Greatest Threat to World Peace

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Malino, Nov 3, 2003.

?

Which Country is the biggest threat to world Peace

Poll closed Dec 3, 2003.
  1. Israel

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  2. USA

33 vote(s)
    67.3%
  3. North Korea

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. Iran/Iraq etc

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

YO BIZ! YOU'RE RIGHT! IT'S LUXEMBURG! KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!! DEATH TO THE PIGS!

:D

The number one threat, I'll keep saying, is hatred and hostility.

2. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Hey! You assholes didn't take my first post seriously???? :nono:

I am the cause of all these problems in the world!! I'm serious!! I am the biggest threat to world peace!!!! Goddamnit guys, you're all on my hit list when I gain control of this world.

:D

i'm tired, it's early, bare with me.... ;)

3. Benjamin8

Benjamin8 Member

I dont't hate jews.period.I just happens to be that KHAZAR jew conspiracy is behind all power in US goverment ,world-bank etc.

USA isolation?Don't you realize that we are all in this together?30% of all airpollution comes frmo USA and only 3% of population of earth live there!No signing of Kioto-threaty cause it would SLOW DOWN USA' economical growth!!
    Gladly international court is now judging USA's attack to Iraq.Maybe the ww3 starts when USA gets caught of it's ongoing lies and attacks EU.

No wonder all the crazy stuff comes from USA since their culture is mostly based on liaing and acting.And I'm not referring to all USA citizens you stupido who think so.

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Your final paragraph probably sums up your whole post. You claim the whole US culture is based on lying and acting, then in the very next sentence claim that the insults are not directed at all USA citizens.

US citizens are the fabric of the US culture, so your talking through a hole in your rectum. I suppose, we all already knew this from your first post in this thread :rolleyes:

-glas-

5. dick_steel

dick_steel Well-Known Member

Okay....

Now we have antisemitism, conspiracies, few new world order things by Poland and Luxemburg and few loonies who want to RULE THE WORLD. That's Pinky and the Brain. I WANT to be pinky.

Okay....

I'll go back to yeast, sugar and warm water.
    After few days i'll be ready to rule you all.
    Or bathroom at least.

Does anyone have better recipies?

:rolleyes:

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Since a significant part of Khazari subjects were the Bulgars of Bat Baian => ... => ... => ... => wow! We rule the world! :D :D :D

7. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

In a way I'm glad I started this thread because (ignoring the stupid posts) the replies have made me think a little.

Generally my thought's are that whoever did that poll intentionally made it focus on a nation rather than the fact that Terrorism (Which I also believe is the biggest threat) has no national boundaries. I'm also of the mind that in the case of most third world countries you can't try to blame a goverment if they have terrorists operating within there borders because to be frank most third world goverments have absolutly no control of what happens outside of there own capitol city (This is also I believe the situation in Palestine).

When they started the war on terrorism I was quite impressed that the made such inroads into financial side of things, seizing of assets and tracing the money but that seems to have gone by the wayside and the political agenda is the one now running the show.

President Bush is visitng here on Nov 19th maybe I'll get the chance to meet him and give him our thoughts (hahahaha).

Mal

8. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

To Bizerk, Afi and all other Yanks out there: while "we" (the Europeans) may be a bit (over??)critical regarding your government from time to time, please do not think ALL of us think this way.

Having said that, I gladly take up the gloves and get ready to kick some ignorant asses here.
    Benjamin8: first of all, please limit your use of all-caps. I see no reason to use caps in a sentence like "... KHAZAR jew...".
    Secondly: On what grounds do you conclude that such a conspiracy exists? the infamous "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" perhaps? I know the Khazars are often mentioned there. If that's so: this book was deemed a fraud LONG ago.
    Or is it only this page you referred to in your previous post? I checked it out and it seems to be written by some paranoid retard high on acid. This guy just keeps on rambling and rambling without presenting any conclusive evidence of his theories. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to call it "delusional, paranoid bullshit".

