To All Admins

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Beebee, Jan 9, 2005.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Both times it was me piloting the 190 I suppose... I do turnfight Seafires in 190 for 2 specific reasons:

1. It can be done, when done skillfully!
    2. Do not compare a 190A4lite with 30-40% fuel onboard (what I do fly against Seafires, using flaps in combat) with a Seafire, loaded with ammo to the limits and full of useless fuel. I will outturn, outdive and outspeed you on every occasion in such a case... I feel safe to engage 2 or even 3 seafires low, slow and heavy like pregnant cows... and it should be this way! Otherwise the game could be called F*ed up!

2. Beebee

Beebee Well-Known Member

hmm imo need to kick some admins ... mb then they do something (jebanc w morde i nozem) i see here only i wish i wish blablabla fuck the admins its time to find new admins whit Brains!!!!!!! Whit this ........ that game never be normal......

3. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

Wrong. It IS a crap here and has absolutely nothing to do with RL P-38 (same goes to other PTO plane, Zero)...

When I read something like this, I'm really glad I abandoned this game long time ago, just not to see such things...well...it is fu... up now seriously I think.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2005
  4. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

The posts made in this thread are by far the most incoherent english I've ever attempted to read.

Fucking hilarious.

5. HanD_ZeD

HanD_ZeD Well-Known Member

LOL !!!!!!!

6. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

getting back on topic please

LOL Two months gone from FH and i see no reason to return from the above mentioned complaints. For having flown FH warbirds since its begginings and seen and felt all of the updates and new additional aircraft (which should be improvements) have steadily made this the no fun freehost. For every 1 step forward for improvement, 2 steps are taken backwards for some reason. i don't understand the reasoning at all or the logic that goes into these updates and new aircraft. I think as well as many many others that the original version 2.76 or even 2.77 should be used as a base, then take all of the new additions and fit them in accordingly. also make fuel as it was intially and take lazor guided ottos away or atleast reduced so real buff attacking tactics can be used. This is just a basic outline of what or how Fh should be to make it fun again and even increase the virtual population. My post here isn't an attempt to insult the owners intelligence and criticise the devs hard work. My post and this whole thread is an attempt to help straighten out FH's course and make right the ship to help see it reach its goal. otherwise in all the years free host has been operating has been a big test to see just how much people will actually take before the say Poka, Zdar, Ciao, Narazia,Tschuess, Auf wiedersehen, Farvel, Adios, Tchau, Yomtou, Do pobachinnya, Vislat, Nakemiin, Pozdrav, Dovijdane in otherwords... Good Bye.

bullet

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Fh owners aike, rgreat and devs should really try to listen to the needs of the people they serve. There have been many polls started with good honest ideas to help improve the game, but 99% of the time FH owners and devs disregard the very good ideas of the people here and overlook the polls too. i realise this game is free, but is this really just an experiment to see how addictive combat flight sims are and/or to see just how bad things have to get before all leave? come on fellas. aike, you are the leader of this combat flight sim the man in ultimate control. Do you want to be an evil leader? or a leader who keeps the seat warm for the next ruler? (if thier evenwill be one.) or the leader everyone loves and listens to his public? i would like to think the last one applies. aike i and the Fh community ask you to tear down this wall! thanks for listening.

bullet

8. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

I don't wanna die by collie anymore, and especially from my fucking bombs becouse most bomber pilots use bombs to killing oneself, it's really ...... not funny :/

9. --q---

--q--- Well-Known Member

I fly 190 almost exclusively and I think I know that god damned plane a bit. As far as I know the turn performance was adjusted to suit some real life data. It showed that 190 is great turner ... at quite high speeds. I think it is modeled more or less acordingly to what I've red or whatched about it. The thing that sux about it is that it is EXTREMELY dengerous to attack a buff in 190. Rcently ALL my controls (both ailerons, rudder and elev) were blown off with SINGLE burst from TBF ottos and I attacked the plane from his 2 oc and got the burst just after passing it. This sux. I have a filing that the 7mm and 12mm ottos rate of fire is doubled or somthing.

And the thing about d2 plane extending to d5 after leveling or bether going into dive after turn. This is simple kinematics. The guy in front starts to accelerate a bit earlier then the guy behind who has to complete the turn to go in the same direction. The guy in front gets slight speed advantage that is integrated over time to distance. This can be explained in other words (but I dont know if corectly) that lets sey if one is 0,5 s behind the other guy at speeds around 200km/h and the distance is 200m, at speeds around 400km/h the same 0,5s deley would result in 400m (the equasion is not exact, it only demonstrates proportion). So 190 is not accelerating better then spit for sure.

The good thing about 190 is that besides all its advantages it looses E while turning. The rate of E blead while turning is reduced too much in many planes IMHO. It could be improved in planes with better wing profiling or somthing (delta wings or somthing) but in WB all god damn planes have similar wing profiling and it takes a lot of angle of attack to get the lift nececery to get such an iron dog as p39 turning. It had lousy power to weight ratio, lousy wing area to weight ratio and on WB it just turns, turns turns, and then goes up in the skyes just like fucken F-16. The planes that happen to have fucked up E bleed ratio IMHO are accidetally (???) mostly from soviet arsenal. I now that soviet propaganda could make any plane great, but I thought that these times are over.

10. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Hmmm, something's missing from this thread... Can't really figure out what it is exactly...

oh...

now I remember! Silly me :shuffle:

CHEATERS

You've got about as much chance in getting the message across to the devs as the pope has a chance to get laid. Not because the devs won't listen, but because there's no point in listening to these claims. I bet there were lots of frustrated pilots out there in War Two who were annoyed to death by the Jug's sturdiness, or the luch of any other individual who happened to survive loads of bullets. But, to coin a phrase: you can't fool numbers. The DM is the way it is, if you don't get the necessary energy into your target (you know, the bullets deliver that energy) you won't see much happen. Well, that's not even entirely true; if you fail to hit a certain part with the required energy you can forget about it flying off. There is no such things as bullshit in the damage model, it's rather bullshit in the dispersion, or bullshit in your eye fucking around with your aim.

<Z>

11. burnr

burnr Member

Btw, we are still all getting our monies worth and if its free its for me ill take three.
    burnr

12. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

I just logged off from my first Zeke flights of the evening. I have the track but it is too large to post on the forum (170 kb), so I might cut out excerpts. I had just crashed after 28x7mm from a DB-3F traveling the opposite directrom from me at 600 km/h got my central fuel to fire. The sortie which I have a track of involved me going to claim the kill I deserved. It also included me shooting 16x20mm into a F4U fuselage (concentrated) from D2. I watched that F4U dive away with no damage and even no overspeed or over-g damage. I finally got the kill but it was -gelo- who damaged him enough to crash, in the event of which I received credit for the kill. I then engaged in a turn fight with a Spitfire IX. After about 8 complete 360 turns (about 3 minutes of solid fighting), I finally got into at least a position on his 6. He dived away and my hopes were dashed for a kill. I was now at about 600m. A Yak had just rolled from the field nearby and climbed the 600m to reach me, plus another 400m from my evasive climb. He sprayed some scattered shots, some of which hit me. In the meantime, -gelo- had gotten killed by two Spitfires who had shot him down. One of these turned off from the fight, climbed the necessary height, and pk'ed me with only 1 or 2x20mm as I was about to fill the Yak's cockpit with 7mm after the Yak's (eventual) stall.

...All in a day's work for an A6M pilot.

13. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I was in an La5F yesterday and was on the six of a zero, as well as 3 other red planes. All of us were pinging the zero, however I dont know how many times he was hit by the other guys, but I hit him 16x20mm before I finally got the pk. There was no visible damage on the zero prior to the pk.

Swings and roundabouts.

14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Lesio
    (sorry for the use of English instead of Polish, but I think other discussion parts will apreciate it)
    Well- I don't think about a stall-fight here, nor I mention a low-speed turning. Rather an E-conserving approach in which I do some combined turns (moving in vertical as well as in horizontal plain) while the Seafire pilot is forced to do flat turns. It's not BS... it's how it should be performed. 190 still has no chances with a Seafire in flat-low level turns, even when the Seafire has a 500lb egg underneath. Gryphn is basically right when it comes to what I do if I'm unable to gain the upper hand in turning... I zoom out, gain some alt... go back and finish the poor Seafire. But it's not BS that a 190A4 lite can freely outrun a Seafire. Same with outturning it when You carefully manage your E instead of wasting it.

15. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

What I hate most about this game is that it can't get me a beer while I'm playing. DEVS U SUCK ASS! I WANT MY BEER!!!!1111!!!11! LAMERZ! I now I is good pilot wit beer, wher my beer is??????"

16. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Bas your posting coherence has steadily decreased as you have become steadily more inebriated.

17. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

@ jak sie masz, frog i have fought you on many occations and you use the 190 wisely, in comparison of seafire and 190A4(and this is going back a few months, and i know all spits were reduced since then in FH, especially in roll rate, why i don't know!) the seafire has a considerably better climb rate then the 190 historically, but the 190's greater over all level airspeed basically negates that advantage, the seafire is basically a spitV (5) and all know the spitfire V's were definately outclassed when the 190 showed up, but the spitV should and did out perform 109 E's and slightly out classed the 109F's. in the case of the 109F's the spit V was marginally superior in every catagory, with the exception of the 109F having better top speed ranging from a few MPH to around 10MPH. :)

@ sebb have a glass of brew on me bud, i bet me and my Lambrusco will best ya :)

@ afi, reality or virtual reality. The effects should be profound.

oh on a side note, yes every one knows getting in close to an opponent is the best way to insure a kill, but Joe Foss used to set his convergences for his 6 .50 calibers at 250, 300, and 350. this was in essence, a shot gun effect of .50's (12mm here) and he knew 650 through 700 was possible to down an enemy, and especially closer in. <S>

bullet

18. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

Yes, of course. Now go and read more of your wise books (or stop drinking this lambrusco or how do u call it).

PS. here we go with new "facts", where V is superior to ie. 109F4 in climb, dive, flat acceleration and roll...wtg!

PPS. maybe it was quite low, but when u hear same things 100 times from ppl biased towards one side, it can be quite irritating

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  19. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Afi: No matter how hard I will try, I will never reach the level of the TS..... :(

20. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

What the fuck is a TS, Bas?