Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Why You always mislead USA, NATO and European countries. Believe or not, these are different subjects. If U wanna settle your problems with USA, its OK, make some "military exercices" in arctic region or Camchatka/Alashka :)

I'm mainly explaining why we support Ukraine with all the industrial power and resources we can.

2. Archer

Archer Administrator Staff Member

Let me correct you a bit... Your media say to you that Lavrov is a liar.

3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@1
    Chechens were organizing a mafia-style, authoritarian and Islamic republic.
    Talks of any support from UK and US are pure bullshit.
    Once they invaded Dagestan no one really opposed your "2nd war".

@2
    Your closest ally in Europe was rounding its citizens in concentration camps (in Kosovo).
    The reaction of NATO was somewhat excessive, albeit justified, given the conditions.

@3
    What agreements?
    We're part of NATO. There's nothing in Poland, Romania, Slovakia, or Hungary, that would contradict any treaty.

@4
    What restrictions?
    Poland is allowed, under all treaties signed, to keep 1200 main battle tanks - it has less than 800 (which means that it has more than Germany, France and the UK - combined).
    The "West" de-militarized itself in hope for a peaceful Russia.
    Now they see their error.
    Poland knew Russia and remained the sole country to keep large amounts of tanks and IFVs.

And it was Russia, and not NATO, which opted out of the Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE) Treaty.

Guess what:
    YOU'RE FUCKTARDS NO ONE SHOULD BELIVE
    Mannerheim memoirs - a must read for you.

vasco and hugo baskervill like this.
  4. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Practice show overwise.
    Many of your political leaders are grown by the USA, trained in the USA and controlled from the USA. Directly or not.
    Your countries are very dependent on the USA in many fields and easily coerced to support USA decisions.
    As for NATO: its "USA bitch" and always was.
    Gladly. Just expel USA troops from Europe before that.
    Your choice. But it will end in a WW3.
    We have nowhere to back down anymore.

We bet "all in".

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    Ilia Panov aka Weeper likes this.
  5. hugo baskervill

No, Im listening to his words. No media needs to mark him as a liar.

One of my favourite quotes: "It is possible that someone draw us to this conflict." :D This man is incredible. I thought Zelensky was a comedian, but Lavrov is great also :D

6. hugo baskervill

Man, how did You know about our leaders, trained in the USA? Its a bullshit! We have opposite problems, many of our leaders came from communist era. If You have better informations about our (czech) leaders, let me know ;)

7. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ilia Panov aka Weeper Well-Known Member

You know, after talking with you and reading all this rhetoric, I start to worry even more. I didn’t think that it could all end well for us, but at least I hoped that with all the negativity, your side would begin to understand the need for dialogue. And not just another lecture on democratic values. Because I roughly understand Putin's way of thinking. And if all your politicians stick to this rhetoric, then all this will end badly.

I understand all these slogans about democracy, freedom, etc. But these are just slogans. Quite hypocritical though. All these lectures about free media, the sovereignty of countries that must be respected, fair and transparent elections and a lot of other shit. They look beautiful only in words. It's strange that you still don't see it.

And rgreat correctly said above, this is all in. We here understand this very well, regardless of political views until February 24th.

8. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

It's a fact. Just not open to discussion in Europe.
    I meant EU leaders as a whole. Not just Czech.
    I do not really know much about Czech politics except that your president earlier was always obstructed by media and other politics for mildly supporting Russia.

Heh, even many of our own politics are trained by the USA during the time we tried to keep friendly (or at least non-hostile) terms with the west even it if it was disadvantageous for us. :facepalm:

hugo baskervill likes this.
  9. hugo baskervill

You are correct. But we are not supporting Ukraine for some "democratic and moral" ideas. We set aside these ideas because we see threat and we are also all in! This will not end well.

10. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

USA goal is achieved.

11. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Well, in this case, I know several places remote from important objects where the radiation level will not be too high. The country is big. The only problem is that growing food in the northern latitudes will be problematic) Well, we understood each other.

[​IMG]

12. hugo baskervill

Actually, I dont want to survive it. The nuclear winter will be rought.

13. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

@rgreat @mcgru- and the gang

The fact is that Putin blundered big time. Politically and militarily. His stupidity encouraged a sick system. He's been lied by the ones he trusted more. He trusted them when he launched the invasion into Ukraine. What got you into this mess was the lack of any control of govt activity. Do you feel you can hold your govt accountable for anything? Can you question anything? They would throw you in jail. There are courageous Russians who did it, nevertheless. They're fucking heroes, while you're happy cheering slaves.

