absurd what they were doing, but it was not. It was the fucking power elite clinging on, trying to trick the people into believing that the situation was under control. Many believed them. I could hear doctors saying, oh, corona viruses aren't that bad, we deal with them every day. It was like they were from Mars, but not, nothing was absurd. It was again the same fucking incompetent and corrupt system replicating into its every service, including health.
    Now they're complaining that the people don't take it seriously and don't vaccinate! It was you who told them not to take it seriously in the first place! Sometimes I think the more our inept president goes on tv promoting vaccination, the less people trust this.
    Now they've called for the EU's humanitarian aid because our health system has collapsed. Fucking hell! It's second year of the pandemic, with all the experience gathered from countries that had it bad.

I'm not sure what for, but it feels nice.

7. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Hi have just finished a short session of checking obituaries and looking for telephone information and have discovered that half of the privileged golden boys I used to know right now dead.
    It was great satisfaction to learn about some of those men who had it all who had stacks of gold and red cars and the cancer cysts burst.
    There are more of those then there aren’t.
    I remember some of those men who offered me a hand and put me with a crew with shovels and handtools and then they showed great disappointment when I hated that slave work and I did not kiss any asses and those men showed a disappointment in me.
    No at least half of those men have died and I wonder so what was the point!
    Well I’d be sitting next to a campfire and thinking to myself I knew it now I can piss on your grave!
    All the fancy red cars and all the blondes have disappeared now and those men who used to look down on me and “offer me a hand” are half of them dead and guess what they didn’t get to take any thing with them.
    If I lived to be 100 year old man like my father has I will have pissed on almost every grave of all the great men who are used to look down at me.
    Are used to feel so terrible that I did not have a fancy red car or a blonde are used to feel terrible and I am now anticipating obituary ads hey fat guy thought he was a king and he would smirk at me an offer me a job in a hole with a shovel.
    And here I am I have little or nothing and most of those guys who thought they were kings we’re not and that in the end I pissed on their graves.

I can light a campfire and keep it burning and I know how to trap.
    I know how to get around without a penny in my pocket.
    And as I progress as I get older I get to piss on more and more graves of the great ones who are now gone and could not take their red cars or blondes with them.

BLEAH!

(hi I am so glad that I live in a single room apartment and I have my old-man‘s pension and it is enough I eat every day and I pay my bills and I believe I will until the day I die. I never had a shiny red car because I hate driving an automobile…. But I have had 100 blondes and 98 of them were pretty and didn’t stink!)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Here there are still people who ride on horseback without a saddle.
    I can make one metre of string out of the bark of mulberry twig within minutes, and I often use them to tie things.
    I've learnt how to make baskets from an ex convict I used to hand dig wells with.
    I know the herbs and the mushrooms here and I'm not afraid to try those I don't know.
    I have food to last an entire year, from what I grow or breed myself.
    This is the kind of stuff one really needs.

hezzey likes this.
  9. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

my grandfather taught me a lot about living with no money and I never really thought about that until a blonde stole everything from me and left me with nothing but a pair of boots and the wisdom I didn’t know I had.
    And then began a couple years of living outdoors and under my own shelter and eating things that I never dreamt I would have to eat.

I sometimes thought oh I am poor.
    Hi really wasn’t poor that fat blonde head taken my son/family away and I went into the bush and did some odd jobs and also ate stuff I didn’t dream I had to.
    And it did occur to me that I was not poor I just had no money.
    I dislike living in a town and I do remember fondly the days where I could call for a walk and keep walking and my only worry was finding a forest with enough trees so that I never got wet and I needed fresh water and this is Canada there is lots of water and lots of forests/trees.

I didn’t know how good things were until I went back into town.

to this day I could leave and find a tree and build a fire and get a roof up and set some snares and have dinner cooked by night time.
    As long as my health continued continues.
    I was attacked and I heard mutters as I walked by with my white beard and my missing teeth and my outdoor clothing.
    When I hear and see the insane materialists lined up outside their churches and driving by in their huge cars high do not feel bad that they have that and that I don’t have that that’s because I don’t need that and I can live just fine without it.
    I do hope that my end comes quickly I do not want to lie in a forest not able to ask for help and then get mauled by a bear or something..
    I’m not stupid and I know that I would not survive with comfort and security if I got injured or something like that.

hi I am close enough to a small town that I can get some plastic bags and some light rope and a good knife and I could disappear into the nearby forest if I wanted to but then how the hell am I going to keep a cell phone running?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    vasco likes this.
  10. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Hi I am not completely disconnected from city people and their roads and automobiles and their attitudes.
    That is because I am not stupid and I know that I am a modern human and what am I going to do if I get an abscessed tooth or I break my ankle?
    I do not live in the mountains of Afghanistan or in the high Arctic life is not on a nice edge like it is in many places I am very glad I am delighted that I have the best of both worlds.

