heya guys

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by ---cat, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

ups...me 2. sorry

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Hijacking rulez! :D

3. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

LOL Ya Putz!!! Check your WW2 history and see who lead majority of attacks and then Americans came in and took the glory.ROTFL can,t fight???

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

In all fairness neither the US nor the Commonwealth or the USSR can claim the lorrels or having defeated the Nazis all for themselves. All three made great sacrifices, and without either of them the war might well have been lost ... or at least it would have dragged on for much longer.

5. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Man, You guys are stupid, I never defend the U.S. about hardly anything....doesnt hurt me to say anything is wrong with it, except that as long as a cowboy like Bush is in the presidents seat we got the rest of the world bitch slapped..."To secure peace is to prepair for war"....as I have said before, the french just make good mustard. Canada is just America Jr.

As a sidenote, even though Id much rather live in Germany or Italy, why is everyone else trying to get in "big bad america?".....so get over it. Italy makes the best engines, Germany advances any availble technology....Japan just makes everything smaller, and no offense to russia, but I dont think youll ever get your supream status back..I think thats gone.

We could spend all day complaining about faults with every country, race or whatever....but I havnt got the time and could really care less. In the end, the world is skrewed anyway. Someones guna drop a nuke then EVERYONE WILL. Then only cockroaches will roam the world...

<_< >_> if re-incarnation is real.....I want to come back as a cockroach :)

6. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

OH yhea :) I forgot......You bring up how america did nothing in WW2 untill latter, but yet I hear alot of moaning about the "iraq war" and things like veitnam where America gets in and fights....So it sounds like a few people around here are just hypocrits sitting on the fence..Pick a side or get shot like the can sitting next to you.

7. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

im pritty sure i read some were that early war was an eletion year,,, and u all know how election wars go. "I cant declare war it will kill me in the poles!!" Suposedly this was why flign tigers where volitier 'independent'mercenays( sponcerd but us airforce fling bard new first 100 issed p40s) because president new he need to do somting about japan and germany, and his oponet fro president was anti word and wanted to keep america home and only in america bizznees. and since many americans still remeber war war 1, it was fear open decleration of intent to got to war would kill him in election. Politics....(rolls eyes)

8. gryphon

oh yea! so sorry cat! :D how's our favriet pussy doing down under? ;). cant wait to wing and or chase your tail again. hijake a computer or somthing :D

9. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

couldnt ozemale run one out? :)

10. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

The world hates the USA in the same fashion that most people hate the police. We are a "necessary evil" to purge evil from a world where evil is necessary to preserve the balance (sanity) of the world. In other words, there is no such thing as a world without problems, for it is problems that occupy the human race. We are constantly caught in the endless pursuit of the solution to our problems-the same solution which would be our undoing. If you are hungry, you get something to eat. If you are happy, then even this is a problem, and the solution is entertainment. Hence, if the world had no problems, people would go insane from boredom... and yes, that is a problem. The solution? You are living in the solution right now. I guess it can be phrased as "The solution to all our problems would be a problem... and therefore a solution."

Think about it, everything that you do is done for a reason. Even delinquents have a reason for their actions that actually qualifies as a reason in the context of their belief system-just as your reasons qualify in the context of your belief system, but on a different level and comprised of different moral content. Just as those who do not believe in fate are destined to believe so, problems are what make human existence possible.

So when the United States becomes a little too imposing on your culture, bear in mind that on some level you would be a sad, thoughtless and lifeless being if it were not for "problems" such as the United States.

But as I said before, the world hates the USA in the same fashion that most people hate the police; probably because the USA is the police in many senses of the word.

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Oz was founded by Catholics who ran for their lives, prison guards who stayed, sailors who deserted. Irish guys (and their wives and kids) who were tired of starvation, exploitation and a steady dieat of potatos and sheeps innards. Redcoats who enjoyed the taste of a good roast Billibong and some of that wierd beer.
    Sluts from all over Asia and the Americas. (Sluts love Ozzie males, abuse makes a slut very horny)

12. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Very good point. One thing in the metaphore is slightly off though. The police is controlled by the other organs, well, I don't know what they're called in English, but I'll translate directly from Dutch and you'll know what I mean: The law giving power, the law executing power and the law enforcing power.

When the US invaded Iraq against the will of the UN they made it perfectly clear that there would be no counter-power that in reality could do more than just beg them not to do what they want.

I hope this is no flame material, it's a sad constatation :(

@Gryph
    You don't happen to mean: "sponsored by US Air Force flying brand new first 100 issue P40's" ? ;) Please, put some time into your spelling. Not everyone here speaks English as fluently as a native speaker, to them it's difficult to understand English, even more so to understand English with half of the consonnants / vowels missing ;) No offence.

<Z>

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
  13. gryphon

srry i do proff read most stuff now. im just a bad 3 finger typer

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

well, back to topic, hi cat ;)