Who dont feel good, leave.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -haupt, Aug 2, 2003.

1. God

God Member

Son, stop posting in polish please.
    The pope is polish but God is not. Thank you son.

I bless you.

2. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

jata o fair-play masz takie pojecie jak ja o spiewaniu, nie czaisz czaczy

to jest gra i na arenie sie licza punkty a nie Twoja dobra wola i swiadomosc , koles klepal punkty , Tobie moze wystarczy sama swiadomosc, ale nie mi bo gram na punkty

fair do spadaka - tylko wtedy gdy zostal zestrzelony , a nie wtedy gdy skoczyl w ciezkiej sytuacji z niedrasnietej bryki odbierajac innym szanse na potwierdzone zwyciestwo, chcial ocalic strika , ok , ale strik to gra na punkty , wiec zeby byc fair jesli gra na punkty to niech i innym da szanse je zdobyc a nie oszukuje ciulajac jakies podejrzane striki , ludziom sie w glowach pierdoli od tych strikow co poniektorym

jesli nie grasz tylko szukasz kumpli naokolo , ok , ja gram w gre i oczekuje fair-play , no mercy its a war :turret:

3. Dhyran

Dhyran Well-Known Member

hi,

i remember, i think it was on friday. every half hour there was a cry on channel 100. just because pietas killed someone in a chute. so, if you ask me, i think a very good doctor can help. i asked him if its is right to kill a chute , he gives a big sorry on channel 100. but the real thing is he wants to disturb the game, he hated it !!! yes, pietas hate FHWB
    on the same evening he killed a member of LC in a chute. he killed bukin from the Cz lions at the chute. killed some other, but i dont remember the names.
    so plesase pietas please log off and go directly to the next doctor. maybe he can helps you out of your nightmare !

4. jata

jata Well-Known Member

god:

this is my last post in polish on this thread.. ok?
    and I pls someone from polish pilots, who knows english better of me to translate my post to english language..

pietas:

granie w sieci zaczynalem dawno temu..
    i wiem, co to jest fair-play..

jesli grasz na punkty , nie mozesz grac fair-play..

po prostu jestes statsiarzem..

tego tez nie zmienisz..
    masz dwie plakietki, ja daje EOT..

5. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

You right at one point, old pilots have no right to set up rules of what's right and what's wrong. Who the hell are we to do ? Now, we've been in this community for quite a few years, if we are still here is because we learned how to make it work, so our job is not to set rules to everyone, but to teach the newcomers this comunity moral.
    But tell me one thing, if even the old pilots, the ones that made this community grow this size, the ones that one after the other teaches every single new pilot that enters here how to have fun, do not have the right to set any kind of beharviour rules, why do you think that yourself, pietas, would have such right ?

6. God

God Member

Ok son. I forgive you... actualy, i always forgive.

7. gunn-r

gunn-r Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO God!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2003
  8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

ok, long story short:
    pietas thinks its more fair to shoot chutes than to bail in hopeless situation and not give one of the 10 higher cons a kill;
    and he is explaining to jata what is a fair play spirit, because as we all know - pietas is expert in every stuff and knows everything best;

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@god (although i'am atheist ;) )
    pietas defines fair-play as letting him kill all that moves on arena and fault-play as all that endangers pietas on arena... once i've scored a kill (a manouvre) over pietas... scale of opressivness of his words after that was huge (luckily he lacks english skills and wrote in polish, knowing that i'm Pole too, therefore saving most of players the need to read it, but most Poles were disgusted)... he lacks style and skills.

What's fair play? Ask gsiba pls... today i've let him land his damaged i-16 cause i knew i gonna die anyway (3 cons in area, badly shot, all of cons higher than me) and wanted to finish off il2, which was scrambled as a defensive weapon (that annoys me on FH- bombers used as fighters- il2 on red side and ju87g on gold)... i could have easily both killed, but i showed compassion towards poor but brave fighting gsiba (maybe i didn't wanted to see "bastard" comunicate on ch100 too ;) ). I don't care about score, i'll have some fun playing WB... i've bet gsiba and that's enough for me... he asked me if i allow him to land and i agreed i feel even greater satisfaction now... not because i've killed a con, in opposite- i could easily do that but i have won already and i do know, that gsiba knew it too... he wanted to land-why shouldn't he? He has already been beaten and i don't need any confirmation of that... since I know it. Scorefighters are disgusting me... but i must agree, that i like collecting points in buff stats (mb because there are no medals given to buff pilots, the effect of buffing is also less visible to others on arena, so the score is the only reward of beeing a good bomber pilot).

