To our friends from Poland

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by klinok, Oct 19, 2001.

1. klinok

klinok Well-Known Member

Is a shooting on a landing plane, just when it touches the runway, a top class of 302' fighter school?

WTG friends, you are really brave aces!

2. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Just as the these things happend in real WWII.
    Shooting at taking off and landing planes are just things that happen....
    Okay, i don't like it either, but they have the right to do that. Espesialy at taking off planes, they are potentional killers and since you are in best position it's an easy kill [​IMG]
    If i see planes landing or in trouble i let them go, just because it's to easy to kill.
    I think that guys who shoot at landing planes or planes in trouble, are these arcade weenies. Guys who can't get a kill in a fair fight and/or just want points!How many times doesn't it happen that you hit a plane badly, that it goes down to find a safe place or last hope to land. And you see others diving at him to get(and even taken away) your (possible) kill?! YUUUUUKKK! Loosers!!!
    And shooting planes down which taking off.....that depends on the situation... [​IMG]

I think we should respect eachother and be gentlemans. Giving eachother fair changes.
    A pilot in trouble or making a landing manouvre is NOT a potential killer!

3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

war is hell fella's. when i seen a con no matter what. if i felt i could kill it, then all be damned! i'm going to kill it. landing, takeing off, trying to ditch, announces no ammo, wounded going home. you name it. my rule was and still is. if its a con, its going to be a dead con!

maybe in a certain cercumstance i would leave them alone. maybe so they wouldn't be able to get back in the air as quickly, and to buy time for a badly damaged airfields to rebuild.

i think the commando's are BS. how many times have you taken off from a field that is being attacked and the damn commandos hit you on take off?? not much if your a gold. becasue, reds are not allowed to use commandos! which is something i do not understand. why can't reds have commandos also???

but as i stated earlier. WAR IS HELL!!!!

4. barm

barm Member

war is the hell and warbirds is the hell simulator
    landing and taking off on the field under attack is not a safe operation.

302 only pratice this? :->

why i klled yesterday when i have a piece of canvas over my head?

you may let me go when my engine smoke, but it your choice.

5. klinok

klinok Well-Known Member

Another opinion is that when you kill the landing plane in reallife - you kill the pilot forever, and enemy looses both pilot and technics.
    But when you kill the landing plane in WB... Your target will take off even quicklier (does not spend a time to stop a plane), so you only miss, not win - and he wants your blood! [​IMG]

6. ramzey302

ramzey302 Well-Known Member

Dear Klinok,
    pls stop this topic, thats nonsens.
    Pls show me pilot who never shot to landing/ takeoff plane. More, show me pilot who never shot to smoking no engine plane trying go ditch or land.
    Sry , dont know men on this fh.
    Everyone fly here to your own risk.
    Pilots both sides , every country shot like that, even more i knom ppl who still kils on smoked plane and shot to parachute.
    If u have personal unfinished bussines with som members of 302 PSQ make thats on priv.
    Imho here no place to write about this.
    Etique od pilots here very low, and pls dont try to push all to us.

greetings
    ramzey
    302 PSQ
    A.L.

7. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

He he [​IMG]
    I do not shoot at landing planes.
    I do not shoot gliders unless I made him glide.
    I do not shoot ditchers unless that guy made me crazy.
    I shoot taking off planes if reasonable and possible.

8. klinok

klinok Well-Known Member

Same. Word in word.

9. HoHun

HoHun FH Beta Tester

Hi RayV,

>I think that guys who shoot at landing planes or planes in trouble, are these arcade weenies. [...] A pilot in trouble or making a landing manouvre is NOT a potential killer!

Just today, I had my wingman shot down by a Me 109 with wrecked engine and a thick black smoke trail. As long as the pilot is at the controls, he is a threat, like it or not.

Also today, I shot down a crippled Fw 190 that was attempting to ditch close to its airfield. I didn't know it had no elevator, and its landing approach crossed the path of a friendly who I thought was about to be attacked.

If you want to leave your aircraft safely, use the parachute. It can be tough if you got no elevator and no altitude, but it's your best bet otherwise.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

10. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

emm.. im always glad to kill ackstars. (i mean with cfus exploding or PKs [​IMG] )

and i shoot ditchers until i am earned with kills for making cons ditch. (i mean ditchers with i forced the ditch)

[This message has been edited by -nicae- (edited 21 October 2001).]