Overly fat people...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -afi--, Jun 23, 2004.

1. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Fucking suck ballsack.

OK, I work at Dunkin Donuts, which is a donut shop. In case you didn't know.

So I'm working at the drive through from 2 to 12 midnight today, and lo-and-behold I get stuck working the drive-through for about 6 hours of this.

At around, say, 4 oclock, this HUGE WOMAN pulls up to the drivethrough and gets a DOZEN DONUTS. Minimum 250 pounds. Minimum. No one else in the car. She drives away, but I don't think anything of it. Maybe she's bringing them to work.

8 oclock, 4 hours later, I'm still at drive-through. Same HUGE FUCKING WOMAN pulls up and gets ANOTHER DOZEN FUCKING DONUTS. Drives away. I'm thinking the words "What the fuck??" over and over.

Here's the kicker:

11 oclock, I'm getting ready to close this shop down so I'm mopping the front lobby. All of a sudden I hear the voice over the headset that I wear, and it's familiar. The same woman. Ordering another fucking 12 donuts.

Goddamnit I fucking hate people like that. She needs to get a heart attack, survive, and realize that her life is fucking worthless when you possibly consume more than 3 donuts a week, let alone 36 in one fucking day.

GODDAMNNNNNIT

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

hate donuts... too much greasy, looking fucking ugly.

3. zh

zh Well-Known Member

U couldnt see fat people in Russia everywhere. USA without any doubt a world FAT leader ;) But statistics say that while economic become more stable and people earn more they become fat.
    Growing economic - growing people weight.
    I like my 72kg with 1.81m height ;)

4. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

not true, zh
    it's just one of factors and not that important
    ever been to the Scandinavia?

or here in cz - ppl eat a LOT, i mean.. it's national tradition to eat.. a .. LOT ;).. even ppl don't have that much money.. on the other hand not many fatty ppl - cos ppl are not so stupid to fed themselves with sweet stuff, walking is not considered as sport like in US and typical family activity at weekends is to go for a trip to hills (nice remainder of czecho-german culture we had here once :( )
    hehe, on the other hand - since drinking beer is another attribute of this nation, this brings many many ppl with so called beer callus; yesterday i saw one extreme cause. Was leaving pub after lunch and saw guy who was sitting in the corner behind table - seemed like that is *his* place - 200kg of him just *fit* there - i believe that when he stands up (have to experience to observe i think ;) ), there will be still shape of table and walls notable in his body

anyway.. man without decent nose and belly is not man :znaika: ;)

hm... 72, 181... lovely .. could you post a photo ? ;)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004
  5. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Try to imagine a male version of Victoria Beckham and you'll get the picture.

6. dick_steel

dick_steel Well-Known Member

Well, being too thin is not so good either.
    I work in this factory that uses loads of water. That means we have quite a load of waterpipes that are, well, big. And when water circles for few weeks in those pipes they start growing these green, gray and red slime and they have to be washed from inside. So someone have to go inside these 500mm pipes and 1200mm height watertanks. This is the time when my boss takes a look around and says like "Well, any volunteers, anyone to fit inside?".
    Suddenly everyone looks at me. Mainly bacause my 183/65 kinda pinkpantherish looks. And shove me AGAIN into those damn pipes with a pressure-washer.First time, it's horrible, but after 10 years, it's nice to see that green s**t fly... And you kindof start to like the taste of it.

So Vicky has fat ass, if you ask me.

Dick

7. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

It's not uncommon here for people to drive to the corner shop and back, total journey distance 200yards.

Mal

8. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

@ afi

The truth is...it's not the donuts. They are just an excuse. This woman doesn't really want these donuts...she wants you. Maybe she wants you to try her donut? :dunno:

Me.....I'd be looking for a new job. :)

regards, Oz

9. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

You are not wrong Ozemale, in fact she doesn't want donuts, she wants another thing, but she don't know what, maybe she feels ugly, maybe she feels frustrated, and she finds no answers, so she eats, and she finds herself uglier and eats and finds herself uglier and... this is a society in which we are told if we consume, if we buy, we will be happy. Lot of people lacks of happiness, and then they buy, they feel euphoria for some minutes, and then back to sadness and buying... we have lost values, and a lot of people is unable to find anything to their lives.

She doesn't wants the donuts

10. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

yup, she's after you, afi :)

11. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Hell, even I am after Afi! As we say in Holland: "Hard, droog en tot aan de elleboog!" ("Hard, dry and all the way up to the ellbows" - A reference to fist-fucking)

:D

I'm not fat though. 1.81 meters and 67 kg's. My fiancee is even smaller, 1m62 and 50 kg.... she's got big tits though.

12. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

now, "fat way of life" coming in europe :rolleyes:

13. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

huh, sebbo, i thought NL is quite windy country ;)

14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's rather windy here right now.... 9 beaufort currently and it looks like it's getting worse. The radio has been issuing storm-warnings continuously since this morning and within a few hours, all hell will be breaking loose.

A friend of mine is an avid kiter (I mentioned him before). He just called me a few hours ago and asked me if was interested in joining him when he goes out kiting tonight.... In his own words: "I just bought me a storm-kite and with 9 to 10 bft. I should be able to jump at least 25 meters!". I think he's suicidal!

So, with this SW-storm he's gonna kite in: I would like to ask all scandinavians here to stay on the lookout for a tall guy with dark hair, suspended from a large kite and shouting numerous Dutch profanities who might fly by your house later tonight. If you see him, please contact me at *31-6-12345678.

15. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Awww guys, I'm blushing! ;)

If she's really after me, looks like ozemale's right. New job is in line!!! :)

16. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Hey Afi, do you know how to turn a little star into a little circle?

Drop your pants and bend over!

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

[edit = how is this possible? I accidentically posted a blank reply, by accidentically clicking the post reply button... ok, you guys don't believe me I guess, I'll just bugger off now... :shuffle:]

18. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Yeah Zem, bugger off or BE buggered! :)

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Loads of those fat, ugly monsters here.
    It's not the fact they want to eat... eating has become the goal of their life, they dig up junk-food and they look like pieces of junk.
    But what I hate most about them- they sweat more than a decent human being should, fat managers in sweat-soaked-200$-shirts, fat salesman bathed in their own sauce, fat women fith sweat-marks under their arms... just hate it...

BTW:
    I may be just racist;) cause with 176cm height I weight 66Kgs- so pretty slim too :D

20. ~peek~

~peek~ Well-Known Member

even fat chiks need loving