Greatest Threat to World Peace

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Malino, Nov 3, 2003.

?

Which Country is the biggest threat to world Peace

Poll closed Dec 3, 2003.
  1. Israel

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  2. USA

33 vote(s)
    67.3%
  3. North Korea

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. Iran/Iraq etc

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Wise words

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i must agree with you fellows. oh, i'm about 20 minutes walk from Lackawanna. does that city's name ring a bell??? the muslims there went to local schools, grew up here and speak english and all its slang perfectly. and just after graduation, went to terrorist camps for basic training. yes those islams (in my neighborhood) were just waiting for thier war to be born. becareful afi, i'm a New Yorker also, only at the other end of the state. it is very hard to tell which muslims are the peaceful ones, and which ones will park a moving van full of explosives next to your schools and other institutions. don't be so sure. but keep an eye out and sleep with one eye open. <S>

bullet

3. Benjamin8

Benjamin8 Member

Why khazars let all the jews die?Beause they are not khazars-jews.period.If you just knew how deep things go in this world we live in you'd not sleep so well.

Isn't the pollution I previously mentioned not an issue at all???Not a single reply for the fack that USA provides us 30% of all pollution when 3% of people live there.Isn't that a threat to wolrd 'peace'?USA is mentioned even in revolutions.Of course this is just a point of view, but if you read it ,there is mentioned 'a bad church' which seem to be a 'real' churh ,but in fact is just a wulf in lambs clothing.There is told that people of that church look healthy like God's children, but don't truely have the spirit and soul.Amen.

USA speak of 'axis of evil', which is just an political trick to keep Bush in power.To keep presidency of USA , one must start a war somewhere to keep USA brainwashed TV-watching ignorant morons bloodthirst and illusions of 'The great USA' on.For me USA is the axis of evil itself.

*Going back to sit in corner ,funny hair covered with tinfoil.

4. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

at odi instead of Save the Swiss milk, drink beer! how about save the Italian milk, drink Lambrusco. ;) man thats a good wine (vino) <S> all

bullet

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

6. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Sorry Odi, but that's bull-shit. Turkey, Tunesia, Marocco....

And how about christianity then? Northern Ireland, Indonesia, etc.

7. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

The Khazars are a minority. And.... Oh fuck it, I'm not going to discuss this any further.
    Great, now he's taken a religious turn. Seek help, please.
    ... And if you believe such a thing as an "axis of evil" exists, you're guilty of instigating hatred yourself.

8. Harpoon

Harpoon Well-Known Member

When they said "Kids, don't do drugs and stay in school" you really should have listened.

9. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

I'm afraid of israel.
    -This little county has been attacking it's neigbours for slightest reson all it's existance. Sometimes palestinian action has been enough to make air strike to jordanian or lebanonian cities. Neigbours just take it...they cant afford to conflict israel because it has nukes.

-Sharon (ethnic cleansings and massacres on refugee camps should tell it all)

-Many jews see this threat too. Yet too many don't.

I don't hate jews bizerk, so your equation is false.

Though I don't generally like religions. (especially chistianity..being so double standards) They have caused so much misfortune and ignorance in past. They throw ethics out of window to execute their "gods will". Israel just happens to be one of most powerful (nukes) nations with very religious people in the lead. In bible it says they are chosen people by god. Ones who really believe this are not at all better than Nazis. (one kind of religion too...it makes no logical sense whatsoever.)

10. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Illo, I agree Israel hasn't been too nice recently. But as far as jewish people have been mentioned in this topic, this has had nothing to do with Israel.

Benjamin8 believes in a jewish conspiration trying to take over the world. Compare it to "Spectre" from the James Bons movies :) . I believe THAT is what Biz was talking about.

As for Israel: The palestinians bomb innocents, which is NEVER a good thing. This makes the Palestinians bastards. But: they've been living as third-class citizens since 1950, so the Israeli's responsible for the Palestinians' predicament are serious bastards.
    BUT: I would've become a bastard as well when my country has been threatened ever since it was formed. This implies that the surrounding countries are major bastards. But then again, I would've become a major bastard if a rather large portion of my country was stolen from me and used to build another, potentially treatening country. So the UN are utter bastards for allowing this to happen. But of course the UN was forced to ensure future protection of the Holocaust-survivors, which was caused by the ultimate Bastard, Adolf Hitler, and his legion of doom.

[From here on I'm not entirely serious anymore]
    But then again, Hitler came to power thanks to some seriously ignorant bastards angry with the Jerries for losing the first part of the Great European Misunderstanding; France, England and the USA, who made Germany pay HUGE amounts of cash after 1918. This WWI was of course started by good 'ole bastard from Prussia, Kaiser Wilhelm, after some idiotic bastard named Gabriel Princip emptied his bastard pistol on some poor bastard from Austria, after which bastards all over Europe declared war on eachother and decided to act like, well.... complete and utter bastards I guess. And why did this bastard Princip shoot that poor bastard Philip? Because the Austrian bastards had (at some point in time) been naughty bastards invading his country. But why did these Austrian naughty bastards invade his country? Among other reasons because of some bastards living further north, who became a bit too mighty according to the Austrians. I am referring to this country of Uber-Bastards, who have done such pleasant bastardly things as inventing slave-trade, turning infamous pirates and buccaneers into heroes, causing general mayhem and carnage in the far east and, of course, inventing the windmill. Yup, those old-time complete fucking mega-hyper-ultra-uber bastards:

The Dutch.

