Won't score me any votes for "Best Avatar!"

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Apr 1, 2003.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Won't score me any votes for "Best Avatar!"

But it will be a message for a guy here I won't name.

It is installed and it works, it is driving a P1 200mHz 128bM RAM S2 video and a SMC ethernet card. My son, who I gave the old box to, hates my guts for doing this to him, but he has downloaded ONE TOO MANY EVIL SCRIPTS AND 1 TOO MANY VIRUSES. I want that kid wearing a giant condom when he is networking. This ought to do it. Okay, it ain't gonna stop the little fucker from sending windows garbage crap scripts and viruses to his friends and relatives, but he sure as hell ain't bright enough to infect an OS/2 box. As a matter of fact, I ain't bright enough to do that.

The little fucker, after me telling him for years to RTFM, okay? He says to me, after I, with a big smile, told him to turn the thing on, he says, "Dad, I don't know how to use this OS, you got it bootlegged, there is no MANUAL." Sly little fucker he is, thinking, "Hehe, my dad will fall for this cock and bull story and will install me a REAL OS, like Windows, out of frustration, becuase I was so brilliant at handing him a red herring, a load of bullshit."
    So, I grin even bigger and hand him a HUGE fucking book called OS/2 WARP4 Unleashed and said to him, "Hear, RTFM."
    It has been several hours since this exchange and I am still laughing my ass off.

(he is not now allowed to connect to the net from home on either his mother's machine OR MINE. If he wants to be an idiot on the net, he has to be an idiot via a OS/2 box :D

Now I gotta find out how to work FH Warbirds on the thing... Oh, I WILL do it. so he can have a game besides "winOS2" (or was that OS2Win?? the incredible and well remembered win3.00 (remember? How old are YOU? Anuyone old here remember win 3.00? LOLOLOL) Solitaire, minsweeper the other stupid one I can't remember...)

Accch. Nevermind.

I should have done this in the morning, so he could look at me funny and say something like "Dad, it is April First, yer foolin' me right? RIGHT? R I G H T ???

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

answer him you're fooling him today, april 1st.
    tomorrow, when he find os/2 still remains on the puter, you'll tell him that it's serious, and joke about joke was a joke.
    how about solaris or freebsd?

3. gghost

gghost Well-Known Member

give him linux, suse 7.3 with kde or something! Its really good for beginners who are not windows contaminatet!!!

4. tralkpha

tralkpha Well-Known Member

lol win 3.1 heh
    i was dos only back then
    i still hate windows
    anybody remember
    commodore basic v3.4?
    or was it 4.3 =\ lol
    how about those old games?
    :joystick:

5. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  6. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    It is the way colloquial English is spoken around here. Remember, I live in a land that is still being settled, pioneered, we are settlers. Bush people. Hillbillies. Many here neither know nor care to speak English gotten from a school book.

In this part of the English Speaking world, "fuck" is an oft used word and it means everything and nothing.
    At the shopping centre at christmas time, the Santa Claus guy says, "Ho Fuckin' Ho Fuckin' Ho... Merry Fuckin' Christmas!"

I have said to a pretty girl, "You are fuckin' gorgeous." And she has said, "Give me a fuckin' kiss!"

I have apologized to many by saying, "Excuse my poor fuckin' English."

Tell you what dude, I won't mock your colloquial Russian if you don't my Colloquial English.

Nah, I ain't serious.

(I have heard there are even languages spoken that have NO bad words..... Hmmmmmm)
    :D

7. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  8. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

fucking canucks :cool:

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

LOL biles ...ppl cussing allthetimealltogehaeverywhere ....huh this must be old link .. :rolleyes: don't remember where I got it ..here I guess but ,if u not seen this check it out :Proper use of English or This

-Fuck everything !!! :znaika: :D

10. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Attached Files:

11. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

12. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

2 mcgru

va te faire foutre, salopard :dark:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2003
  13. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

:D
    exec est ce qu'il y a quelque leŠ·ons dan ce jenre pour le russe aussi?

14. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

15. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Biles, isn't it wiser to be a little nicer to your son?

You could always setup his PC to emulate say an Amiga 1200, that way he has access to lots of games (free that you can get for him on the internet). The O/S is fairly easy to use and runs well on the PC and he can't access the net with it.

Malino

16. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

10 IF "TOPIC" READED THEN GOTO "NEXT TOPIC" :D

17. dyer

dyer Well-Known Member

Merci, oui, merci beaucoup pour ce cours de langue! The funniest with exec's text is that it's true! I'm a french speaking Canadian and for us, fuck is also commonly used, beside a shitload of other, how could I say, interjections or epithets...

En passant, je suis un peu surpris de voir combien de vous parlent francais!

Anyway, a big way to fuckin go, guys! And keep them fuckin comin'!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2003
  18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

moi, je parle jamais francais :shuffle:

odi:
    In the brackets I show chat (particularly FH-radio) scribing of these words, according to "translit" Russian script, that is using latin letters for phonetic recording of language (in case of unavailability of Cyrillic fonts).

If you want to clarify the idea of proposal say "nAkhooy?" or " nakhooyA?" (nahui?)
    If you want to express that idea has no perspectives say "v pizdOO" (v pizdu)
    If you want to revoke someone's proposal say "nAkhooy!" (nahui!) shortened "khooy!"
    If you want to restrict someone's proposal say "nikhooyA!" (nihuya!) shortened "khooy!"
    If you want to argue someone's idea say "nikhooyA!" (nihuyA!) shortened "khooy!"
    If you want to value idea as non-interesting say "khuynyA" (huinya)
    If you want to explain the situation or object as bad or without benefit/interest say "huynyA pOlnaya"
    If you want to tell that situation or artefact is extremely good say "okhooyEnny (m.), okhooyEnnoe (neut.), okhooyEnnaya (f.gender of subject)" (ohuenny, ohuennoe, ohuennaya). To avoid gender determining problems you may use impersonated form "okhuIteli*no" (ohuitel'no)
    If you want to say that someone behaviour is not liked by you say "okhuEl?" (ohuel)
    If you want to say you are astonished say "okhuEti*!"{don't pronounce "i". I inserted it to soften "t"} (ohuet')
    If you want to say that you are surprised or indignant say "nikhooyA sibE!" (nihuya sebe)
    If you don't want to share something with someone say "khOOy tibE" (hui tebe)
    If you mean to beat, to strike say "khuinOOti*" (huinut')
    If you mean to make, to place something (especially to master sth), or even to strike say "zakhuyAriti*" or "zakhuyAchiti*" (zahuyarit', zahuyachit')
    If you mean disassemble, especially via destructive way, say "rasskhuyAriti*" (rashuyachiti*)
    If you want to say that you don't want to contact some person or you want him to go away say to him "otyebIs nAkhooy!" (otjebis/otyebis nahui)

The root of all these words "khOOy" (hui) means "penis" (rough expression, of course).
    As you may see from this incomplete list of examples, this root can reflect a broad range of senses, often opposite ideas.
    Russian language has a grasp of other roots, some of which may generate same wide range of shades and nuances.
    We may continue in both deep and wide directions, if you want ;)

19. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

sepukked

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  20. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

LOL

Hello lol you guys biles swears at he son and everyone around him that's why he loses friend real fast it's real sad that he is like this cause the fact of the matter is his son is going to grow up just like him, the best thing to do is not reply on biles posting biles thinks of him self as a self proclaimed genius when in fact he's just a bum no job no life and hides under different names in the main arena cause he's a chicken shit . This is all i have to say about this i'am i making this up what just said NOT it's a fact as he was a good friend untill shot his mouth once to meany times to me. BILES

Once again i did the wrong thing :rose: :@prayer: wulf

Last edited: Apr 3, 2003