Please has anybody any *.trn sequence of any BFM

Discussion in 'Tactics and Training' started by Nestor, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Nestor

Nestor Member

Because I am beginner and not able to learn by my self Basic Flight Maneuvers (like Immelmann, Split-S ,Break turn, Chandalle,
    High YoYo, Low YoYo, Barrel Roll, Wingover, Hammerhead, Fokker Bounce, Sliceback). Is there anybody who has any *.trn film of BFM ? I would like to see in action to figure out how to do it ! Please help me pilots ! :@prayer: :@prayer: :@prayer:
    nestor@atlas.cz
    Thanks

2. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

It's easier if you find somebody and aks him to show you in Training Arena. Und it could be fine if you will try to follow him in his figures.

3. Nestor

Nestor Member

Yes of course but I would not like to trouble somebody with my "problems and inability" and rather try it by myself

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Nestor is damn right.
    Basic ACM are available in RealMedia format that I consider as very inconvenient.
    It would be naturally to film ACM's on FH tracks.

However, FH tracks may have some version compability problems, that should not be ignored too.

Nestor, you may follow to Nicae's central, and surf thru tutorial to those RM ACM.

5. Nestor

Nestor Member

WOOW............I´v just looked at it and ............. :flyer:
    what an interesting site !!!

6. Nestor

Nestor Member

I have no word........on this page there is incredible lot of informations .........(mostly new for me .........hihi)..........lot of links of perfect sites.............thank you you for perfect tip !!!! :@prayer: