I want to learn German

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Jun 29, 2004.

1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

@ Afi: I've vented my frustration in a previous post and Allsop has shown he's a man by replying to the PM I sent him (albeit a wee bit late :) ) so I decided to cut him some slack, discuss with him rather than shout at him. Experience has told me you reach more and better solutions to problems that way.

@ Thefox: Freedom of speech works both ways, my friend. If allsop can say what he want, so can Afi and I.
    Personally, I feel one man's freedom of speech ends where another's rights and happiness starts, but hey! who am I?

@ Allsop: discrimination is frowned upon, here. As you must be aware, this forum deals with a pretty damn sensitive topic - WWII - and we must be careful with such political statements. Let's not make it too easy for people to say "Those WWII-nuts are all nazis!", OK?
    Furthermore, this is an INTERNATIONAL forum and I take it you won't be surprised much when I tell you Mexicans (or other South-American people) aren't that much of a problem in e.g. Holland or Russia :)

But yeah, we can relate to the troubles that have made you decide Mexicans are troublesome (hell, most people here in NL feel that way about Morracans). But look at it this way:
    - A "greaser" averages at 60% of the income of a white man in the USA.
    - A "greaser" has 4 times more chance of suffering from cardio-vascular illnesses.
    - At the same time, a "greaser's" chance of receiving a "dotter" or other invasive surgery against such illness is about 25% of that of a white man.
    - A "greaser" has only 20% chance of being employed at any given job-interview. For a white man, the chance is 70%.
    I'm not trashing the people of the USA here, mate!!!! Substitute "greaser" for "Morocan" and you get the Dutch figures (except for the cardio-vasculary diseases etc. Healthcare in Holland is a lot better).

You see, the problems with mexicans in the USA are just like the problems we've got with morrocans: They're not ethnic but ECONOMIC.

Man, it's difficult to have this discussion in English. Please, don't be ignorant and stop bad-mouthing Mexicans, OK? And if you insist on doing so, please don't do it in this forum. We must respect eachother here.

And at everyone else: Respect eachother, OK?

2. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

being a spanish myself, and feeling quite near (in terms of culture, history...etc) to every southamerican nation, i was going to flame allsop, but after reading sebbo's post, i think he has said all that needs to be said. Wtg sebbo, u impressed me.

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

so much writing..
    just use 'fuck u!' next time!

jk ;)

4. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

RESPECT!!! THAT'S WHAT HARDCORE IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

XXX STRAIGHTEDGE XXX

I HAVE FAITH!!!!!
    WE HAVE FAITH!!!!
    I HAVE FAITH!!!!!
    IN THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!

OK, infinite respect goes to whomever can tell me what song by what band those lyrics are from. Don't fucking use google, you pussies.

5. Aser

Aser Well-Known Member

@perdomo: tranki JP. es solo un niсato de dieciseis aсitos que quiere hacerse notar, no tienes mбs que ver de donde es en el post, serб el tнpico blanquito de raza aria guay de la muerte. No hay mejor desprecio que no hacer aprecio, ya sabes.

6. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Thx Perdomo.... You see, people that discriminate do so mostly because of a lack of knowledge. I've met only few people who were REALLY ignorant. 9 out of 10 they say something like: "Oh SHIT! Sorry man, I didn't know about that" when you enter a discussion...

It's always better to educate than to flame :)

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

The Jack Doodle Country Music band? Or was it the Hypoliet Madwaxers?

:rolleyes:

<Z>

8. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

As a top note, "Beaner" is nothing of a title like that of "white cocksucker". Im not racist, I speak the truth, and as far as titles, I dont care, Ill trash every race including my own. Besides, most the names are fun and add a special....persona to the race, If you were to say american, but then to someone else say "yank" Id imagine a yank as a pistol toting gunslinger drunk texas guy. All the names add a feeling to the race. Besides, their fun..."Beaner" "Yank" "Chink" "Turk" "Gringo" "Jap" "Ricer" I mean, the list goes on and on. Has anyone ever seen the movie "Blazing Saddles"? It is widely excepted as the most racist and contraversial movie of its time and beyond, but it got away with it, why? Because its funny, its known. Just like people that say "Blondes are stupid, ditsy, whores, ect."

Sorry about my reply being late sebbo, I was gone for a 1.5 week camping deal. And Like I told you, and you spread the word, as long as anyone messes with me Ill mess back.

9. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

It gets away with it in the fact that:

A) The main word used is "nigger". The main character/hero is black.
    B) The director/genius behind the film is Jewish, probably the most stereotyped "race" around.

The whole fact that it's incredibly racist is made an oxymoron by those facts.

BTW, that movie is fucking awesome :)

PS: None of you fuckers listen to Youth Of Today??? Man, i expected more of you people.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
  10. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

I learned German... and can understand it for 100%...

BUT I WANT TO LEARN HUNGARIAN!!!
    No shit, did visit Hungarian friends 3 weeks ago whom i haven't seen for 14 years.
    The speak just a bit english and are going to learn it.
    So i want to learn Hungarian now to have a confersation with them in Hungarian next time we meet :)

11. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

I want to learn Turkish and Russian... Maybe arabic as well. Now those are f*cked up difficult languages!!!!

:)

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The only other language I might try to learn some day is French (well, maybe Dutch, too). The rest are too hard to get the hang of.

13. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i would like to speak english, it s curioius, i can write/read it, but not speak/listen, also i wanna learn german

14. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

watch movies ;)
    thanks to them i can talk/listen, but have some problems with writing (thats what i was supposed to learn in school :D)

15. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

fine.. here we go

you ppl, from rich countries are afraid of immigrants.. well,, that's not a bad thing.. you are just defending your own culture.. accepting immigrants with respect necessiraly(grr.. how is the correct form?) results in changes of your own culture

but don't forget.. it's more your culture which is changing and destroying cultures of these immigrants

your world.. your capitalistic world is influencing the rest of the planet and ppl from other countries are affected by this and very often to immigrate to your countries is the sole option left to them
    immigration problem is mainly caused by YOUR culture; you are not defenders.. you are agressors

speaking as member of nation of untermensch ..
    what do you think.. what is more dangerous to peculiar culture -- czech immigrants in germany to german culture.. or german influence in czech republic?

my feelings.. even tho mb not comprehensible and not understandable for you (im anarchistic junkie :)- i mean mb you cant understand why anarchistic junkie could have such opinions ), are expressed very well in this song

and anyway.. dont be xenofobic... mixing culture is quite ok thing.. czech lands were much more interesting place to be before WW2:) , no more germans here, no more jews.. no original gypsies; just czechs....
    you can hold your own culture as long as you stick to your habits and dont accept the others.. that other ppl are having other habits is not dangerous :)

16. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

I got the Molotov - Dance and Dense Denso, understand 5% but a friend has a mexican wife, he told me what they sung. I love the sound.