QED: the Dutch are the root of all evil. Kill 'em all! I will go and commit suicide now. Zembla, technically speaking you're Dutch also (all this shite took place before Belgium was independant, so you're guilty too) so if you'd please come to me ASAP? We both got a date with a piece of rope.

:D

11. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

To much Inbreeding as the rulers of just about every country in Europe before the WWI were related by blood.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term family argument.

Mal

12. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

hey save some of that Lambrusco forme jac ;)

bullet

13. dick_steel

dick_steel Well-Known Member

So if we put all above together, it seems that causes to everything bad are religions itself.

If we look at past few centuries, what are main reasons for war, or excuses to start hostilities against group of people.

Emm...?

Enlight me?

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

hmmm slightest reasons, usually provoked!

right ill, equation is still true. you alone are infinitesimal. so the majority 99.9999999% is true :)

i too don't give a rats ass about religions. no matter who thinks they are right or wrong. religion supposed to be a way for all to get along and if followed correctly you get a cookie (heaven). but appearantly religion can be swept aside so people kill, mame ,hate thier neighbors. real good way to get to the next like if thier even is one. religion is most of the time an excuse, and a shield to hide behind. pathetic

i never said isreal is innocent from doing things. but it seems as soon as things start to have a good side over thier a person with a bomb goes to a market and kill many. and then the parent go about my son/duaghter is a hero. i'm sure the parents probably recieved a nice sum to see thierloved one become a human grenade. yeah great parenting don't ya think? ah time for a cup of tea. i'm getting out of this topic.

i think aike or admins should not have political or religious threads or postings. it just gets people pissed off more often then not. this should remain a combat flight simulator message board. just a thought aike?

15. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

first were the Crusaiders, they started first blood

16. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

LOL< I thought it was the Moors who invaded Europe first before the Crusades.

I remember several Years ago watching a documentary on the background to terrorism and the hijackings, it was a non-political documentary tracing the origins of what we today consider "Middle East Terrorism" in general. One of the things thats sticks in my mind was they looked into the background of the first female Palestinian suicide bomber to try and understand why she'd done it and to sum it up the first thing her parents and friends knew about what she'd done was when the Police knocked on there door. It was really sad, basically she'd seen so much persecution/horror and depravity going on she felt the only way she could make people outside of Palestine/Israel aware of what was happening was to go and blow herself up, the "ultimate Sacrifice".

Sadly now I think the incentive to these people is more along the lines of by doing this there promised that thier families will be looked after and things for them will improve.

Whichever way you look at it I personnally don't think we can understand how bad things can be that you'd be willing to kill yourself in order to try and improve things for your loved ones.

To touch on a nerve Biz, on Sept 11th people were throwing themselves out of the windows rather than face the horror of what was happening inside, different situation maybe but the choice is a similar one.

Mal

17. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Not quite. IMO it's all about power at the high levels and intolerance at the lower.
    People have always been very much religious (only in the past few decades there have been a significant number of non-belivers) and it's very (VERY) easy to manipulate people throught their religion. Then, the so called 'leaders' use this to create a intolerance to another people and have a reason to war them. That's the problem with fundamentalism, it's very easy to inspire hate to other religions on it.
    But it not only religion, there are hundreds of 'reasons' to start a war, when behind them is just a big dispute for power behind a few's desks.

I hope i was clear enough.

18. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

The Moors invaded Europe but were extremely tolerant of christians and jews. I spent this summer in Andalusia (Spain) and was terribly surprised when I heard of it's history. The moors were nice guys. Shit went to hell when "Los Reyos Catholicos" (Ferdinand and Isabelle) started a war with them. That was in 1250 (approx). The first crusade was in 11-something. So I have to agree with Mart.

As for religion: it's just an excuse for hostility, I think. If religion was outlawed, we'd kill one another for hair colour or taste in music. :)

19. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

In your case Sebbo I think thats perfectly understandable :D :D :D

Actually, taste in clothes and music is a major source of "gang" violence over here so maybe you're right after all.

Mal

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  20. Cierzo

Cierzo Well-Known Member

You're quite right. Yes, they were very tolerant to our society, integrating our knowledge and educating us with all that we didn't know, like construction, literature, etc, and they took from us some other things (can't say which, actually...). And yes, "Los Reyes Catolicos" finally expulsated arabs in 1492, the same year Christopher Columbus (Cristуbal Colуn in spanish) discovered America, after 8 centuries of war