I got "slime-wound arm infection" [written with help]

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Jul 11, 2003.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I got "slime-wound arm infection" [written with help]

Yep, you read it right;
    "slime-wound arm infection"
    First word pronounced:
    "Slimewooond"
    What the fuck is Slimewound arm? you may ask?
    Well, I am gonna tell you.

I am working a few days at a time up in the canyon. Um, Fraser Canyon, which is this fucking nasty hot place up the fraser river from Vancouver. There are thses fish that come up that river to spawn, see? Spawning is the way fish fuck.
    I go up there in the summer to help some native guys pull them out of nets. We catch them before they fuck. After they fuck, only bears and birds will eat them.
    Well, like many fish, these things got this slime that covers them, sort of like snot. In that slime is some bacteria that may be harmful. Also those fish got these sharp fuckin little teeth they use to fight each other to see who gets to fuck who. Well, I got to pull them out of the nets, they are all tangled in there, see? And sometimes I get a cut on my finger or something from those nasty little teeth. No, they don't bite me, they are suffering and dying and don't have any brains, the teeth are only for fighting over who gets to fuck. But sometimes I got to grab one of em by his mouth.
    Well, the other day, I grabbed one and he wiggled and I got a little scratch up on my wrist. One of the native guys said, "Hey, Brad, you are bleeding bad, better go up to camp and stick your hand in some Dettol Water for a while. Instead, I just washed it in the river and carried on.
    Well, the next day, [yesterday??] I was sleeping in my tent before sunrise and I rolled over onto my arm. JESUS H CHRIST! It felt like Luke was using a fucking light sabre on my arm. It felt like fire ants were eating my arm. It felt like my arm was roasting in the fires of hell. I woke up, which is a thing people often do when they are asleep and sudden agony hits them
    My arm is swelled up to the size of a fur seal. It looks like a fur seal too. It is grey from the shoulder and down and at the end, where my hand normally is, is a black stump lokking similar to a fur seal's little black face.
    Now the secret is out, this woman I am with never been to the forum before, but now she is typing this crap for me as I dictate to her [Hi guys, My name is Linda] and soon, I am sure, she will scroll back and see some of the stuff I have wrote [he writes crazy shit!]. I hope I get to the edit buttons before she logs in and reads some of it.

I am glad that fish didn't bite me in the balls [so am I!!]

See you.
    [bye]

2. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

RUNNNN!!! Dont walk....but RRUUUNNN AWAYYYYYY Linda!!!

You are at the mercy of the most articulate MADMAN of modern times!!! :dark: J/K about the articulate part :D

Christ Biles, I though I was the great angler landing 20-22 inch flounder this past week. I assume those are salmon you were hauling in. Now THOSE are some seriously large fish. And a damn fine meal. I'll be sure to disinfect well next time I get a bloody fish cut.

Be very very wary Linda ;)

3. Lectek

Lectek Well-Known Member

Re: I got "slime-wound arm infection" [written with help]

Why are you glad then? What EXACTLT have u been doing to Biles balls woman! :eek:

4. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Jesus Biles, your life is one big adventure, The closest I'd get to being bitten by a fish is static electricity from my Marine Aquarium Screensaver:

[​IMG]

Malino

5. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Hey Brad, I hate to sound serious, but I must warn ya here:

Go see a fuckin' doctor. If that infection becomes gangrenous or necrotised you won't EVER be able to post (or fly) at wbfree.net. (Not to mention that it's kinda hard to zip yer fly using only your teeth).

The moment it starts smelling bad, haul ass to the hospital, okay?

6. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

We aren't much different, are we?

7. dick_steel

dick_steel Well-Known Member

Yep, get some "medical attention".

Donґt want to see "Killed by Fish" on ANYONES gravestone.

Getting a blood poisoning from fish is even little too easy.

But if it is salmon, it makes a hell of a dinner!

BTW, if it would have bit your schlong and IT has swollen three times larger, who would complain? :D

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

will get better. Have seen docter. Have antibiotics. Am shitting and puking. Nasty antibiotics. Swelling is down.

9. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Do you think we really care about you biles? :confused:

:rose: I guess we do.
    We would be sorry in case you were pushing up the daisies due to some complications with salmon-slime.
    This forum would be far less entertaining.
    So hang on.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2003
  10. biles

biles Well-Known Member

That was nice. :)

11. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

for heee's a joolly good feeeellow, for heee's a ........ ummm... .. ehm..... :D

nevermind,
    be your wound healed soon and without pain