organized military confrontation on MA on Saturday, 1st October 17:00-22:00 GMT

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by mixer, Sep 30, 2003.

1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

organized military confrontation on MA on Saturday, 4th October 17:00-22:00 GMT

Organized military confrontation on MA on Saturday,
    4th October 17:00-22:00 GMT

The main idea to start the organized and balanced battle between different sides on indicated time.

It will be the attempt to create the level-organized management battle on both sides. Every pilot has to try to stay alive while executing the assigned missions.

The main aspects was extracted from ?22 June. Series of organized strikes? http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15183 (russian)
    The main difference is that this action has to be more balanced and to be controlled on both sides so it has to be more interesting. Check the Rules below:

Rules of the participating in the military confrontation on MA.

1. It will be the assigned CO (GENERAL) of operation, he is responsible for all strategy. He is free on location and can stay in twr or air. CO give the orders to the LEADERS of the GROUP. CO can give orders to everyone who is participating in the action. CO writes orders in CAPITAL LETTERS.

2. CO can assign the EXECUTIVE OFFICER (XO) who will be the right hand of CO.

3. All pilots who are participating in the action have to be joined into one of the GROUPS and have to listen and execute the orders of the LEADER of the GROUP.

4. The GROUP can consist of 4 and more pilots. Only ONE LEADER can exist at one GROUP.

5. The pilots at one GROUP have to communicate at one of the assigned private channel at 1..99 range. The number of channel to be changed to avoid spying only by private messages. LEADER of the GROUP writes orders in the CAPITAL LETTERS on GROUP channel.

6. The CO give orders to the LEADER of the GROUP (or possible to the concrete PILOT) to make the mission, the missions can be such as:
    - jaboraid
    - bomber raid
    - cover
    - fake jaboraid (for unknown pilots or pilots which are not sure in their skills)
    - darkill operation
    - CAP (defend) of the field/ CV
    - fighter sweep
    - radar informing (this person has to stay at tower and give radar or timing of necessary fields)
    - team up with another group (actual for cover + buff missions)

CO has to give the additional information to the LEADER of the GROUP. If no more information is available from CO, the LEADER of the GROUP is free on the way how to make exact mission (e.g. he can send darkiller and make hi-lvl jaboraid or can perform low jaboraid)

7. Every PILOT has to listen and EXECUTE orders from his LEADER of the GROUP.

8. If the pilot enter arena and this pilot is from squad and this squad already got some mission the pilot has to ask his squadmetes and join his squadmates so all squadmates will work on the same mission.

If alone pilot is entered the Arena he has to write:
    inquiry: baksto fighter [buff, jabo, ju52]
    which means the pilot is interesting and able to fly as indicated in the specified missions

The CO (or XO) will give him the channel # of some GROUP by private and PILOT has to listen the orders of the LEADER of the GROUP. This pilot has ask no more questions to the CO or XO.

Example:
    inq: baksto figher buff
    - this means the pilot baksto is ready to flight as cover, darkill, jabo and bomber pilot

9. IMPORTANT
    Please never name the number of the channel on the 101, 103 channels. Give channel number only by private to avoid wiretapping by spies.

The GROUPS has to be formed from pilots who have experience flying together or (preferable) from single squads. It will be the best solution when CO can give order for GROUP with all members from one squad.

Of course the CO has to know all nicks of the LEADERS of the groups.

If you are the LEADER of the GROUP make the channel # change only by private messages to avoid spying and inform the CO immediately when you had changed the channel #.

Balance table:

Red CO: --zig-
    Red XO: -odi--

Red Groups:
    1. 72AG group, leader: <empty>
    2. {JG13}Loki's Kinder group, leader: -mixer
    3. 228 ShAD group, leader: <empty>
    4. Texas Rattlesnakes group, leader: --top-
    5. 303rd Polish Fighter Squadron, leader: <empty>
    6. Flying BARANS group, leader: <empty>
    7. III/3-Dywizjon-WIELKOPOLSKI, leader: uechti
    8. 312 Czechoslovak Sq. RAF group, leader: rbull-
    9. Free volunteers group, leader: <empty>

Gold CO: <need GOLD CO for the start of action>
    Gold Second-in-command (2nd CO): bukin-
    Gold XO: airgem (18:00-19:00 GMT)

Gold Groups:
    1. Sibeerian group, leader: <empty>
    2. 1st Czech Lions group, leader: <empty>
    3. Legion Condor JG69 group, leader: <empty>
    4. 302nd POLISH SQ group, leader: <empty>
    5. KG51 group, leader: <empty>
    6. Wings Of Fury group, leader: <empty>
    7. Free volunteers group, leader: <empty>

We hope .ros will be ok, at any case we can ask agree some squad to change the side on the party.

