Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et monsieurs, don't make our community smelling bad

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -exec-, Sep 22, 2003.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Just look at recent threads last days!
    Accusations, demonstration of derision and hate... [​IMG]

Let's not make this community stinking bad.[​IMG]
    Let's keep this place pleasant to visit and chat with brothers in virtual skies. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2003
  2. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Good try, Exec.... But I fear it's too little, too late.

4. tipiss

tipiss Well-Known Member

AAahhh common, that's what makes the FH forum interesting, the accusations, the crying and Biles posts... apart from that I don,t care if the 109 had blablabla speed at blablabla altitude etc etc...

I don't need to watch soap operas, all the drama I need is right here!

5. Kutya

Kutya Banned

LOL Tipiss! And please, post some more of your drawings, I loved them.

6. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et monsieurs, don't make our community smelling ba

Those are only drops in ocean ;) who cares

7. tipiss

tipiss Well-Known Member

Since you like them so much I'll do one of you... but my way, what I think you look like :)

8. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

agreed

i appreciate very much this topic!
    surely it depends on anyone's (hyper-)sensibility, when something starts "smelling", but imo the general mood and subjects tend to become more negative. not only in forum...

well, it is definitely in a poster's character, how he expresses his opinion.
    but at least it should be recognizable how much is seriously written in anger and how often. and also the "hidden" kind of humour shouldn't get custom style, the more as english is not everyones native language or some new members may not be used to.
    it will only stay interesting if the overall expression equals the main represantation of this forum: of a game we join to enjoy.
    (when mentioning biles, it should be in minds, that not everyone got his exceptional talent... before his 'status' was accepted, i can remember, that niles/biles first posts have been discussed in another way)

too little, too late for what?
    do it... and it is you and now!

1 person likes this.
  9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

wtg 4 the thread, but it wont change much, im affraid, as there r some ppl who dont care about anything else than thier own asses;
    why should they try not to ruin others fun and mood if THIS is exactly what give them fun...?
    very often this is the only way to fight back
    its never too late, it only need some good will and respect
    its sth very rare around, not only in fh community;

10. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Someone above said something about mood.
    Yeah, there are some minds here who put on grouchy airs but, if you read between the lines (and not all NON-English native-speakers can do that easiliy) you see thet really ain't grouchy, just are doing it in jest.
    Like the guy who wrote a post about tying a guy up on top of a pyramid with his ass at the apex and leaving him, smeared with honey, in ant country...
    I am sure it was possible to take that as it appeared, rude, rotten, ugly, mean, torturous, nasty, and sick.
    But I did read between the lines and I saw that method of torture described being a message of love for all humanity, and dogs and small animals, a message of peace.

11. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

And he can show all this message of love throught his torture ideas... isn't it sweet ? :alc:

12. gunn-r

gunn-r Well-Known Member

If you think these forums are bad, check out the Hangar forum in WWIIOnline. ATM you have a bunch of people screaming "Nerf" about a plane that hasn't been modelled yet. Pre-nerfing is nonexistent on FH yet afaik :)

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et monsieurs, don't make our community smelling ba

i really don't want to moderate folks (except clynical cases), trying to make them moderate themselves.

and i hope the community itself is strong enough not to let the morale to fall down.

but it doesn't mean absence of moderatorial here at all :turret:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2003
  14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Hmmm, don't get me started! thier are many i like and get along with here. and many i do not. the funny thing is the one you might dislike with one nick, is actually someone you know, wing up with, and trust other times. but in any case. it's the times when someone (maybe when using thier pissed off nick) that really screw up this community. and if it isn't, it's on equal par with screwed up flight models!

<S> most

bullet

ah the memories, but i try to remember the good ones. it does the psyche best. :)

15. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who was that then???? :)

Oh Biles, I can feel we're really, like, connecting! You actually, like, understand me. I want to be, like, close to you. How about we go, like, camping one day, and, like, hug the trees!

:D

I'm sorry man, but I'm just a full-blown psycho I'm afraid :)

16. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

when you're feeling all alone, we are hidden, watching your moves through tiny hidden cameras, just waiting to delete your posts!
    [​IMG]

17. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

If you need an extra mod, drop me a line. I'll take great pride in turning this forum into the new "Fuck You Cabal"!

(For those troglodytes unaquainted with the "Fuck You Cabal", it was a forum ONLY for insulting people. It went 404 two years ago :( :( :( )

18. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

NICAEE!

19. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

that's me! :p

sry, ive been without time to visit forums. i got a new PC July, but it has only USB ports. my joy uses midi/game port, but this motherboard doesnt have one :(

20. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

THEN GET A NEW JOYSTICK, YOU FUCK!

:D