Ну чего там в Европах

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mcgru-, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Sea

Sea Well-Known Member

Тот, что башню потерял даже не собирался на фронт. Насколько я помню, событие произошло в Польше на учебном полигоне. На то он и учебный.

2. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Надо различать установленную мощность брутто и потребленную энергию.
    Ибо там КИУМ весьма далек от 100%, а производство и потребление - разные вещи.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
  3. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Особенно его мехвод. :D

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Not really. Old Romanian texts are still comprehensible to the contemporary reader.

There was a conscious effort of scholars to re-latinise the language and that brought neologisms from French and Italian, during the late 18th and 19th centuries, but that was more of an effort to modernise the language. It didn't really aim the basic vocabulary and wasn't really exhaustive. It did have some ideological background tho, as the Age of Nations was just starting at the time.

By that time Romanian had borrowed not only Slavic, but also Greek and Turkish words, especially in the South, while in Transilvania there were Hungarian ones. Many of those entered the administrative vocabulary and were used in specific contexts. Those are indeed words that I wouldn't be able to understand in an old text.

Many Slavic words entered during the Middle Ages through religion and as technological vocabulary, due to changes in how society worked. The most obvious case is the vocabulary for agrarian technology - those words come from Slavic (lopata-shovel, buruiana-weed, coasa-scythe, topor-axe etc) as opposed to the pastoral vocabulary - which is Latin (lapte-milk, capra-goat, vaca-cow, oaie-sheep, cal-horse, caş - type of cheese (casein has the same root), staul-stable, iarba-grass, paşte-graze etc). This is because there was an agrarian boom when the Slavs settled here.
    And there are cases where thereţs a Slavic borrowing for the name of the tool, but the name of the action performed with that tool is still Latin. As if the type or the construction of the tool was novel, so it demanded a new term, while the function was the same. Which is quite an interesting fact on how societies work.

The same thing happened to the other Romance languages, only that the borrowings in that case were were from Germanic, not Slavic.

Siddha likes this.
  5. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

There are ideologists that say Romanians are Dacians, other that say they are Romans. None of it is true.
    Genetically, there's a huge mixture here. And I think it resembles the Bulgarian mixture the most.
    There's was a map I once saw, will find it and post it.

Siddha likes this.
  6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

As if any of today's nation was "pure".
    There are some, who still believe Poles, Germans or Russians are "pure" nations.

But that's not true.
    We're a mixture of races, nations, tribes.

8 to 10% of males living within borders of the former Mongol empire are direct descendants of Genghis Khan (that includes most of the territory of Russia too).

Poles are a mixture of several nations - Poles, Ruthenians, Jews, Lithuanians, Samogitians, settlers (mainly Dutch and German)... etc. I remember that we had a student in our high school, whose surname was quite intriguing, as it was uncommon and did not resemble anything we were used to. It turned out they were the descendants of a Swedish officer who was captured during the "Deluge" in 1660 or something like that. While in captivity he fell in love with a Polish girl... and even with the ransom paid, he bought some land here and married.

Germans are as pure as Hitler was - an Austrian, and Jew by the Jewish inheritance standards.

7. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

8. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

Резко понятие относительное. Это как раз эффект нулевой базы. На фоне потребляемых и генерируемых объемов это в разы превращается округлённо с 3 до 10%. Почему они вообще импортируют это вопрос. Учитывая что по последним данным они были экспортерами и разница в генерации и потреблении превышает эти 6Гиг от АЭС, дело не в АЭС.

9. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

В тему.

10. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

That image is from Wyoming, US, and not from Germany you easily manipulated moron.

And it's "old news".
    There are at least two technologies that make old, fibreglass blades recyclable now.

It's just that you sit in the midst of your shithole, which limits your perspectives.

Sea likes this.
  11. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Отличные новости, жаба!

Ждем новый налог на на утилизацию последствий использования "зеленой" энегретики.

12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

None here.
    But you moron will still follow your idiotic propaganda.
    No matter how fucking stupid it is.
    Germany or US?
    Who cares - as long as you sit in your shithole in Russia, that's actually no difference at all - you won't get to Germany, nor to US, cause you're banned from civilized places.
    I can jump on a plane to US/Canada/Australia/Japan with just my passport in my pocket.
    I can travel most of Europe using solely my ID Card or Driving Licence. I can depart from my home in eastern Poland and reach the Atlantic Ocean in Portugal without having to undergo a single border check (and I've actually done that twice, with stops in Germany and France, before).
    You can't leave your shithole without a visa, you will have to beg for.

13. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Жаба, у тебя ща бородавки от ярости полопаются. :D

14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

It's my allergy to morons like you, sorry.

15. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Считай что я тебя пожалел.

16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Same here.
    Remember that being a moron is like being dead.
    You are unable to notice, while all the others suffer.

17. mikel-

mikel- FH Beta Tester

Импортируют/экспортируют из-за стоимости и наличия. Они там постоянно меняют направление ибо сеть общая и не сложно. Когда ветер и солнце есть, они продают энергию в соседние страны дешевле чем она там обычно. Когда ветра нет, то покупают из соседних стран. В среднем примерно в ноль баланс выходит. Экспорт слегка больше импорта вроде.

18. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

пока ты тут конченный дибил.
    ваша польская политика ни к чему хорошему для вас же не приводила.
    вы ни начто не способны.

19. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

Дак это все в Китае. А в Германии только ветряки и панели привозят.
    Куда интересней станет если они это все у себя начнут производить. Даже не с точки зрения экологии, а затрат на производство.
    А то если и против Китая санкции большой брат из за океана скажет ввести?
    Похоже Макрон начал осознавать и начал ёрзать.

20. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

Неужели Кличко опять покататься решил?