Squirls error

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Turboman, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

Here is a track of squirl trying to B an Z me LOL :help:
    He was quite a show. I seen him at the last second on his first pass and evaded him. He made numerous attempts after that and missed. I did a perfect lag roll on him and took his wing off. I expected him to pass and climb and he did. I hit WEP and pulled up to get shot before he was ouy of range, took his wing off.
    He then proceeds to berate me and call me ARROGANT why apperrantly i was an arrogant spit pilot attempting to climb after a Ki 61 doing 700 kmh. I apparrantly am an Arrogant pilot flying an overmodeled Spit??? This is what he said to me while i was getting shot down wondering what his problem was.

Squirl all i did was capitalize on your error as any good pilot would do.Sorry if your ARROGANCE wouldn,t let you accept the loss. I,m sure your brother allsop is missing you :rolleyes: . Your comments made me mad so i left the arena in disgust :nono: . ok says file is to big too bad. Tried to zip but wouldnt take it ;'( Dam tried again made track shorter still too big only allowed 73.2 kb ;'(

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

If you have some kinda file splitter you can split the thing up into two or more files and upload them in separate posts.

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

4. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@turbo

You can send it to me too-> I've got some space and a fast server so I can host it for awhile.
    just mail me: yip@o2.pl

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

or zip it in parts ;)

7. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

Ok thanks i will e mail it to glas. This board won,t seem to accept zip files now.

8. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

F2, end, dot, txt, enter
    et voila! you can attach it.

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Sure, i'll look out for it :)

10. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

...Yet another attempt to make me look belligerent. Keep in mind I did not fight Turbo verbally, yet he found that he was under attack. It is Sun Tzu.

In fact, trying to climb after a 700 km/h "anything" at less than half that velocity is not only an arrogant move, but naive as well.

The problem is that Spitfire pilots can get away with it, as has been exhibited numerous times on FH.

Before you post note that it takes two to argue; and if I refute your subsequent posts without "engaging" you, your purpose will be muted in this thread.

How can you attack if you have nothing to bring your attack against?

11. Turboman

Turboman Active Member

LOL you started the slammin buddy not me.I said nothing after we fought , till you started in about my ARROGANCE lol.

P.S. watch the track you might learn something squirl. Emailed it to glas as i still cant get it to post. Says file to large , even after editing. Not sure what that was about F2,end etc.. sorry, where do i use that?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2004
  12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What he meant is that you basically rename the file to change its extension (that's the last three letters after the dot in the filename ;)) to txt and then try to attach the file to your post.

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Turbo

PLS send it either to -glas- or to me so all can watch and laugh :) There's no point in arguing with Squirl, when only You two know what it's all about.

14. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Yhea, shitfires are the bitch craft.......yep.

15. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

You know it's also arrogant to fly in a path that actually allows the Spitfire a gun solution on you, do you? I've seen pilots do that over and over and over again in Bf-109's. I know a pilot you couldn't climb away from without getting shot down, unless of course, if you flew the right path.

If you underestimated the Spit's E state then that's your mistake, you can't blame arrogance if he manages to get a shot off. Really, any plane can point the nose up if the speed is high enough.

Also, it's not because you say you won't engage in the dispute that there is no dispute. Saying nothing says plenty.

Really, I don't like to see the arena is turning into some outrageous counter-strike server ruled by 13 year olds who can't do but shit at whoever shot them, or worse.

<Z>

16. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

damn, me and every kobra driver had to be so arrogant then...

17. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Bullet used to get me every darn time when I started out.

Took me ages to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Mal

18. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

You are not arguing effectively.

If you were, then I would know.

As long as I am not offended by anything you say, you are not engaging my argument.

Attacks that have no substance or credit do not comprise offensives.

What you say has no substance, it is constructed upon ignorance of the situation and of the world the simulation is intended to represent.

As long as what you say is incorrect, it does not correlate with the truth.

And I am all about the truth.

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Anyone I would hear such arguments from, would not make me laugh my ass off.... anyone but two ppl here: allsop and squirl :)

20. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Okay, should be able to download from here

Had a lot of trouble doing this for some reason :(

Lemme know if any problems downloading.