Tanks and FHL 1.52

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rylasasin2003, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Again you have edited after I posted :rolleyes:

After reading your edited post though, I have to admit it does make some sense. 1 tank for every 3 hmacks would be a fair fight probably, although it wouldnt deter people from jumping in to hmacks, since only the positive sided of kill/death is highlighted with a hmack.

If you want to solve the hmack problem in fact, then death in one should be counteed as a fighter death, since a kill in one is counted as a fighter kill. I might even start a new thread about this, with a poll :)

-glas-

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@rylasasin2003
    sorry for quoting myself:
    (the whole post is numbered "29" in this thread)

3. rylasasin2003

rylasasin2003 Well-Known Member

who would want to if they know they just will die in like 5 seconds from the tank thats hunting them that they can't kill themselves.
    maybe you could reduce the tanks 75mm load to like 10? so that way they don't have enough ammo to turn on the other targets. or/and make hmack highlight negative side too, so they get nervous to hmack :)

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

3 x 23mm hmacks would certainly kill a tank over time. They would be faster (I assume) and more maneuvrable. A concentration of 23mm cannon shells (with a much higher r.o.f than a 75mm) would obliterate the tank fairly quickly I would think.

And besides, ,I seem to remember your wanting this implemented because you couldnt fly and wanted to play tank wars, not because of some insincere concern over the effects of the new (if it does come out) hmack. And personally, I dont want to see the game turn in to tank wars. Few people fly as it is, removing them from the sky to play ground attacks would make things worse.

-glas-

5. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    You know what?

You remind me of a person that bangs his head on the wall, his head starts to hurt and he wonders why the wall isn't falling!

You don't want to learn how to fly, you refuse to be trained by another pilot offering assistance. You moan and bitch about mob attitude in forum and that Warbirds(thx Glas!) should go Wartanks. What do you want from us, eh??? You're acting like a ten year old! There is no anti-tank conspiracy! There is however, lots of concern over the direction this game is gonna go if tanks get in the game!!!

And when I said one supporter, I gave A FREAKIN EXAMPLE!

And the fact that you edit right after you post (changing the whole post) hints to me that you're not very sane after all. You wanna stand for your rights/opinions???. Leave the 'F.O' there motherfucker. Don't delete it like a pussy.

GOOD NIGHT!

:turret:

ARGH!

1 person likes this.
  6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@-cbfs-
    Don't be rude, quotations aren't affected by edits done in quoted posts, just look up to see my post and a big smile will enlighten your face ;)

Salute!

BTW-don't get dragged to level of those, who use such language... it's more a proof of who You are than an argumentation about who They are :D

7. SANFOR

SANFOR Well-Known Member

Warbirds......wartanks......warhmacks.....waracks......warCVs......war...mmmmm..., wargophers ;) Do U understand what I mean? U can call this game warsomething. We don't call it warbuffs or warfighters or warfightersandbuffs ;).Do U know why? Because it does not matter.
    Everybody attacks acks. acks or tanks or hmacks, what is the difference?

8. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Hmmm... frog, until now, my 'conversation' with mr. tankmaniac has been civilised. No swearing/insulting/whatever. But then I see the 'F.O.'. It's late night here, I'm tired and apart from that, my patience with him has ran out. Put these together, mix in his F.O., stir well and you have my previous reply.

I know who I am. I am a person who gets very angry if bollocked for too long.

That's all.

:@popcorn: