Can anyone explain my death?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Tacmud, May 16, 2003.

1. Tacmud

Tacmud Well-Known Member

u know, fighting, fighting and now I see connection is starting to be unstable. I am turning to home base. After a moment yellow beacon is red. Well, OK, maybe connection will be restore. OK, I am preparing to land....last turn a disco. I am changing IP cause old was damn unstable now. Return to game and what I don't see. Streak 0, one death more and I last was killed by --rc-- (from Chute Shooters Anonymous). Firts what I want say is that I wasn't hit by any bullet in this sortie. Hmm, maybe someone shoot on me in warp. But track didn't confirm it. Actually, when all -> I disappear, --rc-- was D54 behind me. Well here is question : "How I loose my life?" Server say kill me --rc--, bu he have no chance hit me, just havent. Damn I was last sorties flying very wary, survive lot of jabos, but death by this. Damn I am angry. WTF was matter?

track before and when dissap

2. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

its sad to loose streak in situation like this
    i know it was made to stop alt-f4 cheats... but when connection is unstable, sometimes whole proxy shutdowns, many, many ppl loose their streaks...
    i think this matter should be reconsidered;
    but to be honest... what should we do to stop ppl alt-f4? i dont know :(
    but this is not a way...

3. Tacmud

Tacmud Well-Known Member

Well, I know that it is using for stop cheaters. But I cant understand why death? By flying in FH I had many discos. I can understand when I am hwy dmg etc. but I wasn't hit. And pilot who "kill" me was D54 behind me....so what was wrong? Or now is every disco death???

4. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

i ahd the same situation Tac , i was chased by a con but he didn't hit me , then yellow beacon , red and disco - when i entered arena again , my streak was 0 , i think i lost it due to the (i call them like that) "lag shooters" ;) - ppl who shoot planes at lag

5. Tacmud

Tacmud Well-Known Member

cc, Vojtas....he can kill u in warp

BUT I WAS CLEAR...this is what do me angry :mad:

6. NightFlash

NightFlash Well-Known Member

When you got red beacone - you turn to homebase.
    You don`t see any cons on six. That`s right. Red beacone clear all cons from you FE. BUT. Possible cons around you have green\yellow beacone, and they may see you. And kill you.
    Real example. We (i`m and my friend) flying buff. Friend get RED beacone, and don`t see me on screen. But I see him on d3 10(TEN) minutes after his get read beacone.
    Warp :(
    Take it easy... it`s a game...
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

7. Tacmud

Tacmud Well-Known Member

I turn home when starting be unstable...yellow-green-yellow...etc.

just watch track....when other dissap...I dissap fir them too....and when i turn home I was clr and who "kill" me wad D54....thats all...impossible to hit me

8. bladeo

bladeo Well-Known Member

hi all

I find is big shit i have disco and cam new in Game and must see my streak lose :(
    I see con my 12 to d20 and here kill my when i have yellow and then red bacon have ?????????????????????

What is the Problem i tap no ALT+F4 i wait of disco then relog i new and i fly no in lvl i see yellow bacon i climb or go back RTB.

Iґm very bad this problem lose 2 x streak11 and 1 x streak 8
    have no fun on the game when i was kill from con is d20 or not more :confused: :nono:

pls is this new in FH or what is that????

sry my englisch

thx bladeo