I want to learn German

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Jun 29, 2004.

1. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Let me guess, your uncles cousins roommate was italian?

airfax :@drunk:

(btw, I'm only 50% human) :p

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@allsop

In fact I made the fuckin most constructive input, as the Goethe Institut (to which I gave You a link) is an Govt. supported agenda concerned with spreading German language and culture around whe world. They also have so called "Pruefing Zentren" where one can obtain a certificate in German. They also organize cultural meeting all over the world. The second such institution is Robert Bosh Stiftung... but I forgot their adress on web, and I'm to lazy to search for it :D

Before bitchin' someone on Forum, fuckin' check the Internet links the one provides. The fact that i find your posts funny and I'm begining to laugh whenever You enter the Arena does not necessary mean, that I won't help You if asked for specific help (like in this thread).

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Now that I've got your attention, please answer the following questions:

- Even IF Frog and I were lovers (which we're not, don't worry about that), why should you care? Are you a bit uncertain about your own sexual identity, Allsop? I mean, every single time you get into an argument you make remarks about people's sexual preferences, which is said to be a tell-tale sign regarding your own sexuality. But hey, I'm liberal. There's nothing wrong with being gay, so you can come out of the closet as far as I'm considered. I'll go even further: if anyone here assaults you because of your sexual preferences I will got and tell them they're bullies!

- Oh, about the "Why am I not suprised that the arse-holes in other forums are arse-holes is this one also"-remark: BA-WHA-WHA! Cry me a FUCKING rivier. "EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME, WHEEEEEEEEE!" I've got news for you, fucktard: I sent you a PM with constructive (not to mention FRIENDLY) criticism a week ago, and you never even wrote me a message back. I was trying to help you here (in case you've got shit for eyes as well as for brains, it says "NEGOTIATOR" in my sig) and you never got in touch again. That's rather lame, and the no. 1 reason you won't get any sympathy from me, asshole!

I felt like the guy in Eminem's song "Stan", who wrote a letter to his idol and never got a letter back. THAT HURT MY FEELINGS, so please allow me to vent my frustration over this. Oh, sorry, I was being sarcastic for a moment...

I didn't flame you before, Allsop. I only made a remark about Trolling if I remember correctly. So how exactly was I an asshole in other "forums" (I assume you mean "threads", but hey, I'm amazed you even know how to type without causing short-circuits - with all your drooling over the keyboard - so I'll let this one slip)? Please explain how exactly I've been a jerk....

- Oh, and no, Frog isn't the wench I'm marrying. Like I said, my SR is called Isabelle. Want to see a pic? She's slender, has got rather big boobs -or how do you call them in the USA? "Jugs"? - and, all in all, is VERY feminine. And while I really like Frog, I don't feel he appears feminine or attractive. But then again, you seem to be the expert on that!

4. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

Ahhh... veRRRRy good. PuRRRe geRRRman blood.

Hello ?

Is this a vampire roleplaying group - or what ?

But I can present you someone with 100% pure german blood.
    His name is Zivi vom kleinen Mьhlenberg, son of Nils vom kleinen Mьhlenberg and Vernonika vom kleinen Mьhlenberg (ups... brother and sister ??? ).

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Lol babek

Dachshund...
    So I got german blood in my family too :D
    Here's my Deutch Kurzhaar:

(Along with my friend Agata and her Caucasian Sheepherd)
    [​IMG]

6. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

LOL @ FROG AND BABEK!!!!!

Hey, I've got some pure German blood also.... On the nose of my steel-capped boots!

(j/k! :) )

Oh, and we DO have Polish blood in the familiy. Her name's "Harcerka Sara" and she's a "Polksi Owzcarek Nizziny" (?!?!?!?!), some sort of Polish shepard.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2004
  7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@sebbo

It's "Polski Owczarek Nizinny" (or PON in short)- a race which is almost extinct now (beutifull dogs btw) and it translates as "Polish Lowlands Sheepherd".

8. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

Lets see pics! Lots of naked pics! (Of Isabella, NOT you!) :mafia:

9. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Sooo, you're asking us to teach you German... buuuut... you can't even speak English even though you live over there where English is the official language?

Hmmm... *frowns*

Oh btw, if you wouldn't be such an agressive ungrateful fucktard who wouldn't even recognise help if there was a neon sign saying help above it, then I guess people wouldn't act as such arse-holes to you... Then again, being treated like an arsehole suits you right... btw, what's it with you and arse-holes? Got a certain liking to the behind? Or are you still stuck in your anal period?

BTW, don't bother to reply, you're still on my ignore list...

<Z>

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

ROLFL!! :D

11. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

kome nah hause kinder machen <-- the only one i know :p :D

12. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST THREAD... IN THE WORLD

@ Seb: Dude you actually had me laughing aloud during that rant and rave.

Frog, same to you. Same to you Zem.

Wow, I love this thread more than this croissant I stole from Dunkin Donuts, and I fucking love croissants.

13. Red Ant

Then how did you manage to quote him? *scratches head* I think I may have spotted a leak in the system here. :p

14. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

[​IMG]

<Z>

Attached Files:

• j.jpg
      j.jpg
      File size:
      11 KB
      Views:
  15. Red Ant

Hey, I believe ya! Was just pulling your leg. ;)

16. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Zembela, your getting maried so you claim, that makes your life just about over, so go finish it elsewhere, I have no time for a zigger in my life, so shoo.

I speak and script english as well as anyone needs too, Youd have to be an idiot to want to scholar in English, Its a bastard language anyway, peiced together from so many different cultures the mother was beyond a whore. Sorry for the bluntness.

Arse-wholes keep being Arse-wholes, Its workin' for ya, I can tell, you seem to think that youve done something worthwhile by punching all those keys on that flat board with all the buttons in front of your face. No matter, Ill figure German out, by christmas :) or something like that.

P.S. That dog is awesome, I currently cant read German, but Id say those are papers for a dog, In German, so Ill put 1+1 together :)

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Allpos, I see you have as much difficulty reading as you do writing. It's not Zembla who is getting married you twat :rolleyes:

-glas-

p.s Yeah, it was a deliberate mistake.

18. Aser

Aser Well-Known Member

@frog,

Is there any way to meet your friend Agata? :D

She looks gorgeous ;)

19. Red Ant

She's got nice legs for sure. ;)

20. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

She's in Great Brittain now, where she plans to get married soon (the photograph was taken one year ago) so don't think she's interested right now :(