I'm so often ashamed of my fellow, pietas- like, countrymen, that i'm considerig not giving out my origin when asked "wru from?" abroad... Why, oh why, must that happen in FH too?

@Pietas- lack of intelligence? Consult Your english skills with some native writers before calling ppl morons "lacking intelligence"... and also- read every post in english at least twice (quadruple reading would be the best thing- with dictionary in hand), even if You think, You've understood it... (errarum humanum est- told the Romans) ... you may as well be overinterpretting or just not understanding sth.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2003
  10. ramzey

ramzey Well-Known Member

thats become boring,can somone close this thread?

@God, rotflamo <S>

11. lesioo

lesioo New Member

if this became boring to you, just don't read... very simple

@God - i know who you are, you were great :D

12. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

@ GOD

damn you, you fucking bastard.. you are alive? I heard that idiot Nietzsche was about to kill you! Oh that is fucking good you fucked that bastard... that trick with paralysis was reaally good. I had to laugh. Almost my style!
    Nevermind, glad to see you back, old pal. It has been boring down here w/o competion. Your fucking earth is full of little stupid idiots who just can't wait to get into my house! Yesterday arrived bus full of some fucking yellowskins who were babbling something about how nice I have it there and if they can take pictures! And eventually they wanted to give me some money and leave!! What the fucking hell.. I remember times when I was giving THEM money to COME to my place. The world is one big chaos... I know I know.. this is what I wanted once... but.. eh it is fucking no good.

Why the fuck you have returned actually? Wait a fucking minute... there is written in that fucking bible of yours that you gonna return for the final battle! Oh you fucking bastard, I knew you would come. I have been looking forward for this fucking Apocalysm since I was little boy!
    So finally.... it was the highest time! This fucking world was boring me.
    So, when and where and what planes, mate?

Your Devil.

13. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

did you have sex with god??????????? :confused: :confused: is he a man or a woman? or does he have a penis AND a vagina?????????? oh man this raises so many questions to existance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i'm an atheist too, frog :) i just finished reading "The AntiChrist" by Nietzsche.

14. God

God Member

As always, son.

I did not do anything to Friedrich, son. Why do you always try to make me look like the bad guy?

no good... indeed.

Hello? I did not return, ive been always around.

Has been long time since eh? First of all dont take the Bible so serious in some points. Some religion manipulated its information so that way they could manipulate the people. Im surprised you did not know that.

Son, you are completely alienated? The final battle is already going on. Or did you expect a cinematographic final battle ala Hollywood?

Sorry, son. My ping is horrible. Im afraid we cant have a fair meeting. And you know how much fair i am.

God ble..errr humm...

Amen, son.

I bless you.

15. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

Froggie i suggest u microsoft product... and u can always sign vollksdeutsche.

16. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Won't we get along? :dunno:

17. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

@ Pietas:

Lemme start by saying that, even though you and I had an altercation once (sorry again), I have no beef with you. I do wish to express my worries regarding the on-going discussion here...

I understand you get pissed off at times when someone bails from an undamaged plane. But don't forget, not all damage shows! You can see what happens when you kill a chute. I'd say: do NOT fire upon chutes. You'll only make people sad and angry (including some people that don't hate you, like me).

All in all , I think you'll only cause anger and hatred by killing chutes, and it will NOT help to make people act more grown-up. So once more, I advocate against killing chutes.

18. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Oh, something else entirely:

The other day I was attacking a red field with a Ki-43. I entered a dogfight with two spits and an I-15. 1 spit damaged, the I-15 had to run and I thought I was going to survive..... Well, the other spit got me good!

Flaps, ailerons, rudder, fuel, engine... all gone. I entered level flight and saw the spit coming up my 6 (going for the kill, I thought). He flew behind me, then pulled up a bit and flew right beside me. Then he passed me, wiggled his wings and turned away.... I managed to fly back to my base and bail out, thus crediting him with a kill (I forgot to look whom it was).... I have mucho respect to you, mate!

Why can't we all learn from this episode?

19. thug

thug Well-Known Member

Sky is blue
    Grass is green
    Women have secrets
    and pietas is a dweeb

4 truths to life........you all now know it all

20. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

sebbo, u right- its bad luck if plane is hit and no vv damage (i dont see cfuel fire :( ), its bad luck and its the only exception which i'm sorry if happen

i will please everyone who likes to bail undamaged planes ( conserve streak/cheat/lunch time/sleep time) to stop such actions, if somone wants to surrender - please dont take-off because i will open fire to chute. I dont take such prisoners sry;) Theres already alternate hmack option.
    There are 2 parts of combat here - attack and defence. Dont forget last one , everyone.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2003