Covid19 is bullshit

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, May 2, 2021.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

FUCK!

Fuck!

2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

This land called Canada has been blessed by hard-working plowboys. [AKA 'Hunkie' or 'Hunkies"] they are offten middle-class Farmers and tradesmen, in Canada, there are, I think, millions of them... Guys with OBVIOUS hunkie Names, and some of em not,
    In Canada Hunkie is NOT a insult!!! I am serious. Hunkie everything and anything is Just Dandy in Canada, bring it on!!!!
    There is a place in town, every town, ALL towns, in Canada that serves Kielbasa and Perogy... And their men make great Farmers, and then after, when they are getting fat, they turn into Bankers or at lest tradesmen....
    I wish The Hunkies luck, get yer asses here. We need room in Canada, and we have LOTS too!

vasco likes this.
  3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Nowadays I miss the covid

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

And I will miss you.
    Archer just stated that he's about to ban me :) (so emotionally that he misspelled the Russian "b" putting the Latin one in the post)
    For trolling (trolling = not agreeing with nazi aggression of independent countries, being right that Putin won't get Kiev, being right that Russian army is much weaker than expected, ruled by "bardak" rather than by discipline).

vasco likes this.
  5. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

What about those Russians throwing "we'll kill you, we'll nuke you" threats at us?

6. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Can that be a result of your own words and actions?

7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

No.
    It's because you are weak and you've let yourselves be brainwashed by your state's propaganda.

8. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Look in the mirror.

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I'm ugly, but that's all.

-frog- likes this.
  10. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

That doesn't count.
    Same with that dweeb mcgru- repeatedly insulting both the Ukrainian nation, and the interlocutors.
    That fits the "Russian culture of discussion" perfectly.

And the truth is - they're shitting their pants already.
    They fucked up.
    Both politically - they did not expect the sanctions to be so severe, and in military terms - no one really expected the Ukrainians will be able to withstand their pressure and win.

There are rumors Putin wants to end the whole by May 9th... but does he have anything left to throw to the front? I don't think so.

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

They're redeploying units from the North to the Est without refitting. Into a war they didn't need.
    The Russian govt's incompetence is THAT visible.
    Somehow our interlocutors are happy with it.
    "Dormi in pace, natiune, ca prezentul nu se pune".
    "Sleep in peace, nation, because the present doesn't count."

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

You still wear masks?
    LOL.
    We witnessed the influx of some 2.5 to 3 million refugees over the last 7 weeks (and most of them went past my Voivodeship - i.e. a region with a population of less than 2M, with over half a milion staying here (as it is convenient for them - I live closer to Lviv than to Warsaw)).
    Most of them were not vaccinated (although mainly due to their poor healthcare system at home - large numbers choose to get vaxxed here - our healthcare is free of charge for our guests from Ukraine, as it is for all citizens).
    And we don't have to wear masks anymore (except at your GP/hospital/pharmacy - but that's rather justified IMHO).

[edit] used the wrong (continental) decimal separator [/edit]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

In Ontario there is no vaxx pass or masks anymore, thanks to truckers protest in Ottawa <S> In ontario they are terrified that there will be some kind of similar protest that could be 5 times worse than ottawa. they are protesting in BC over highways still
    You have heard of Artur Pawlowski? A guy from Poland moved to Canada, he is famous now.
    Vaccines do not work at all. They are Bioweapons, after third shot your immune system is 75% wiped out.

15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

19. MathewSS

MathewSS New Member

Finally, everything is over about covid, no lock down, no quarantine anymore.

mcgru- likes this.
  20. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Nah - we've got over 10k cases every single day again.
    Still - no one wears anything. The visits to hospitals have been limited (no admittance to pulmonology or infectious diseases wards, one visitor at a time in the remaining wards - I guess only Gypsies could be worried about it), but that's all.
    Oh - if you catch a cold, you'll be tested for CoViD at your GP - that's also obligatory (at least in "my" practice), no appointment possible until the test results are visible (still they use these 5-minute swab stick tests).