other about lamers

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by big-jo, Dec 23, 2004.

1. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

ack hit me in eng and this monkey goes and chase me until my engine dies

wtg diko

btw, pls post ttracks about lamers like this, so we can know who is who here

Attached Files:

2. geobrt

geobrt Well-Known Member

I wouldn`t call him lamer. He just took advantage of your mistake/bad luck.

3. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

ahhhh i wanna old times of FH come back

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

old times?
    gone with old players

5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to say this, big-jo, but ... tough titty! Personally I would have no scruples at all to go after a plane that was hit by my flak. I think most people would chase the guy. And that wasn't any different "back in the old days" either, if you ask me.

I didn't watch the track, but I assume that you knew you were taking a risk when you exposed yourself to the enemy AAA. That risk includes simply running out of luck and getting hit by the ack and subsequently getting chased down by a con. I'm sure it's happened to all of us. ;)

6. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I personally dont chase people if they dead engined because theres just alot of pricks in WB now adays. Like if you got a con flying on like - 1 or 2 controls, with triple fuel leaks, and fuel fire, they will still drop bombs so you dont get kill "how people time that so well?" or ditch, or run to acks.....Anything they can do just to be such a bitch that you wont get the kill.

Honestly, between people saying they "just fired 1x7mm to get shared kill" -they end up getting kill cause that 1x7mm was 12x20mm- and stick stirrirs, sprayers, ect. WB will never be as it was.

7. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

you're right, big-jo, i'd wish the old times on fh back too!

there were only few people acting like this and these were dispised by other players.

another very lame thing that is the suicide with own bombs when shot down in a buff. this happens frequently nowadays in this server. dunno, why. there is really no advantage for these idiots doing like that. i can understand kill stealers and lamers, they have definitely and advantage because they gain a kill and they are not able to get their kills otherwise. But these suicider-idiots are really a plague. They have no advantage but the stealing of a kill for another guy. They act just out of malevolence. If i had a wish for christmas, i'd want their fingers and hands to rot off so these idiots could never play online and molest other people again.

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Which is a lame thing to do? Right? :p Instead of relying on his own flying/luck, he rather relies on someone else's bad luck.

<Z>

9. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

lamers are those who don't know local moral principles ;)
    lamers must be corrected. so i'd try to explain when he behaved non-ethical (if really did), instead of demonstrating derision. :shuffle:

10. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

exact, i was a fucking LAMER but because i was a newbie....in first days here i destroyed a 109 smoking black and rtbing to base what i found, and that guy ( illo btw) called me asshole or something so, then a few days later i understood all, but this guy (-diko-) who killed me isn t a newbie!

of course each one has his methods...mb im asking too much....

11. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I believe it was osan, or perhaps Im wrong- But yesterday the roster favored golds by a land slid, so flew red for awhile....In that time, members of lead rain tried stealing kills like they were crack heads needing a fix......The plane could be missing a wing and they would still come diving in and light it up.....

This just shows that there are entire squads built around being dicks doing whatever it takes to have the host say they got a kill.

12. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I was in The Other Sim and there was this guy in a P38. He was smoking a bit and motoring as fast as he could. I chased him and chased him.
    I got close enough to get a shot off and just then, his ack started taking long range shots at me. I wasn't too worried about the ack, I can avoid it in The Other Sim. But the ack meant we were close to his field, it meant he was trying to land.
    I climbed a bit and let him land. I dodged ack for a bit and when he touched down, I went down and did a wing waggle for him.
    He got on the text buffer and said, 'Thanks for letting me land. You play WB?'
    I guess I had Old Timer written all over me....
    I dunno.

I am at the point now, in AC sims, where I really don't care anymore if I am shot. But I care how I shoot and what I shoot. All ya can do, man, is that. Ya can't make other people behave according to your own moral standards, but ya can behave YOURSELF accordingly and when ya get noticed for it, it is awfully nice.

13. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I only seek vengence and a kill if the pilot im fighting is a stick stirrir.....I just hope blowing him out of the air will make him realize that people CAN find otherways to kill you instead of trying to stay on their 6 through the warps and stirs.

14. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

Yeah, when I come in I acted like this few times. Then I stoped behaving this way, but then FH or me fu** up and flying wasn't so much fun (mabye burn out). I'm just glad that when I got in and did bad I wasn't bitched but explained (only for stick stirring I was bitched but I remember that guy was a moron). I hope we will come back to shot down enemies after good combat and with smile on face.

15. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

My most memerable fight was with snafu a while "a long while" ago. Anyone remember that guy? He only flew spitfires.

Well anyway, I hated the living shit out of this person, I figured the plane was making him, not the other way around, and so started a hate filled quest to kill him every time I could......To say the least, I got my ass wooped or ran home quiet a few times....

But then one day, flying ki43, I caught the guy just shooting down a gold and we had about a 16 minuet dog fight....I remember my hands started shaking thinking "I cant loose, this fights gone on to long...I gatta win" and Using flaps and all kinds of little tricks to try to get some seconds of my turn times...he put hits in me, me hits in him, and then finally I forced the ki43 to a torq roll and then used the spit to slingshot the other direction "like what 190 does" and I got a good 40 some odd 12mm into him and down he went........

I had the biggest shit faced smile on my face for god knows how long.....

Point is, good fun fair combat is much funner than some of the sly cheap vulching stuff going on now.....Because for the most part, dont you take more pride in a kill that took alot of work and fighting as opossed to vulching or getting someone while typing or AFK?

16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

My God, you folks gimme the creeps with your talk of the 'goold ole times' and your imagination of what air combat on FH should look like. If you don't want to run the risk of making a screw-up and getting blown to bits, just go and play Sim City or something.

17. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Theres no "fear" or anything, its the disgust that a bunch of thoughtless "quake" type players have taken over WB......

18. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

i remember myself bitching the way you do, guys.. in those good old times ;)
    seems not much has changed since then

19. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

thus he times are old :)

20. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

hehe manoce..
    then again, in such small community like targetware, theres so much more.... dunno.. friendly spirit present in the arenas :)