qawong ruining our fun

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fuhrer, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

If you guys took a little more time to read, youd see He himself didnt do it, it was a family member dinking around, me and him flying "--cuda, and meadow" were taking b25's to f26 using bombs and my 75mm trying to KILL the noise maker! Now making more of a mess, plus we closed like half the field.

Anyone that has been watching me fly cuda lately youd see that 80%of the time im in a b25h and the rest is broken up between other bombers and my fighter missions in p51 and yak3....What can I say, Im having alot of fun with parafrags and that nice tank in the nose..... :) Reds complain 190s are to hard to kill when I dove on one in my b25 and blew him with that p47 glued to my nose.....You reds are so lucky.

2. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    I don't think the MA is the right place for family members to 'dink around'. Since that family member was under his responsibility, I wonder who is to blame. When me and my housemate want to fuck around playing Warbirds, we go to the TA and pick a field at the edge of the map. Common-fucking-sense, that's what I want.

Get it?

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Man, you must be as shitfaced as your avatar....If you want nothing but pure hardcore flying then make a non stop scenario or something. Sure the noise pissed everyone off, but so does people vulching, or spraying, or stick stiring, shit happens, but dont get gruff, just bitch till you feel better.

4. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Read my fucking post kid!

And who are you anyway? His fucking lawyer?

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

BTW- other nicks by squirl include "frog--" "fro--g" and "--frog" deeds of anyone flying under those nicks shouldn't be asosiated with me. And I do think that Fuhrer's screenshots say more than it is necessary to ban whoever flew on that planes.

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

allsop, do u really have to offend everyone who have other, than urs, opinion?

and when u run out of arguments u can only change someones nick to offend him or say some stupid things about his avatar?
    be carefull, before someone will make some allusions about ur avatar and blockheaded metal can..

7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I would kinda like to see it possible for a bomb or shell burst to create a hole and make it hazardous to run wheels over said hole.
    Maybe there is a way to make UNfriendly fire do that, for, say 30 seconds or some very small (scaled to reflect the timecompression of a TOD) amount. Cratering airfields was done in r/l. It didn't take long to fix unless it was delayed explosive....

8. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

Gee man, did you figure that one out yourself, or did you have nothing else useful to say, as always. :help: :help: :help:

9. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

As for the noise I got rid of that long ago because it annoyed me to no end and made it difficult to communicate with other pilots or hear my engine. Just adjust the "Explosion 1" sound effects slider as you see in the pic below if you want.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  10. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

Actually, I thought it looked like a contra...err....when I first saw it. LOL sorry lol. What is it anyway???

11. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

That would be right... if it was correct. Like I said, I was perfectly content doing wing dragging flying on the runway, and I was having fun. On the other hand, my relative was in the other room blasting away without my knowledge because I had switched off my speakers to mute the grinding sound of my wing on the tarmac.

Frog that is news to me. This is beginning to sound like the period between the wars in Germany. "Whose fault is it that the Berlin team lost a soccer match? The Jews!" Don't pull another "Greatest Deal Ever" because if you remember it hurt your case, not mine.

I can remember seeing olqlry, oglory and yesian on the FH at various times-do they suddenly become my work as well?

By the way CBFS, are you concerned about your paranoia?

12. Kari

Kari Well-Known Member

If God had meant an FHer to be able to cheat flying in two planes at
    the same time, He would have given that partucular FHer two eyes, two hands,
    two puters AND two joysticks! Since I have *looking into his pants :D*
    ONLY 1 Joystick, that kind of a Cheat is Imposibibileeeh!

13. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Nah. Ony stupid people.

14. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Lol, can't do nothing but attack me personally right? What's wrong thefox? Somebody hurt you when you were a kid?

I simply replied to your "wondering if anybody noticed" because of course everybody noticed. If you would've just read the thread before posting that stupid question ... :rolleyes:

BTW, what the fuck is there to figure out about ? What is your problem with me anyway? Or are you just randomly grumpy? I mean, your approach in the Pure Lameness thread wasn't exactly open.

<Z>

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Squirl

I do think that that particular callsigns were used by You and Your friends, reasons for that are:
    1) The user of those nicks appeared on Arena shortly after our Ki61 discussion in which You definately lost.
    2) The person was quite fluent in English, as opposed to most players on Arena.
    3) He (or they) used retarded U.S. spelling and not the British one which is tought in Schools across the world-> so he (they) must've been American
    4) The ppl using those nicknames were lame pilots :D

16. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Just because you're paranoid
    Don't mean they're not after you!

(C) Nirvana

17. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I dont have nick names that mock ANNYONE, and I dot tease peoples avatars....except cbfs.....and I dont remember if I actually did it and am to tired to look it up.
    Besides, I say people do things that piss me off, but you gatta deal with it, I dont go around to the admins saying "boot this bitch of FH and never let him return!".....So I say to everyone, skrew you guys, im going home.
    Dare I say your a hypocrit for saying that I get angry when people dont see things my way when you are in turn angry at me because I dont think like you?::coughs:: hypocrit! ::clears throat:: alright then, see you in the skies.

18. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

You were logged in as -noise squirl?? I have screenshots of -noise blasting the crap outta several fields. I went gold to find him.I asked him to stop with no response so started rolling tank and trying to stop him. Who ever it was needs to grow up and stop this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or have someone stop them.

19. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Seems to me that is the most lamest excuse I have ever heard. You were trying to scrape your wing off the tarmac, but you had muted the sound? Errr, how would you know it was scraping off the tarmac without any sound? :dunno:

Plus, you were flying as 'noise'. Musta been, since the screenshot is of 'noise' scraping a wing off the ground. And what is that in the background? Bomb craters of course.

Added to the fact that Turbo has screenshots of you, as noise, dropping bombs on the field.

You will still deny it no doubt...

20. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Btw I just read your post on the previous page, where you said you were flying as 'meadow' and your relative as 'noise'.

Was he trying to scrape his wingtip off the ground just like you?! Amazing coincidence! :rolleyes:

Personally, I think you should apologise now for your obvious and stupid actions, not to mention your obvious and stupid lies.

If it wasnt you, then you knew he was doing it. You were at the same field as him damnit, where did you think all the craters came from?!?

Btw, it's a bit odd for a 'new' pilot to FH to be able to drop eggs then go in to a tight turn with a wingtip on the ground. IMO it takes at least some skill and experience....