Geneva Convention

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by RayV, Apr 3, 2001.

1. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Yesterday i was forced to jump out of my ju52 together with my commandos.
    Immediate i was shot in pieces.(think it was frost).
    Accoording to the Geneva Convention it is a war-crime to shoot at man hanging in the air under their chutes.
    So, couldn't we make something here like an "Virtual trial" to deal with our virtual war criminals? And sentence them to: No points for kills for about 1 week?
    Or: Grounded for one week and have radar service? LOL [​IMG]

Have nice flight & fun !!

[This message has been edited by RayV (edited 03 April 2001).]

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

There's a lil difference between a paratrooper as an attacking soldier and bailing out pilot in seeking for survival.

In your case, you could be surrounded by paratroopers, noone is responsible in killing you together with paratroopers. [​IMG]
    It is too strange to see a crew bailing out of small airplane numbering nine angry men. [​IMG]
    Anybody would suppose that they are doing nothing, but attacking from the skies. [​IMG]

Under the Geneva Convention, as I heard, both of you have no permission to be in air with military goals. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by -exec- (edited 03 April 2001).]

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

duplicate wiped

[This message has been edited by -exec- (edited 03 April 2001).]

4. fn_crow

fn_crow Well-Known Member

What i dont like is the pilots who will follow you all the way home even though you are smoking and or have hardly any controls and are no longera threat yet they chase and shoot you down. I cant stand pilots who do this and it pisses me off when i rtb from a battle only to have some ass try to follow me and shoot me down. Its only wasting their ammo and its stupid. I have only a couple times done this and thats when i shoot a guy he smokes black but still trys to fight. instead of trying to ditch the plane he turns to shoot at you and so i open up on him. The one thing this game lacks is the pilots kindness.