Please join our party. If your squad interested in it please indicate who can be the LEADER of the GROUP for the action start (17:00 on GMT).

Let?s make the war more interesting!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2003
  2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

If it's the first of Octobre (Wednesday) I can most likely make it, and I'll participate for the side you already assigned our squad to...

if it's Saturday the 4th my participation would become unlikely though...

btw, Executive officers are ussually abbreviated to XO's ;)

<Z>

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Sorry for my mistake, I'm too overdrived today :)
    The action to be on Saturday, the 4th or October.

2moderator: please correct the thread name.

4. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

The base idea is finally to have, mb on begin one time every week, mb when trained more times a coordinated mass raids in both sides. Imho this would increase a lot the fun of playing WB FH.
    Nobody is forced to join the raids, but as we all know you can't stop groups organizzed of 30/40 or more pilots if you aren't as well organizzed too.

Any kind of constructive and usefull reply is welcome.

5. Mach-1

Mach-1 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I go to verify with my crew more soon possible

But I will fly in event :)

Salute !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2003
  6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Guess we have good organizers who can manage ~30..50 pilots.

But we still need Commanding Officer (CO) and Executive Officer (XO) for Golds for the start of the action.

Please give your candidacy.

7. Vit

Vit Well-Known Member

OK, let's try, 228ShAD will join this event ;-) :alc:

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Re: organized military confrontation on MA on Saturday, 4ер October 17:00-22:00 GMT

Please find the short description of orders, which can be given to you by LEADER of your GROUP.

The Description of the Commands, used for Group management.
    version 1.2, author: mixer

HVY [plane] [load] [rox, bombs] [fuel]
    On this orders pilot has to take the specified plane and load and wait in the twr or jeep for order ?OTR?
    Good hvy?s for low-level or hi-level raid are the following planes:
    Lagg3 rox, Mig3 rox, I16 rox, hurr2 2x500lb, typhone rox/bombs, 109 4x50kg, 190a4,a8 2 rox, 190f8 bombs, 110c/f 2x500kg, 110g2 rox/bombs, f6f5, f4u, p47d, p51d, p38x, mossi 6 with load rox + 500lb or 1000lb bombs
    Did not ask the leader of fuel load if not specified. That is on pilots estimation, usually 50-60% are enough. But always ask LEADER for bombers fuel load settings if you had missed it.

HVY Fxx [rox, bombs] [low, hi]
    On this order pilot has to bring any plane with the appropriate load and roll to the specified field as soon as possible to help attackers. If no order specified ?low? pilot has to approach to field at 1-3km alt.

HVY COVER
    Hvy cover figher mission is to cover attackers (jabos or bombers) and help in closing field if possible.
    Good hvy cover are the following planes:
    spit5, spit9, 190a4, 190a8 2 rox, 109 1x250kg

COVER
    Pure cover mission means you can start without any hvy load to cover jabos or bombers. Anyway it?s better to bring some bombs.
    Good cover are the following planes:
    spit5, spit9, 109, yak3, 190a4,a8,d9, mc202, ki61, ki84, p51, f4u

DARKILL [LOW] fxx/COVER [start in yy minutes]
    On this order pilot has to bring some jabo (battleplane) with appropriate load to kill radar for maximum time and load good fuel load for covering operation. You have to roll immediately if Leader didn?t specify the time to start.
    250kg, 500kg, WG21, 250lb, 500lb, 1000lb are good for killing radar.

LOW DARKILL fxx [fyy, start in yy minutes]
    On this order you have to bring some jabo (battleplane) with appropriate load to kill radar(s) for maximum time. Very important is to fly low under radar till the target field. If you don?t know the alt of the field you can ask your LEADER.
    Good planes for darkill are the following:
    109 1x250kg, 190a4, a8 2x GWr.21, spit5, spit9, P51 with 2x250lb or 2x500lb.

NEED HVY?s IN xx minutes [to fxx]
    This means pilot to be ready in twr in xx minutes to start jabo to the specified field. Pilots have to wait each other to be ready to start in 1 group. Nobody has to go alone.