I really do dislike the fat soft spoiled rich people who aren’t fit to cut bait.
    But I have lived among them and I do like to get a tooth pulled or a bone fixed and high don’t like to do that stuff myself so I take it vantage of that sometimes.

oh boy when I was 30 years old I did live on my own without any help and 100 km from a town and I spent long enough living like that that I was satisfied and confident and I also knew that I was lucky I knew that I would have to come out of that paradise and back into town and I was happy knowing that I could do that if I wanted to there are so many people on this planet who will die in a day if they stumble I had a little bit of wiggle room really I had a lot of wiggle room as long as I could walk I could go get a hand or some charity …
    I have never had to pull out one of my own teeth or set a broken bone and I am so glad that I have never had to do that and I am well aware that there are lots of people that do not have the privileges that I have and have had.

11. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

PEACE!,,,

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Yes, one must take the best of both worlds. One needs medicines, electricity, the Net. But they've slipped towards materialism and consumerism too much, it's sometimes unbearable to live among them. Especially here, where it's relatively a new thing and they're clumsy with their tunnel vision value system. They ask you "and what are you gaining from that" when presented with some form of civic action.
    Hopefully things will get better, I trust the kids.

13. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

Hezzey, putting it that way, you sound very well adjusted. And you're fortunate enough to live in a place where there's decent medical care for persons who don't have insurance. One guy I know pulls his bad teeth with a pair of pliers. He drinks enough alcohol to become numb (English is crazy! See Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. That stuff rhymes!), and then he pulls them out by hand. I've told this guy that he can get free medical care locally but he refuses treatment.

It's true that he does not have a beautiful smile, but I must admit that he is strong and seemingly in good health.

14. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

A guy was walking by me and I was walking by him on the streets of this little city.
    It was raining we have had this storm brewing through for a couple days and we have a couple more to go.
    I had a bag of groceries and was sheltering under my umbrella and looking down as I was walking home.
    And there was this guy walking towards me he was in cotton clothes he had nice shiny shoes it was obvious to me that he was not an outdoors kind of guy.
    As we passed by he said hey you and I said yeah?
    And he said could you do me a favour I will give you 200 bucks if you go to the pharmacy store and buy a Covid shot? (A what? what the fuck does that mean is this guy mental?
    Add Covid shot I thought why the fuck do you need that why not just get one it’s free this is Canada but I didn’t say that I was still trying to gather my thoughts and he said
    I don’t need it this is for charity.
    All the lights and sharp whistles went off in my head Suspicion suspicion suspicion.

he was dry as a bone he had no mud on him he had no rain on him and he was magically walking by me and then start a conversation like that?
    Suspicion suspicion.

I was being set up and I don’t know for what but there was nothing I could say or do except Mutter sorrey.

why would a dry guy in a rainstorm come from around the corner and greet me with a solicitation that isn’t just suspicious but was nonsense?

if I had my wits about me I would’ve said some really rude things like fuck you are you a cop are you a gangbanger are you worst of all a evangelist from the giant white tent Bible crowd?
    I didn’t know what to say or do except be polite and mutter and then blunder on but that fucking guy was up to something and whatever he was up to he had poorly rehearsed because I did the only thing that wouldn’t cause trouble by mumbling and walking on and that guy was going to continue walking wet in a storm looking for other hobo looking people to ask the same thing of them ….

I told my mom about that and she said (words of wisdom) “That Guy is Cruising for a bruising my son”

yeah I was suspicious thought I was being set up and I was worried about how to respond and I think I responded in a ambiguous manner…. As I walked on I turned around to look and that guy was following me from the direction which he came which meant that he had changed direction he was not dressed for a rain storm he was dry as a bone which begs the question where did he come from where are his friends hiding what is he up to?

mom said wise words he was cruising for a Bruising…

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021