Here's some background info for ya:

1. Ever since 500 a.d. Jews have been held responsible for plagues and pestilence in Western Europe. Tens of thousands of them were killed in the 13's because of the black plague.
    2. In 15-something, Jews were forbidden to join guilds in NW-europe. this forced them to earn money in non-guild affiliated jobs such as banking, diamonds and trade. Many were killed when they became rich(er).
    3. Between 1600 and 1700, over 400.000 jews were killed in Eastern Europe after the Russian Czar proclaimed they were responsible for the poverty in Russia. These incidents were called "pogroms" and in 1800 they happened thoughout Europe. Total bodycount? Somewhere around 2.000.000 in 200 years.
    4. The Third Reich. 6.000.000 deaths.
    5. The former USSR and Poland didn't allow much emigration. However, lots of jews there wanted to move to Israel after WWII. Those that asked a visum were turned down, those that insisted were often persecuted.
    6. In the USA, there have been numerous incidents in which jewish people were robbed, murdered or otherwise hurt. Just because of their beliefs!
    7. Even in such an (apparantly) quiet and tolerant country as my own (holland), Jews are being harrased, threatened and insulted. Recently a synagogue was burned down. In Holland!!!!!!
    So can we agree that the Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time? And that this persecution continues to this date? Good! Here's my point. Please, pay attention:

Do you honestly believe that *if* there was such a conspiracy, as mighty as you claim it to be, those responsible would allow such terrible things to happen to themselves?!?!?!?!?!?! Of course not! That would be the first thing they'd take care of.

So, you're making a fool out of yourself. Go sit in the corner while the grown-ups have a serious discussion, little guy....

Oh, here's a tip: if you fold tinfoil over your head, those evil men at the CIA and the Khazar conspiracy can't read your brain-waves.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2003
  9. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Don't see much flames in that :)
    What I'd say is; sure, we loved having you around, we liked having big brother protecting us (no sarcasm) we liked having the idea of "if they invade us, the big brother will rush around the corner and kick their ass", we were happy you invaded Normandy and took control over Western-Europe again, we're grateful. But don't forget: people over here still have an opinion, the opinion is linked to the policy, then add to that that we currently aren't really in such a direct threat where a "big brother" would come in handy, and the result is the current anti-Bush atmosphere. You say people over here hate the USA, well John Doe can't know better than thinking that the US citizens elected Bush and therefore support Bush 100%. This means that sometimes you'll see anti-Americanism, which is not appropriate IMO, while anti-Bush'ism is very understandable and would be there more precise cause of the current 'anti' feelings in Europe. Think of it, Europe loved Clinton, no doubt, but Bush just proved to Europe to be a gun on the loose (ignoring the UN, sure you can say it's an obsolete organisation, but I don't think so, and it's only obsolete if you join it only to ignore it later on), Europe - due to it's variety of leaders - always will follow a more or less center-course, a safe policy, a combination of lots of ideas. In the current situation the US president isn't really following a center-course, far from...

You see, I don't want to flame, and I realise there are Bush supporters amongst you, I respect that, but I wouldn't be one myself, I'm just trying to show why there are so many anti-American feelings, anti-Bush feelings that is, I'm pretty sure that if Al Gore would've been the president there wouldn't have been feelings like this...

BTW, Luxemburg surely bites, let's invade them ;) we're the closest, let us go in first :p

<Z>

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

leave Luxemburg alone!
    we need their football team for some points in european eliminations!
    yeah... :D

1 person likes this.
  11. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Biz and Glas, do you really think that your own countries would grow (or even stay as they are) in the case of "every country was left to deal with themselves and be self-sufficient" ?
    Don't you think they would simply colapse as would all other countries ?
    We are simply way too interdependent for such things, that's why UN is such an important entity, that's why we can't allow some loose cannon as Bush to control the bigest army and economy on this planet.

12. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well, i still like all countries. was trying to stress a point. with terrorism running rampant. and views held like a certain idiot (benj) is it no wonder USA shouldn't have a shoot first ask questions later attitude.

and zemb your quote "Europe loved Clinton, no doubt," his policy's helped alot of europe and asia and south america and else where. that is good. it even helped america out also to a point. alot of the prosperity the USA had was most likely the result of the previous 2 presidents work. Clinton had a clerance sale sold out to alot of lobbists. etc. in the 90's while america was enjoying great wealth and success, my town was still suffering. Buffalo. alot of good paying jobs manufacturing etc went to other countries. all that my town has recieved was another piddly f-ing Mcdonalds in place of steel factory's, automotive plants, rubber, chemical etc all went bye bye to other countries. thanks Clinton, while he is not totally to blame , he is a major part. i have no thanks for him. i am not a bush supporter either. the last president i really wanted in office is perrot. he made a remark once when running against clinton, it was something like this "you wouldn't let the head of walmart run the country!" i guess thats what america wanted. so america opened up and sold alot of good things away. it's sad if you ask me from an americans point of view.