OTR [fxx]
    On this order pilot has to appear on the runway of specified field with necessary load/plane and occupy the take off place and wait for order ?ROLL?. Pilot has to write ?otr [plane] [load]? when he appears on runway.

ROLL
    On this order pilot has to take off from the field and form up on D1-D6 on six of his LEADER.

K xxx [LOW]
    On this order pilot has to keep heading xxx and keep behind his LEADER at D1-D6 distance.

K xxx CS yyy
    On this order pilot has to keep heading xxx and make autotrim on speed by .speed yyy command. This is very important to keep close bomber formations.

xx %, PLZ CLOSER
    By this message LEADER informs another pilots he is going on xx % throttle. Pilots have to keep as close as possible to the LEADER.

D?
    On this order every pilot (except Li2, Ju52 pilots) has to report the distance to the LEADER.

LOAD?
    On this order pilot has to report his plane and load settings (example: 190 500 4x50)

PLZ CLEAR f
    On this order pilot has to clear field for transport plane or drag the cons away from field.

LI2 [JU52] PLZ CLOSER
    On this order Li2 or Ju52 pilot has to come closer to field. This means some jeeps or 1 con still alive or pilots working on dragging cons away from field.

Li2 [JU52] GO
    On this order Li2 or Ju52 pilot has to go to the field to drop troopers. Very important: Li2 or Ju52 pilot has no go to the field before this order.

CAP fxx [for yy minutes, till acks reop]
    This means pilot have to DEFEND the specified field for specified time.

RTB ALL [TWR RDY xx min]
    On this order all pilots have to return to base so all to be in tower ready for next action in specified time. Pilot has to report ?twr? when he appears in tower.

FREE [for xx minutes]
    This means pilot can be free for xx minutes.

Confirmations:
    Every pilot has to confirm the received order by typing ?rg, roger, cc, cc [information], omw [information]?

Examples:
    zuzzik(88): MART DARKILL f2, f8
    -mart-(88): cc omw f2, f8 dars low, will up 190 f18 in 2min

zuzzik(88): TARGETS:
    zuzzik(88): AIRGEM 40, 20f, fuel by guns
    airgem(88): rg

The way of attacking field is not described because different Squads are using different techniques to close the field. I recommend to assign the targets and use synchronisation based on "GET RDY, rdy 20, rdy, GO 10sec, GOOOOO". This means pilot has say "rdy xx sec" when pilot is ready to kill primary target in (15 + xx) seconds. Pilot has to attack field only on "GOOOOOO" order to achieve very good synchronisation on 1st pass.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2003
  9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Re: organized military confrontation on MA on Saturday, 4th October 17:00-22:00 GMT

Still need CO and XO for the Golds.
    Who can take this mission?

2moderator: please change the topick name, the action to be at 4th October.

10. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Re: organized military confrontation on MA on Saturday, 4th October 17:00-22:00 GMT

Balance table was updated.

Still need CO for the start of action for the Golds.
    Who can take this mission?

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

looks like one of Reds will have to take Gold command lol
    no.. seriously there are some experienced pilots who fly gold side now (fe tigrao, w/o spies could be the man :))

12. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Reds just wanna beat unmercifully the Gold pilots :) So it will be not the problem for Reds if nobody can manage Golds :D

Check out the way how CO's and XO's has to manage the LEADERS of the GROUPS.

Very important is to know where is GROUP acting and know the status of the GROUP. CO has to be in constant contact with GROUP LEADERS.
    CO will give orders to LEADER of the GROUP, not to the pilots of the GROUPS.

It has to be the following rules for one GROUP:
    1. One assigned LEADER (exclussion: 2 leaders if 2 groups are joined at channel (buffs + jabos)).
    2. One task per one group.
    3. Most pilots have to be from one squad or have experience flying together.
    4. Group has to be flexible and mobile. Every group has to contain 4-10 pilots. The total number of pilots per one group have to be >4 but <10. The group with 10+ pilots are very inertial and not so effective as small ones.
    10 pilots are enough for any operation, e.g. it's enough to close and capture undamaged big field only by jabos.

Example:
    CO has 3 groups.

CO send 1st group to capture 1st small near med.
    CO send 2nd group to caputre 2nd small near med.
    50% of 3rd group take buffs and start climb, the another 50% of 3rd group will make darkill/cover for bombers.

In 15 minutes 2 small field to be captured and bombers to be at 4km alt.

Cover + bombers of the 3rd GROUP go to the med/big while the 1st group will help by jabos + Li2.

