Sebbo you are needed here (well not here..but there)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by illo, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Well, I'm sure your boyfriend is going to appreciate your keeping those muscles strong and tight down there. :p ;)

2. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Illo: It's called "Dutch". "Flemish" is the Belgian dialect of Dutch. As if Finnish is such a fine language...... :D

Tell Clipper: "Geen probleem, en graag gedaan!":)

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

True, but I didn't type all that text to try and convince the nutter-in-question. What I care about is the others reading the topic and thinking: "Whoaaaa! Those Dutchmen are INSANE!".

Oh, wait.... You folks probably think so anyway.... Nevermind, I'm buggering off already.....

:D

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    West-Vlaams
    Oost-Vlaams
    Brabants
    Limburgs

Beer?

5. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Dutch, Flemish, Arfikaans whatever.

Yeah, once we agree. Finnish is probably one of the best languages in the whole world, if not the very best. It sounds like pearls and diamonds coming out of our mouths. Thats why im not interested about your silly dutch talks. ;)
    (ok ok...everyone says finnish sounds really stupid. that's exactly why i need to stand up and wave my fist to you silly dutch maggots)

Ok i'll tell that to clipper whatever it means.

6. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Nope. Elephants.

7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    You mean the Oliphant Zee? Which is a big fuckin salty pond somewhere near Underwasserberg?

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Nice biles, I'm flattered. Is that residual knowledge or did you look it up? :p

You forgot 'Antwerps' :D the most important dialect of them all ;) Pretty distinct as well

<Z>

9. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Haags
    Rotterdams
    'Trechts
    Tukkers
    Frysian (That one's actually a distinct language)

10. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Aardige discussie hier weer Bas :))

Hi Guys! How are you all out there? FH still alive? Well hope to be there again in Januari and play online again.
    Didn't saw much happing a few months ago and quit playing warbirds.

See ya,
    Ray

PS. Bas jonge, we moeten eens ff een keer wat af gaan spreken. We verliezen elkaar zo uit het oog.

11. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

It is too bad that guy does not know how to debate. I read his statement and took it with a grain of salt. For me to believe it, it would have had to have come from a credible source, and be echoed by dozens of other sites.

When I read Illo's post, my thoughts were verified.

One simply cannot spin a news story to make it support a case they make.

It should be fairly easy to derail that person's opinion. If it has no foundation it would crumble in a debate. After all, if no facts support an opinion, how could it be valid?

12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Big lool at the topic...

A guy who posted that crap is affraid of muslim extremists... lol

I live in a country where there're 100times more catholics than muslims (well mb 60 times more when we count the illegal immigrants from former USSR republics, who mostly do great job for scandalic wages as noone wants to work for pennies here anymore) and I must say, that I would prefer my country to be ruled by militarized muslims (like in Turkey) than by right wing catholic extremists (the LPR party as it is called-> 9-10% of votes each elections). Why is that?

1993- old right-wing govt. steps from office, b4 they do so they delegalize abortion (it is now only possible when the pregnancy endangers mother's life or the baby is a result of rape)
    1993-1997- left wing govt. shits under itself out of fear instead of changing something. The PM prays with the Archbishop of Warsaw (he's a former communist party leader!!!)
    1997-2001- right wing govt. -they manage to do do a few things in 4 years: 1st-> they ruin the economy, 2nd-> they derail the healthcare system, 3rd-> they withdraw public funds from supporting anticonception, 4th-> they delegalize dope and other drugs completly (prior to that it was legal to own some drugs for own consumption)
    2001- new "left" wing govt... ambitious plan to introduce PIT, Health insurance cost-sharing for priests and a Church-Tax (as in Germany) is stopped when some extremist held a rally in Warsaw... (100.000 priests, nuns and other catholic beurocrats don't pay a penny of tax... and if they go sick, I and other taxpayers pay their treatment).

Fuck, I'm living in a coutry of shit!
    I want Turkish to rule my country!
    NOW!

13. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Yeah, I like -cbfs-'s avatar as well ;) -- very life-asserting :D

14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Hey Ray!!!!!! Ik ben weer online, man! Veel gezeik gehad met mijn stick en 'puter maar dat lijkt nu weer beter te zijn!

En ja, we moeten weer eens afspreken, man! Binnenkort weer een WBFREE IRL meeting n.a.v het arriveren van Fla (die gaat een tijdje in Frankrijk wonen) dusseh... Wie weet, dan? :)

15. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I agree 100%, apart from the opinion derailing part. From experience I know these people like to push through their beliefs, with or without arguments.

@Sep: Nu nog hopen op 1e zit en ik kan ook komen ;)

<Z>

16. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Ik ken dat gezeik met 'puters...met name windhoos....ben nu wel erg linux minded aan het worden en heb hier al 3 systemen er mee uitgerust. Probeer er van 1 in ieder geval een game PC te maken :)
    Cool, weer een meeting! Wanneer? :)
    We spreken elkaar in het nieuwe jaar, ik vertrek morgen naar mijn liefje in Budapest om daar de feestdagen door te brengen. Tjah, dichter bij de deur ben ik (nog) niemand tegen gekomen :)

Ciao amigo! Prettige feestdagen!!

Ray

17. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

LOL!!!