The great man Putin managed to shake NATO, EU and the international community from their deep sleep. I can't remember the last time the international community was so cohesive. And I mean actual action. It's a first. Good job, Putin.
    There are even signs he's fucking Russia' friendship with China. I don't remember the last time US and Chinese president had such smiley faces during a meeting.

This guy that you trust with your hearts fucked up and he's not going to answer to anybody in Russia. He doesn't give a fuck about you, none of your leaders does. While their families live a millionaire's life in the UK, they eat crap about Russian "traitors" that have their minds "polluted" by the West. They crack any dissent by poisoning, throwing people in jail or out the window. And they keep in power by convincing you that the West is threatening the Russian nation. Because societies trust their leaders more when they feel threatened. See Zelensky's approval rate since Russia invaded? Now do you understand the same thing happened to you in all these years? That you trusted Putin because he manipulated you into feeling insecure? While the Ukrainians are really under attack, Russia was safe all these years - except for being under attack from its own political elite.

Why did Putin ban all the pro democracy NGO's? So his power is safer, so you'll keep walking with your eyes closed following the soothing sound of his voice.

My advice to you: open your fucking eyes. It's very late, but at least you won't have such a shock in the end.

hugo baskervill likes this.
  14. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

You're watching a different movie.

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

It amuses me that you probably know I'm right, but you don't actually think it's that bad. :D

16. emmisa

emmisa Well-Known Member

Hi rgreat,

and now we are ""uncivilized barbarians". It seems to be. More then 140 states in the U.N. vs.4 quotes against Putin.
    Thats a fact. Vladimir is the bully of the school class. He decided to start a war against the Ukraine, a free state.

The Ukraine has given up the Nukes to Russia in the early 90th, now Putin believes that the ukraine start a new nuke
    program. What a joke.
    The real Nuke program for Putin was the real growing economy in the neighbor states. The normal russian people can
    ask their own politics where there money is and why the other states around russia are growing up. The normal sight
    of russia is at is, poor and poor. Corruption everywhere, the money will be stolen by the unbelieavable rich hypocrats.
    The Putin Gang. In half of the capitals of europe are sitting the shitty friends of these gangsters, rename London as
    Londongrad for example. Look to your neighbors, your houses, your streets, yourself. Open your browser and look
    pictures around the world and look in your world. Why is Russia are so poor? A state who has so many metal, oil
    and another stuff in the earth. Shame to your elite, shame on you. Your paiment is proud of your country. Old veterans
    with full of iron on the military jacket is the best you can have, if you are old. And else. the smart people are rich,
    the rest has dreams, wow.

Yes, the gringos from the U.S. startet riots everywhere. Do you remember, some american idiot say "America first".
    Thats normal, every state do that. If you have nuclear fears, park 10+ nuked armed u-boats near the american
    coast, they do the same nearby russia, the french, english and israel do it.

bb
    emmisa

miixch and vasco like this.
  17. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

modern PoV of western "democrazies":

upload_2022-3-19_14-47-10.jpeg

... and people like frog and vasco do believe in that Stalin=Hitler or Putin=Hitler.
    fools.

Flk likes this.
  18. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

right.
    questions, based on wrong predefinition.

which exactly false presumptions did i?
    please, point it to me (us).

19. hugo baskervill

Commander of 8th guard army Andrei Mordvichev (sry for propably bad spelling) is dead, killed in action. The sixth general killed in Ukraine in this conflict.

R.I.P.

But, the point is ,if You truly believe there are only hundreds of dead in this conflict and among them there are already 6 russian generals the conclusion is. Russian generals have really bad luck or maybe the loses are higher than presented.

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the Romanian jet and heli that crashed about one week ago, you're talking Putin's propaganda.
    There couldn't have been any missile fired from Ukraine, since that's a huge distance. A Stinger's targeting range is under 5 km. The distance to the Ukrainian border is 100 km, to a place where there's no fighting. The distance to the closest fighting area is several hundreds kilometres. Add to this the fact that the heli was at low altitude. So there's no way it could have been an Ukrainian missile.

For those who don't know, a very unfortunate and peculiar accident happened; a Romanian Mig-21 crashed into Romania and so did the Puma helicopter who was sent to rescue the pilot. There was a very bad weather for the heli, while the Mig's circumstances are still unknown - there's a large accident rate of MIG-21's here.

Everyone knows MH-17 was shot by Russians. The international investigation has confirmed that. That's why the Dutch are so keen in helping Ukraine now, since they know very well Putin's dangerous madness.