qawong ruining our fun

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fuhrer, Oct 24, 2004.

1. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

u did, many times, oterwise i wouldnt point at it;

:)
    but i dont mind what ur sayin.. i dont get angry because of that..
    i get angry because of how ur sayin that;
    its just strange to me that one cant share his opinion without offending those with other opinion;
    thats all lol
    so far i couldnt resist to offend one person here.. and he was the most impretinent prick ive ever had 'pleasure' talk to.. nevermind his nick :D
    if it happen that i offended more ppl, it wasnt done in purpose - ive never offended any1 just because he was thinkin different;
    and most important - listen to ppl, not just talk;

2. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

No, this is not the case. Look at the previous posts. But above all else, read.

I think Zembla was getting at something in the Greatest Deal Ever thread, trying to support his case...

Thank you Zembla. Indeed, frog I am not representative of the US. So the next time you see a pilot whom you think is an American, do not assume that it is me.

As a whole, your accusations do not anger me for I know they are not true. Why get angry over a false statement?

For the record, I was logged on as meadow and scraped my wing on the tarmac of f26.

-noise≠meadow
    Dragging wing on ground≠Bombing runway
    Therefore:
    My actions≠Runway bomber's actions.

That is terrible logic. What else can I say because I have addressed this one. Do you honestly think that you can never be wrong? Because if you do, then you are wrong again. Seems like all I need is a picture of a random pilot in front of bomb craters to prove that Glas was the culprit.

It may be off the topic, but the only time I have ever witnessed somebody using two joysticks was when a friend shot himself down. Even then he was not exactly flying with both joysticks, just holding one level while concentrating on the other.

As I have already proven to the impartial and reasonable reader, that is entirely unnecessary as I am innocent in this matter.

In history, law systems have had law codes with just about as many provisions for punishing those who bear false witness and wrongfully accuse as provisions for punishing true criminals.

As a little narrative, I state information that allsop can verify. I was winging with allsop (--cuda) in our P-51b fighters. Apparently this is when the bombardment started. It surprised me as much as anyone when the blasts went past the usual 109K or 110 spray at a target. Our flight took us to f11, where we engaged 109K's as well as 190's. Our well-orchestrated fight drove the golds off after hitting them with numerous 12mm. With 60% of fuel left in our tanks, we flew on to f26. It was at this point that I first saw the little dot on the runway causing a black and red cloud of impact smoke. As most of the acks were down, I made a 400+ mph pass on the dot. When I got in ID range I was informed that it was a 110. I fired and was again surprised when I had scored a PK at that speed. When I looked at the name, I was finally notified that it was my relative in the next room. I found it interesting that the golds had been complaining of the noise-even when many rolled right next to the true suspect. I private-messaged -noise to tell him to stop and to all of my knowledge he did-the explosions ceased. My wing (--cuda) was running low on fuel, so we returned to f11. --cuda left, so I logged off from strday and logged on as meadow for some good crazy stunt fun. I started off with the JU-52 rolling and dropping all the paras to reduce weight. I even think that thefox asked me why I was doing that, and the answer was that I was reducing weight. I began the wing-drag loops and I managed to get a good dozen of them completed before a Yak blew my wing off. I did this again only to have my engines killed by vulchers; thus stopping that run. By this time -noise was also doing this in a JU-52 and apparently he also tried to reduce weight. But the first bomb he dropped while doing his wing-drag loops blew him up, so he was out of that field for a couple minutes.

Clearly the bombs must have been dropped by a higher aircraft and whether or not -noise had the time to do this is out of my knowledge. All I know was that several red planes were attacking the field, -noise had dropped a bombs low enough to destroy himself and I was concentrating on keeping the right position on my joystick.

I have everything on my side: I am innocent, I have information and witnesses proving it and it is impossible for me to be proven guilty with factual evidence.

So either way, those who accuse me of this act are sorry people.

3. --owen

--owen Member

In front of the monitor with a nice view of Warbir
    Well before we let this case go away un noticed lets fire it up again. LOL J/K, I missed the case, oh well, I don't feel right in the court room. Uh well anyways, i guess this is still on subject, i've only had 2 nicks, i think, er, well...... ok ill tell you the 2 i know i had, --owen(current, for red side only) and (jetson, for gold side, i never go gold anymore, so you shouldnt see jetson). But however, i did see (-owen-) in anotehr arena, I've never met him , but dont get him confused with me please.

Now...beer on me :super: :cheers: :UU: :@drunk:

4. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    I offer AllsoppyNwet the same apology that I asked of the furry one. I apologize for accusing you. I did see the incident, but since I flew for the opposing team. I did not witness the nick. I know that the incident occurred. I know that qwong was accused of the act in question. I was led to believe that allsop was qawong, because he had similar mannerism, and because several times in the past I was contacted on Prvt. Ch. by the individual during flight, and the handler acknowledged being "allsop? when asked. So I too offer an apology, because in no way is this evidence that this was in fact allsoppyNwet.

5. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    BTW guys lets not allow this to become a devisive issue. So can we move on....

6. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

Thee was no bombing involved in what i seen going on that night, -noise was simply on runway shooting cannon into runway!! So carry on with your new explanation please ;'{)
    Edit: Your excuses,errrrrr explinations get longer and longer. Sounds like you are pretty defensive about it. You stated you were logged in as meadow doing wing scrapes in JU 52?? Yet screen shot posted clearly shows -noise doing wing scrapes not meadow. I never seen meadow online i did follow
    -noise thru about 5 fields tho. Everytime i found him hes doing same , on runway shooting cannons till he ran out. Anyone that signs in with a handle like - noise is IMHO only there to be an A..H... and make NOISE. So come on squirl just admit you had a bad night and went stupid. Admit your mistake and apologize for it. If you wnated to do what you said you were doing there are other arenas where you could do it. Without causing everyone online to suffer from the -noise. ;'{)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  7. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

That is shallow thinking yet again. It is true that Fuhrer's picture shows -noise, but that does not mean that meadow was not there as well. I was at that field as meadow, but for some reason or another not in the picture.

Do not assume I was logged on as -noise just because Fuhrer's picture shows -noise. Such an assumption is incorrect.

I was under the impression that I had provided all the data necessary for an educated individual to draw the logical conclusion that I am innocent. Must I quote myself to restate this?

8. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Squirl, you for got the part where we rolled b25's and we tried to kill him with bombs, rockets, parafrags, and those ever so nice 75mm nose guns.................man, I want chinese food......you all bore me.....

........uh........Have you ever tried sugur or PCP? Yes or no only please.