2nd group can start work at another area or defending fields from recapture.

...and so on.

Spuint are you going to be at arena that time? Can you help airgem and bukin- in managing Golds?

13. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

debriefing

I like this actions Golds got only small fields :). I got killed only 1 time at Li2 and only at landing. All another sories completed by landing and streak increase :D

The organization is heavily encreasy to probability of survival in spite of pilots and leaders of Reds had made a lotta of mistakes.

WTG -odi-- for administration of CO role.

Golds fail with organization and .ros, which was 1.3-2 : 1 in favour of Reds.
    Seems nobody had coordinate Golds :(

In the general we can feel the big inertness of big groups. I think we have to make the new rule for the group for the future:
    one group has to be not more then 8 coordination pilots.

Many thanks to everybody who had participated at the party. My internet failed in 10sec after reset and I can't login again to thank everybody for collaboration.

14. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

Was a great pleasure lead such good pilots, i had just to ask and work was done as well! :)

Thanks to --gun- wich leaded the 1st group!

Thanks to the peaple wich partecipated, on the begin of the evening balance wasn't good, 2 reds every gold, but on the second part balance was much better with 45 reds and 38 golds. Even if more golds could't stop us, we captured 18 airfields with the reset of the map in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Airfields list: F3, F4, F6, F7, F8, F9, F12, F14, F16, F17, F19, F18, F23, F24, F27, F28, F29, F31.

Thanks to:
    72AG
    III/3-Dywizjon-WIELKOPOLSKI
    228 ShAD VVS KA (688 ShAP)
    {JG13}Loki's Kinder
    Far East Tigers
    Jagdgeschwader 52

Well done!

15. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

yes odisseo, WTG for this famoulos Win The WAR, when i came in main it stands 45 reds vs. 15 golds, yes wtg a second time for this great action, WTG WTG WTG for this glory reset :zzz:

ps: even when on my side we have so a ballance, for me i am shame to get so a reset, i am than not proud such like you :nono:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2003
  16. Zembla JG13

well mosche, why can't you just admit that we accomplished something? instead of congratulating you whine... the balance was worse for the reds in the beginning than for the golds in the end, many golds probably just left out of frustration... I can't blame them... but don't start nagging, the way you said things in that last post implies you don't know what you're talking about...

<Z>

17. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

srry zembla, i am not whying, for me it is ok when it stand 45:15, i have no probs with them, i fly too on the winner side when it stand 45:15 for us, yes wtg for that you accomplished something,

but srry that is for me not a glory viktory that i am posting it here so glory like odisseo, that is my problem ok? greats mosche :cool:

18. Zembla JG13

it's not a glory victory? lol, if you would've been posting that about us accomplishing the capture of one field in those odds when those odds would last for about a day or so, fine, i'd agree with you, but the thing is the odds changed throughout the battle, first it was a disadvantage towards the reds and then it edged to the gold side... and well, perhaps your squadron switches side whenever one side is outnumbered to join the winning side, but we usually stick to the side we begin our ToD in...

<Z>

19. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Dear mosche Reds wanted to fly organized and we let know about the action all squadleaders beforehand about this party.
    I have asked you personally to assign CO or XO from your squad to lead Golds. Now I got the troublesome answer from you accuse us of imbalance... If Golds didn't want fly organized they have to lose.

20:08:14 -HOST-(2): Reds:35 Greens:0 Golds:24 Purps:0
    20:30:56 -HOST-(2): Reds:37 Greens:0 Golds:17 Purps:0
    20:40:34 -HOST-(2): Reds:39 Greens:0 Golds:19 Purps:0

20:40:56 -mixer(Red): MB SOME SQUAD WILL GO FOR GOLDS?

20:53:50 -HOST-(2): Reds:38 Greens:0 Golds:19 Purps:0
    21:10:06 -HOST-(2): Reds:40 Greens:0 Golds:23 Purps:0
    21:11:43 -HOST-(2): Reds:41 Greens:0 Golds:25 Purps:0
    21:17:22 -HOST-(2): Reds:45 Greens:0 Golds:25 Purps:0
    22:13:59 -HOST-(2): Reds:44 Greens:0 Golds:33 Purps:0
    22:42:36 -HOST-(2): Reds:50 Greens:0 Golds:30 Purps:0
    22:23:50 -HOST-(2): Reds:49 Greens:0 Golds:30 Purps:0

20. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

for a +11 pilots on each side after your post Mix.
    Balance?