Jysus Chryst booze.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Aug 17, 2003.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    So, I crawl in here, after working on "the farm."
    My room mate has a woman in his room. They are making funny sounds, rythmic. Grunts. Moans.
    I am trying not to think about it.
    I go to the computer room. I fire up this machine and I begin pissing around.
    After a while, the now distant moans, grunts and funny sounds (like sputtering, ooohs, aws and farts) cease. All becomes quiet except for the "ding" of my machine's error messages.
    So the big dumb guy, after a while, comes on out, the woman he brought home is in the bathroom (and putting the fucking seat down, Jeez, I hate that). He says, "Hey Brad, ya want a drink?"
    I say "Sure, whatever it is YOU'RE having ;) "
    He pads, barefoot and still moist (ewwwwww) into the kitchen, opens the frindge and I hear the clink of glass and some gushy gurgling sounds.
    He brings out a glass tumbler. Twelve ounce tumbler (about 350 mL, I believe).
    I don't ask, I just tip it back and plunge in and take a long, NON-tasting, pull on that very big tumbler.

Okay, now, I am not one to do one of those things you see on old television, you know? When a guy shoots his drink out of his nose, all over the other guy?
    But my (only human, after all) body wanted to do exactly that. Instead, I clenched ALL of my, every single one of my, even the ones I wasn't about to use, sphincters. Yes, every orifice it is possible to slam I slammed.

The fuckin guy had given me a 12 Ounce glass of Dry Sac Sherry.

Jesus Fucking Christ, I gotta start finding new friends.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2003
  2. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

You drank your buddy's CUM!!!!!!!1

:@drunk: :UU: :dark: :p :eek:

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

that's so fucking gross....

soooo fucking gross