Got Gunsights?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Aug 16, 2004.

1. cross-

cross- Member

2. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Thanks man, thats awesome, now I switch between 3 sights. Yours, the 190 star, and this really weird sight that I dont think I will use much anymore"its desighned for the a4 but is really...complicated". But thanks!

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Corns Death Star is officialy my new gunsight, for some reasion Ive never been able to put pictures into the forum, so youll have to look it up. I love it, very good for a2a and small deflection shots. But the only thing is that it has no A2G function, so as long as I use it me dive bombing and using rockets is about no go since i have nothing really to aim on......Otherwise I like that "lightnings sight improved" but its to much clutter.

Im thinking of just assighning the lighting to ju87 and things like that, and keeping the death star for everything else.

4. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

the passion of posting in a forum

sometimes i wonder, how much is been read of all those postings following to a starter-thread...

well, maybe it's not easy to find the link to cuda's site, which is posted several times now, hidden in this neat discussion about thinkin or not while aiming for targets.

maybe cuda's site will help... (maybe also the manual included in the warbird-installation, chapter 'customizing your gunsight')

maybe cuda's site will help... (maybe also the manual included in the warbird-installation, chapter 'customizing your gunsight')

use special gunsights for special planes... (manual included in the warbirds-install, alternatively cuda's gunsightsite)

additionally to the philosophic aspects of gunsights i may finally link to an older post here in the forum, written by the remarkable 'biles', which could possibly be the best solution for anyone (notice the attached picture, pls)
    higher state of consciousness

ah, before i forget:
    yes.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  5. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Stick figure! You offer a compelling arguement....Maybe its your thining hair...or your lazy eye, maybe even your horrible teeth, but I see you are a true mastordebator.....Stick on buddy buddy.

Oh yhea, If your into some hardcore stick stuff, check it out, its ultra hardcore for sticks as yourself "WWW.StIcKdEaTh.COM"

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

i swear i can't understand your problOm, allsop, even when you're treated kindly you react like a prick. You have problOms, dude

7. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Treated kindly? Like a pow you mean right? This thread has been clean and productive up untill my stick sticks in and has to be a prick, couldnt he just look the other way? Aparently not, so I shall strike down with furious anger upon those who attempt to destroy my brothers.....or me! Bwa-ha!

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

:eek: :eek:

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

And there was me thinking you had actually begun to show some maturity.

You still havent got a clue how to conduct yourself.

Despite my thoughts to the contrary, you are still an ignorant little fuckwit.

-glas-

10. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Thats nice man, becauase I said it many a time, I could care less about anyones thoughts of me, especially if you have no influence to me in this game. Me and abblue fight all the damn time, but atleast he has the respect to let others have their opinion......control freak. besides, stickdeath.com is an awesome sight, so is "homestarrunner.com" killfrog.com, and so on, I know some of you atleast know of "strong bad"

11. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well fair enough, it's your good right not to care, but it frankly goes both ways. We're getting tired of reading stuff like that post once you feel jumped on. If you feel like someone's assaulting take a look at how to fix the issue instead of making it worse, you're not making yourself any more popular this way. Really, the recent tone of your postings shows you can blend in and behave normally, it's good, and then there's this... Don't forget, this is no counter strike community, you're probably one of the youngest members, most people around here are in their twenties, and there's a great deal of people in their thirties, fourties even fifties and IIRC even sixties etc...

<Z>

12. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

And now for something completely different...
    something on-topic ;)

my sight for WB:
    [​IMG]

13. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

And for "youth" I do well enough, and If im at all challenging to anyone, imagine if you had to fight me when I got to your age.....Id would be something like Terminator3, but without me being a fem-bot.

Ive made it clear, that regardless, you mess, I mess back, so if you dont want to hear it, do what was giong on. Just co-exist.

Remember that nice time when I was peacefull? Its because once something got to flaming, I just got out, but Ill be damned If I wont fight right back at anyone that has to take something completly going in the right direction, then forcing it back. I knew this thread was to good to be true......

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

i'm sure someday you'll become president of the USA. That's the spirit boy!

15. Zembla JG13

wtf is that kind of a retarded reply?

I wasn't referring to your capabilities as a pilot by pointing out you were younger, I was saying that most people here are adults, and they don't care much for "my dick is bigger than yours" contests, or in your case "my tongue can throw more dirty words than yours".

Fuck's sake, just grow up.

If you're always going to throw back at people who mess around you're gonna have a lone life without many jobs coming around...

<Z>

16. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

tip of the day: remember about rl

before ull become an ace ull get bored and decide to look out of the window
    if im wrong.. just force urself to look out of the window.. its just a game, victory is only for fun;
    and i think most of those who grow up playin games like this notice that sooner or later
    its better if sooner

17. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Didnt you know that the internet is like never never land? I never have to grow up! aha

18. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Just kidding, but seriously, you back anything into a corner when it feels threatened, and your bound to get something you thought was harmless ripping you apart.....belive me, racoons are cute, but not when you get close....

19. Zembla JG13

To coin a phrase, "been there, done that", it's not really good for the social side of things...

But I see you're making progress

<Z>

20. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Thank you for noticing.