Overly fat people...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -afi--, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

And your just the man for the job Peek, right? ;)

-glas-

2. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Dont you feel like her executor? :D

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

HAHA Grobar!!! :D I never thought of it that way!!! :cheers:

But the sad thing is, you're right!!! :)

4. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Roll her in sugar (flour is better) and aim at the damp spot.

:)

Mal

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

lol mal- one of the best jokes ever :D

6. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Remember what Kevin Spacey did to this fat guy in "Seven"? He did the right thing :).
    (Used to be fat myself, not huge but fat enough to feel uncomfortable: 105kg's / 1.85m, lost 20 kg's in less than 2 months, no diet, nothing, just some self discipline and some exercise :).)

7. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

STEC! YOU FAT FUCK!!!!!!! :D :D :D

That's not too bad now, is it? :)

8. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Alright, heres the deal, Im a big guy, I love my food :@popcorn: , Im still athletic.

Donuts are sick, but meat and all that jazz, are gods gift to the world. All I can say, is that when all you skinny bastards are introduced to the next first prolonged season of cold, you will all freeze! ahahahah! Me and the other large people will keep the fine ladies warm, and out kast the bigger ones, haha.

So we will be left with the fine ladies, all you guys will be ice people, and Life will be good.......please, all you skinny guys, keep eating vegtibles, I like my shite talkers small and fragile, it makes it easier to lay down the law. :rolleyes:

9. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

See, Allsop, the problem with your proposal is this:

When the big freeze hits, I'm not going to freeze.

I'm going to shoot and kill you, THEN eat your blubber for calories and warmth!

Simple and yet so effective :)

10. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Hehe Afi good one :)

@ Mal: Olden but golden :) I forgot about that joke.

-glas-

11. dick_steel

dick_steel Well-Known Member

12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Allsop... fine ladies will stick with fine guys, as they do now (instead of sticking with fat ones :D - isn't it true?)

Fat but athletic...lol... i don't believe that ... got a homie here, who's 2 meters tall (6'8'') and weights sth. like 150 killograms (around 330 pounds). When my family was building our new home I asked him to help me unloading a truck of cement which just arrived at building site (cement is sold here in 50kg [aroung 110pounds] packs)... I thought such a monster will proove itself useful... I was wrong... I had to finish the job myself, cuse he wasn't able to breathe and was completly sweat-soaked before we reached to the half of the job (was 5 or 6 tonnes in total AFAIR).
    Fat but athletic... strong built... fat-boned... all of those are euphemisms used to describe fat, stinky people who can barely support their weight and awake respect only by their cubature.

BTW- I love meat too... but I don't feel forced too eat a whole cow when I'm in mood for a steak- that's the difference between the fat and the slim ones.

I was never a vegetarian, and looking at how much I do like meat I will probably remain a carnivore... another ice age probably would force me to become a predator... hence endangering the fattiest, tastiest people with extinction.

13. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

well well..
    aint we all fuckin beatifull huh?
    sometimes its genetic problem ya know..
    i have friends who eat less then me and are fat;
    i can eat 'whole cow' and i wont get more than 75kg (with 187cm)...
    so im better than one fat sweatin guy? because i have fuckin good metabolism and he dont?
    not sayin about that 36 donuts per day (lool afi, btw.. give up that job!) but sometimes its harder than that;

14. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Yea , same for me, i can eat and eat and eat the whole day and i just can't go over mine 65-70kg border (187cm) , this suxx , i would like to weight more but i can't :rolleyes:

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

It is not metabolism which makes most of fat people fat, it's food consumed in way too large amounts... it's genetic problem for mb 0,0001% of population... and big cultural problem for most western societies.
    Even when someone has a big mum and a big daddy it's usually not the DNA which will make him fat, but diggin-up-like-swines eating habits at his home.

Eating is essential for living, but making it the main goal of one's life is a shitty choice.

16. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

1.85 m 70kg, and love eat. but rl food , not crisp bags every 5 min.
    and sometimes, i confess, i live for eat but only few hours before when i know what i 'm going to eat.
    the problem is for kids who are full of hyper calorie food in their school bags when a simple apple is sufficient.

17. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

what is this? everyone saying how many is of tall of weight lol... this seems a chat room of sex or so.....

:D

18. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Weight doesn't necessarily mean fat. Ever heard about muscles?

Yeah, this is a variation of the well known classic: 'mine is bigger'.

19. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

It is funny, but very life-like :) One of my old friends had a chance, being a student, to work at the farm, not those little shiny cow farms, but soviet huge shit-producing airport-size farms. Once upon a time he has returned from job with popped eyes and exclaimed: "I am going crazy, all day long this fucking dung was smelling roses to me!!!"

20. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

In case of strong winds he has a nice pair of tits nearby to get anchored :D