Ukraine

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by vasco, Apr 26, 2023.

1. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Вы не выбрасываете из окна человека, который лишил вас миллиардов долларов? Т.е. любой ваш политик может разорять страну, а в будете молчать и ничего не делать? Даже иски по возмещению ущерба не предъявят те, кто потерял из-за него бизнес? В чем же вы тут демократию видите? В том, что платите всей страной за одного нацистского политика?
    Что касается выборов.
    А чем вы от нас отличаетесь? Ничем - мы также ходим на выборы и выбираем того президента, который нас устраивает. Для вас - европейских рагуль - уровень наших выборов не достижим. У нас на каждом участке веб-камеры стояли, чтобы демонстрировать явку. Вы о такой демократии можете только мечтать.

О да! Мы помним как вы добросовестно работали на нацистов и даже не взорвали свои арсеналы, когда они приехали к вам в страну безо всякого сопротивления. Вашим чешским оружием убиты миллионы русских и если вы думаете, что мы про это забыли и простили вас - то нет. Мы все помним. Мы помним как Гейдрих ходил по Праге без охраны и мы помним как вы радостно приветствовали немецкие войска.

[​IMG]
    Наши границы - юридически это границы СССР. Ни одна страна не вышла из Хельсинского договора о границах в Европе, поэтому они все еще в силе. Кроме того если вы почитаете Устав ООН, вы с удивлением узнаете, что у держав-победительниц есть право к странам воевавшим на стороне нацистов применять военную силу в случае угрозы прихода к власти нацистов. И то что, вы европейские нацисты называете себя демократами ничего не меняет - вы были и есть нацисты. Нацизм это то что вы тут пишите все дружно. И за это мы, победители вас в прошлой войне, имеем право применять военную силу.

Мечтать не вредно. Но в реальности, например, Чехия уже потеряла атомную промышленность. А если Россия прекратит поставки ядерного топлива, то через год остановится половина реакторов на планете (в том числе и в США), а еще через полгода остановится половина от оставшихся. Так что помечтайте о репарациях, топя дома хворостом.

Германия уже потеряла свою промышленность. А вы на одном туризме не выживите - потому что немцы прекратят ездить к вам. Китайцы уже прекратили, а о русских деньгах вы можете теперь только влажно мечтать...

upload_2023-8-24_8-50-56.png

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

That's Munich.
    The photograph was taken in 1938 in Munich you IDIOT.

hugo baskervill likes this.
  3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Another "bright finding" by a complete idiot.
    German industrial output is over $750B a year.
    Your industrial output is below $280B a year (and you do not have such a strong service industry, as Germany has).

When Chinese tourism is considered - if I were you I would just shut up, and wait for inevitable - it's not Germany that's threatened with a visit by millions of Chinese "tourists". It's your country.

4. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

So we both agree, due to the law enforced information policy there is no objective picture of war in Russia and Ukraine... but free access to the information and the right to criticize any side of conflict still presist in my country?

Stalemate will be loss for attacker.... every time it was (Vietnam (France, USA), Afganistan (both SSSR and USA), Napoleon's march to Moscow, Hitler's attempt to sieze SSSR). You have to finish Kiev regime or You will lose.
    Every time attacker broke the will of resistance he mostly stay on the area (Finland vs. SSSR, Chechnya, etc...)
    So I think Russia is too far from the point to force Ukraine accept loss of territory, especially when it's widely supported by the collective west and allies.

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

6. hugo baskervill

Where to start...
    We are not dependend on tourists, nor China nor Russia weren't the top visiting countries either. But the important is not the ammount of tourists but the ammount of cash spend, in this case chinesse and russian tourists weren't the best choice either, they are somehow poorer than western ones who arrive in my country due to the cheap beer and food to celebrate.

I remeber Russian plane carrying fuel to our nuclear power plants in Brno airport after the SMO... I was lucky I flew the same day from the airport. This was the last day the russian plane was permited to do so. Now there are american globemasters carrying american fuel to our palnts.

Economically and industrially we are strongly connected to Germany, secondly Italy and France.

And yes, the posted photo is not from Czechoslovakia. What a typical russian sneaky lie :D

7. hugo baskervill

8. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Да ладно! Что вы говорите.
    Да и чья бы корова мычала господа западные славяне, бывшие поляне, пока вас немцы не оттрахали...
    polland7.jpg

polland12.jpg

polland13.jpg

polland14.jpg

поляки.jpg
    вы не стесняйтесь, заходите еще, я вам еще ваших дедушек покажу.

9. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

А вот у нас и Прага

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

И если вдруг кто-то из вас идиотов начнет рассказывать, что это кино снимают... или это мюнхен

[​IMG]

10. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

не забывайте добавлять "сегодня". Потому как до вашего мэра-нациста эта была очень весомая статья дохода

[​IMG]

Потом посмотрим кто в ЕС зарабатывает деньги

[​IMG]

А кто их проедает, сидя на шее у более развитых соседей

[​IMG]

Этим враньем вы можете себя утешать. А в денежном выражении вы потеряли миллиарды.

Вы не расстраивайтесь, но американцы буквально вчера заявили, что им самим не хватает топлива для АЭС в США. Их единственный завод покрывает только 30% их потребностей. Так что готовьтесь сосать хуй у Росатома и Газпрома.

Тем, что вы присосались к богатым соседям? Так у них у самих кризис в экономике. Они вас больше содержать не могут, а США на вас глубоко насрать - у них скоро гражданская война начнется.

Правда что ли? Неужели это не чешские дети?

[​IMG]

11. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

There could be objective pictures. But today being fully objective is a rare feat. And not really awaited one by general masses and governments.
    Especially in Ukraine.
    I don't know much about your country, as i don't live in there. But you should have free access to mostly one sided and subjective pool of information which your mass media and mainstream bloggers provide. While alternative opinions would be not common and not easy to find, if not outright banned, like Russia Today in EU.
    [​IMG]

And yes, everyone have a right to criticize.
    But just criticize without any constructive actions is a plain annoyance.
    Not at all.
    Russia militarily and economically is much stronger than Ukraine, even with all western help. But occupying whole Ukraine in it's current state is not in the interests of Russia. That would be too much of a burden. Social burden as №1 (need too many high quality personnel to govern and control it) and economic one as №2 (to push it out of current deep economic depression and staggering budget deficit).
    But i expect to see a limited offensive to capture rest of Donbass region after Ukrainian reserves are depleted.
    USSR get from Finland about the same amount of land as was proposed to gain in failed diplomatic exchange talks before war.
    There was no goal to capture Finland, even if it was clearly possible at that time.
    Chechnya is a part of Russia. I don't know what are you talking about.
    Will they accept that or not is irrelevant. Same for USA, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic or the rest of the West.
    We just don't care about your opinions about that as you clearly hostile.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
  12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Notice how the Soviets bow in front of their masters.

13. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

LOL, Glory to our Nazi overlords.
    [​IMG]

14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

That's May 45.
    Mine are from September 39.

15. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

И че?

Ибо нехуй было на СССР нападать.

16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Strangely enough Bohemia is our second largest export partner ($23.7 billion or 6.6% of our total exports last year).
    Germany is the first ($100B) and France third ($20B).

When our imports are concerned this looks like that:
    1. Germany ($75B)
    2. China ($40B)
    7. Czech Republic ($11B)

17. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Да-да-да, немецкий офицер-антисемит-антикоммунист, пожимающий руку командиру РККА еврею-коммунисту это же то же самое, что главный польский нацист пожимает руку главному немецкому SS-man!

[​IMG]

18. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

That's the nice example of subjective and doctored approach.

I know a lot of Russian bloggers blocked by Google. I bet they will not be accounted in this statistic.

If Google/Twitter/Facebook e.t.c. do moderation of non mainstream opinions by themselves it is still the same censorship .

Russia have no control of internal moderation of global western corporations, so they send official requests to remove content directly violating Russian laws. And USA, for example just not need to to it, as it is done automatically.

Also, as my own experience:
    YouTube context search on political matters is very biased against Russia and most videos it show me are from western, Ukrainian or opposition based views. Even in Russian language.

There are whole lots of Russian based videos on YouTube, if you go by link, but search and suggestions prefer to show western and "alternative" oriented content.

Is that "free" and "unbiased"? Nope. Just plain propaganda.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
  19. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Бесполезно им что-то объяснять - у них башни-излучатели на полную мощность работают и они всерьез воображают себя живущими в саду за забором, где дикие звери по джунглям бродят. Люди не читавшие "Футурологический конгресс" С.Лема, но в нем существующие последние 30 лет. А кто такие чехи на самом деле отлично показано в чешском фильме https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_(2021_film) Они такие и они будут лизать пятки своим хозяевам даже если их ненавидят. А уж у тех кого любят и вовсе залижут анус.

20. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Польско-румынской парочке дебилов - однозначно.

А Хьюго просто враг с убеждениями. В отличие от них он не лицемер и не идиот.
    По крайней мере до сих пор он показывал себя так.
    Поговорить с ним можно.