about iraq, i never wanted us to go thier or to afganistan. but if they are helping terrorists out. then they deserve to be stopped and as fast as possible. and yes every one knows the longer america and our partners take to resolve the problem in iraq, it's that much longer for the media to point out flaws in the operation etc. imho america tries to be to nice with all of the world watching. in the meantime alot of american,british,polish troops are being picked off by iraqi regime loyalist, and other terorist that want a shot. i think america shoot first, and ask questions later. until all the f-ing terrorist thier are exterminated. so the true, great people of iraq can have thier county back. and we americans can get the frig out of thier.

and personally, i wish we didn't have to go to iraq and spend billions. i wish they would attack my city (buffalo) and rebuild it! remember all of america has seen prosperity. except my city. it's been in decline since 1960's. now i wish not to start any new flames. but living in my city, in america. it's just the views i see from the many windows of internet/television,radio,news papers. etc

13. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

well, isolationism would indeed mean more American jobs in the factories to provide a production line... buuuut, the only customer would be the American people, the product wouldn't be sold that much, and the wages would be cut-back, resulting in fewer sales once more... (I'm no economist, so don't shoot me if I make an invalid assumption)

<Z>

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well fla old friend :) i'm sorry but, i think my USA has all it needs to live on its own. i can't really speak for other countries. yes we are interdependent. perhaps if we were not so interdependent, the world wouldn't be destabilised when/or if a conflict broke out somewhere. but i would wish if america was independent and self suffcient, that other countries would be too. i wish no harm to other countries. :)

15. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

Ewerywhere Islam is, a war is born.

16. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

The West is very interdependant not only on each other but the rest of the world, it has to be this way to support the number of people who live within it.

This is the fundemental difference between our way of life and that preached by the Muslin fanatics who preach a simpler way of life which sadly could only be achieved by 60% or more of the existing world population dying.

@Biz, I know how you feel mate, this whole bloody country is like Buffalo falling to pieces. They announced today the profits made by the Rail companies over the last 10 years, Virgin trains being one with a profit of Ј322 million, and yet my taxes are going up next year and my train fares are going up 17% (I already pay Ј146 a month) at Christmas in order to pay for "essential repairs" to the rail network.

It really f**ks me off that these fat cat companies are sitting there on profits of millions made running the railways over the last 10 years and not spending a penny on maintenance which now I'm having to fork out for.

And this dosn't even mention about the Tories shutting down the Nations coal and steel industry and putting millions out of work so we as a nation now have nothing in the way of heavy industry and are having to import just about everything.

My only hope is that as the internet develops we the general public will have more of a say in how our countries are run, sadly though the policitians will never relinquish power to the "uneducated" public who can't possibly know whats best. I like Tony Blair, for all his faults he does admit he's only human and I honestly believe he is trying his best to do whats right, I just get pissed off at the big beaucracy called "Goverment" that screws me over for the screwups they themselves have made in the past.

Democracy is supposed to be the will of the people, IMHO I'm not living in one.

Mal

17. budice

budice Well-Known Member

The correct answer is Canada. If they ever start breeding with the other nations, the average IQ of the world's people will plummet to single digits, and the world as we know it will be doomed.

"Hey, watch me crush this beer can on my forehead. Is that cool or what, hey?"

Budice

18. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

I don't see a raging battle down the street from me. There is no gunfire coming from the Muslim household there.

In Schenectady, a middle-sized city near me, there are no horrifying wars going on. Most of the people there live without worry of Christian-Muslim fighting.

Hell, I don't see ANY street wars going on around here! And wait one second....

There are muslims there! Hot damn are we wrong today odisseo :)

1 person likes this.
  19. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Yes you are capable of being independent, every country is after some transition phase. But inicialy, as Z pointed, you would have excess production, since you wouldn't have to whom sell all your goods. Excess production would lead to something like 1929...

20. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Actually i must disagree with you. Islam, as most religions, are a religion of peace.
    I think the correct answer would be: "Everywhere fundamentalism is, a war is born."

1 person likes this.