New version of server.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rgreat, Apr 27, 2003.

1. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Cheat based on FH bug.
    He know that is forbidden, and he cant do it unintended.

P.S. If you play with people, you have to pay for your 'mistakes'.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2003
  2. papito

papito Guest

I think we can put the guilty in one or two pilots for a "hole" on WB.In my point of view,or punish everybody or no one....It's easy find one guy and put all guilty on him....

3. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Papito.
    He cheat - he banned.
    And of couse first banned cheaters will be an example for others.

Want others to get punished too - send proof to me.
    You can start from Vlamic. ;)

P.S. Attacking admins decision is not a good way to help bombad.

4. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    Rgreat u bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:'(

5. papito

papito Guest

Rgreat we not want to attack u but look for this way: if he found a hole on WB and you don't know...u can solve this problem and leave it normally,maybe he had a mistake of not advise u of the problem.Bombad is not a bad person,we on FN can punish him for this strange happening.We only ask for u don't ban him...or we gonna do a movemente called "STAY BOMBAD" on arena :D

I hope you understand!

Cheers!

6. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Doing my best gawong.
    Ok. Last my post here.
    2 Papito: As i sayd - its all up to bombad, and partially to his friends.
    And also being loud not mean to be convincing.

7. marcoa

marcoa Member

I Had playing for several time from begining FHR with other nicks to and I never posted in this forum before for nothing, for my own problems for thinking that forum was with out moderation. And now I can see WB FHR arena are begining be so arbitrary.

Why arbitrary, becouse I canґt understand why we punish Guys like Bombad and drink for a Exploit in game, and in this morning any one punished other guys was are cheating as you can see in portuguese forum, and any one for that FHR did a Saw in Tremendous discrepancys in player score LIke Thug and other was aways for a time BOAR, make a quick look and all will undertand why I never saw serious score sistem in FHR. Guys like thaґt are shiting and trashing FHR score for a wale and any one do our at least make a saw in any off that insues.

For me at least, was another no glory they for FHR, in same day made a very nice implementation like CV task force sistem, and injustyfied fuck to player for a exploint in sistem fails, what in my opinion is FHR Staff resposability.

Iff you will beging punish others for that exploits, you can beging implement some MOds our modification in cod for block and kick Warpers cheaters and that kind off exploit are aways fucing arena and imersion. implement a simple sistem like 0.3 seconds delays in packs guy xxxxxx will be kicked from arena for cheat.

for me another Bad day for all FHR comunity

8. Pingwyn

Pingwyn Well-Known Member

why dont you fix the bug instead of banning the pilot/person?

if you want to bann, why donґt you bann a real cheater?

how to find a cheater? same way you did to find a "bugger" (bombad).

9. papito

papito Guest

WTG for your answer pinguim... :D

10. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

both banned players were abusing freebeerds despite of requests and warnings, no matter they exploited bugs or cheated. both had a plenty of time to reconsider their play style.

sorry for using such a force, but it looks like it had to be created and demonstrated.

11. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

We're not protecting brazilians. We're seeking justice no matter what side you are in. If bombad is to be banned and blamed, so is vlamik, mart, skiter, xexeuu and many other who have also exploited the bug. That's pointless.

What we are complaining here is why bombad has been chosen to be the one to blame. Especially being such a simple bug/exploit. I think we should focus on things like me being hit by a 37mm shell that came out of a Spitfire :rolleyes: and so many other cheats we see happening in the FH. :deal:

12. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

That's really low and pathetic.

If someone kicked shit out and raped innocent people passing by "out of cutiosity" he should be released? ;)

Sorry, but I think you should stand behind your actions without snaking away. Instead you go out blaming others that they dont control you enough!! :O

Ps. In a way absence of rules is really good. It sorts out who is who.

13. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

there has been many bugs and many bug abusers since I'm here and noone has been punished for it.

Name: Landing on an enemy field without loosing streak, flying with 1 wing only, using Admin powers to spawn from 4km, driving a hmack in the sea to sink a cv, I153 was considered a cheater plane before the last update... remember it was really small?, and so on.

Give him a break!

14. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

It's not pointless. (unless you think cheating is ok) Every cheater gone from FH is a good cheater.

All proved cheaters should be listed in sticky thread with their alternate nicks so everyone could beware them.

Im sad to see drink go. (he was so long in FH afterall and a nice dude) But that is correct thing to do.
    If he betrayed his friends in FH community. :(

15. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

At least temporal ban, 2 weeks or so

16. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

@pingwy&papito

Don't you have any responsibility of yourselves?
    As long as you respect other players you can't go wrong.

Sometimes reading this forum makes me really disappointed in people. Do they always need some supreme being to tell them what is right or wrong? I think it's best for them to show consequences. They might learn about life.

Here moral question to you:

Do you think that cheating your wife is ok...
    1. because everyone else does it too.
    2. because it's possible. (And you claim that world is bugged since lightning doesn't strike you dead)

17. Priest

Priest Well-Known Member

Play clean - stay clean !

he got killed ab. 19 times. That can't be "testing" (leave it for beta testers). He clearly did it intentionally, abusing game flaws to gain advantage above others - cheating. Dont even try such, or stand for consequenses.

There are bugs and holes in every game which some players take advantage of. Using it is player fault - not developers or admins.

Think about before using cheat or other low actions: You lose your reputation once, you will never get it back.

18. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

I found (actually came to me) a bug that could make ottos a lot harder than they are now ? I tested it, confirmed it and reported to rgreat hoping it to be fixed as soon as possible, what could take some time, since admins have a life outside FH! :znaika:

But see, that's not because a bug exist that it's ok to exploid it, even more when you exploiring it detriment of others' fun.

The landing on enemy field bug. Is it ok to do so, just because it's possible ? Illo's "moral question" was great example also.

If you think others cheat, prove it. Bring hard evidence that I'm sure that, from now on, things will be done. Speaking frankly, I had no doubt that when something like this happened, there would be a lot of flames about it, mostly about 'why him and not the other him ?'...

19. ramzey

ramzey Well-Known Member

WTG FH team, at last
    <S>

ramzey

btw i sugest prevent ban for whole squadron for 2 weeks, for whine on board :D :D :D no mercy!!!!

20. Pingwyn

Pingwyn Well-Known Member

I am not sure of what you are speaking in its message... then, better I not to try to answer. (you know that i have a child english.. maybe yodas english... or both... :) )

i think admins are wrog... i want to see a "real cheater" out of FH. at least before the bug/exploiters...

I dont think that it is right to bug/exploiter but... for me, a pilot flying IL2 like a fighter, taking 200 x 20mm + 1000 x 7, killing 10... 20.... 80 by sortie is worse that a bug/exploiter.

"Sometimes reading this forum makes me really disappointed in people."

somethings like:

- "When will we get bombs salvos back?"

- "Dont aks it before!"

this!!! made me disappointed.