Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Looks like the years long tourist season in Crimea is nearing its end.

hugo baskervill likes this.
  2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

What you say is wrong!
    Crimean vacation is a real blast!

3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Ukrainian tourist services in Crimea are great, see how precise their rockets are?
    Sitting on the beach, taking advantage of the invasion of another country, not having your immediate surroundings disturbed while a military airport in the vicinity is hit - well, that's a comfortable war.

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I'm sure he misses the absolute freedom of speech he had in russia the most.

It's a common type this one, having a good life in a more free and more developed country, but shouting values opposite to that.
    It's not always naivety, I think there's a good bit of perfidy into it.

Red Ant likes this.
  5. Archer

Archer Administrator Staff Member

@hugo baskervill
    Take a look at this (translations "Russians escaping from Crimea....")
    upload_2022-8-17_10-57-27.png

Tell me, are those people who trust to that - idiots? :) Mainly in comments...
    The whole of Central Europe "escaped" Croatia at the end of August. Each year.

Because of September 1. School time...

6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

It's almost 2 weeks till 1st of September... you're fucking off Crimea, cause you're scared... and you should be.
    I don't know what hit your forces there, but it hit you hard.

That's the difference between you and the Ukrainians.
    Ukrainians are real soldiers, brave, relentless.
    They plan actions so as to harm the enemy, and not civilians.

You, on the opposite, are common war criminals, warmongers, hitting civilians to terrorize. 6 days till August 24th, not only the Ukrainian Independence Day, but also half a year into your "3-day special operation" - I guess you terrorists plan "something special" for the Ukrainians for that day. Let all your plans be foiled, and all the victims of your crimes to the present date avenged.

7. Archer

Archer Administrator Staff Member

Take a look on map. Distance from Crimea to Moscow, St.Petersburg.
    And many people don't do it on the last day, keeping a week to prepare kids for school.

-Shai- and Flk like this.
  8. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

Oh, that's why they drop anti-personnel landmines all over Donetsk, and now over russian territory near Belgorod - because they brave an relentless.

-Shai- likes this.
  9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I'd rather search for perpetrators at your side.
    Same with that poor fascist Dugina, who used to refer to Ukrainians as non-people.

You will blame Ukraine for that, I'd blame FSB (as it was the case with "Chechen" bombings) or internal fractions fighting in the Kremlin.

Putin's loosing ground it seems.

10. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

11. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

What an idiotic flick.
    Insulted me in the first sentence.
    I am a translator, and an interpreter. I know the difference. The author of that idiotic flick does not.
    Someone pretending to be a journalist, should.

12. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

rofl
    жаба - такой предсказуемый мудак

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Just one quote, Mudak, from the very beginning of this thread:

You're an utter idiot, completely blinded with your propaganda.
    You're jerking off about a guy, who doesn't even speak proper English, as if he was the Delphic Oracle... spraying they entire setting with your cum, just because and English-speaking person, most likely well paid by your government, adopts your point of view.
    Great for you.

You're retarded fucktards.
    You need to suffer, cause otherwise you will make others, innocent others, suffer.

vasco likes this.
  14. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

lol
    два промытых безмозглых идиота пытаются всех русских выставить такими как они сами...
    раскусили уже давно вашу пропаганду, ваше желание бабла и энергоносителей чужими руками загрести
    валите нахуй, мудозвоны, ройте себе могилы.

вам, дебилам, уже ваши же, западные, из всех щелей говорят, пишут, показывают, что вы конченные идиоты, а вы всё долбитесь.
    ну и ладно, виднее, кого первыми кончать.

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

That's your end Shai.
    Fascist regimes are a thing of the past.
    The fact that Putin wanted to recreate one in Russia only says what Peter the Great already knew - Russia is hundreds of years behind "civilized" nations.
    You believe to have bridged the gap, and it was close, but you've lost "it" somehow, not this year, not in this decade, not in this century, but somewhere between 1960s and 1980s.

As far as fossil fuels (aka energy carriers) are considered - it's about time to abandon them once and for all times.

No one will take them away from you (except maybe for the Chinese and their insatiable appetite for Siberia). But that doesn't really matter - You won't be able to mine them without parts that are subject to embargo soon.

The truth is Russia had 30 years to build a viable economy, and all it did was an epic fail.
    Almost everyone else succeeded - Baltics did, Poland did, Bohemia and Slovakia did, Hungary did, Romania did, even some of the former soviet republics did. All you did was to completely base your economy on exports of crude oil, natural gas, coal and ores. Manufactured goods accounted for 6,6% of Russian exports, 10 more percent were metals. 56% fossil fuels and products thereof.

Compare that with Romania and Poland.
    Both had intermediate manufactured goods, food, and coal as their main exports in 1990.
    Romania in 2021: Electrical machinery 17.6%, Vehicles 14.6%, Other machinery and computers 11.2%, Furniture and clothes 3.3%, Optical and technical devices 3.2% - over 50% of exports in final products.
    Poland in 2021: Machinery and transport equipment (includes cars) 37%, Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material 18.3% (mostly wooden furniture, and construction materials), Miscellaneous manufactured articles 17.7%, chemicals 10%... 83% of exports in manufactured products, 73% of exports in final products (excluding food - also a major export of Poland).

16. Flk

Flk Well-Known Member

17. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

nop, your.

18. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

It's rather the incompetence of our govt.
    They've closed Silesian coal mines, now to witness their arms, elbow-deep, in the potty.
    We've got plenty of industrial grade coal, not in Silesia, but here in lubelskie region (with the Bogdanka coal mine exceeding 10 MT of coal mined a year), and also lignite, but we became short of low-sulphur boiler fuel.
    Instead of advocating conversion to natural gas/heat pumps, this government conserved the "status quo" for over 7 years.
    And since 2018-2019 we've imported most of low-sulphur coal from Russia.
    Officially it was from Siberia.
    Unofficially everyone knew it came from the fascist-occupied Donbas.

So - there are several advantages of the current situation, namely:
    1. it will speed up the much needed conversion,
    2. it will revitalize Silesia,
    3. it will cut off Russia from its blood money from Donbas,
    4. it will show people here, just exactly how the incompetent morons here made Polish households depend on Russian coal (7 years ago we've imported some 2MT from Russia, in 2021 it was close to 8MT).

19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

That's the big difference.
    We notice and sanction their incompetence.
    While the putinists here defend their criminal regime, while pretending not to notice all the harm it does. "We know they're fooling us, but let's say nothing".

20. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

People want to know we are winning the war, so the news about russian mass escaping from Crimea is a sign of victory, isn't it? Hooray! :D

I think I have deeper and more complex insight about the tide of war, althought it is still made from ukranian and generally western sources.

I truly believe from a lot of reasons You will lost this war hardly, but I expected that much sooner. You still make some slow and bloody progress even 6 months from begining. It impress me a lot ;)