Как прибить своецветный танк ?

Discussion in 'Game bugs' started by Dima, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Dima

Dima Well-Known Member

Как прибить своецветный танк ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  2. -bw-

-bw- FH Beta Tester

Re: Как прибить своецветный танк ?

забаним

3. Mr Hope

Mr Hope Well-Known Member

Причем, сука, знал, ведь, что буфф поднять мы только с этого поля можем. Сорвал захват ф14. Ли уже на пол-дороги была. У голдов три поля оставалось: 14, 16, 17.

Надо как-то и с танком сделать, чтоб соих убивать не мог. Хотя респавн все-равно перепашет.

4. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

Готово.

5. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

Hi, i'm chrisw, and, with another nick rotzwe.

I would have had no chance to find this thread, because i cant even read cyrillc letters, but exec posted this link to me when i asked. So pls do any future posts here in english, because i'm concerned and a should have at least the opportunity to post my fuckin' point of view!

Yes, i shot dimass on the runaway. I changed my side to red and waited at this goddamn field for a long time for dimass to takeoff. But finally i saw a kill message for him and knew he would takeoff there. This had cost me alot of time, and i tried to kill him, not only to stop him. But alas i missed to kill him as you can see on the posted picture, and so he didnt receive any time restriction for takeoff again.

Now for my reasons:

As you may know, alot of buff pilots kill themselfes with their own bombs when shot down, lately. These idi.., sry, these guys, spread all over fh like a plague nowadays. They have no fuckin' advantage of their actions, they do it just for malevolence. Their only goal is to ruin other peoples gameplay and to spoil other peoples fun on fh. It seems, they want other people to quit playing on fh! I can understand kill stealer: These guys have an advantage from their actions, not for themselfes, because they know, they're idiots, but for others, who only see their long kill-list. But these suiciders dont get any fucking single advantage, its just malevolence. Damn, i become mad when i only think of them as you can see! :mad:

So dimass is one of them. He's flying around in his buff and if his otto pk's somebody, this guy gets some snide remarks too. And it's not to rarely that somebody is pk'd, as you may know, 'cause ottos are quite strong here.
    But if someone manages to avoid otto and kill him, he suicides with his own bombs, as he did to me. And when i asked 'why the fuck did you do this?', which is, with these words, my normal reaction, i got only some laughter as response. Damn, i climbed to 5-6km, i got nearly shot down by otto and then this! I'm so pissed, you cannot imagine! So i decided to do the only thing one can do: change to his side and kill him during takeoff. I wanted to repeat this to all those damn fuckin' suiciders until they stop this behaviour.

You banned me, because i acted illegal and abused a game feature. But the same did dimass to me! And i had a reason to do this while he did it only to spoil my fun i have from this game!

But i can see that such illegal behaviour as i did (and, of cause, these suiciders do) damages the gameplay and the culture of gaming on this server. So i wont do it again. Pls revoke the ban therefore!

But: i will start to search for legal possibilities to keep such guys from their behaviour. I may, for example, change to dimass side and whenever he flies buff or transport, i will accompany him and tell his pos, alt and heading on channel 100, and request the other side to pk him because he will suicide, if he's not pked. This is perfectly legal, and this is one possibility to defend myself against him.

The other posibility would be to program or download a cheating tool, so that the clear names of the other players will be displayed and i can shot until pk, if i see one of the guys from a certain shitlist. But damn, i dont wanna do this, because i myself hadn't any fun to a game when i know that i'm cheating. Thats to fuckin' childish. But even that i think about such possibilities shows my hate to those guys!

A better solution would be to credit a kill always to the guy who hit the suiciders plane, even if it's only 1*7mm. Then this idiotic behaviour would stop instantly. But this may be technically impossible, i can imagine, that all damage, an ack weenie does, is credited to the player himself, and if a player dies from his own damage, a kill is given to acks.

chrisw aka rotzwe

6. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

btw, pls put a thread were somebody is accused to the international forum next time! their should be no judgement over people who had no opportunity to defend themselfes!

7. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

First of all, please dont send me PM 3 times anymore, 1 message is much enough.
    About incedent.
    Kamikaze death is a choice of some kind of people. If they decide to die over ground with all their bombs aboard, killin ack or hangar - its their style of game :( and it is not illegal in FH. For some bombers, also, crash over ground is a way to quick re-start to another mission.
    Its not fair play for me, by ex., but, its a game, its a virtual fight with virtual life and death. We cant disable such kind of things.

BUT.
    Shooting on your color-mates in FH is strongly illegal and means a cheat. In your case it looks like unauthorized moderation or kind of revenge.

I understand your reasons to act like u do, but it not acceptable to me. You must to cool your emotios first, before jump to red tank and shot away Dimass.

8. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

sry for posting msg 3 times, me internet explorer crashed 3 times during sending and i didnt know wether the message was sent or not.

the other thingie: it's definitely NO kamikaze style. These guys kill themselfes anywhere on the map, hitting no target. Kamikaze style is ok for me, because its done with a reason. It is fair play imho. But suicide for no reason than spoiling other peoples fun makes me mad. Look, they dont kill any target or want to fast restart another mission. They are already killed, w/o wings or rfuse, about to crash into ground with 500mph, and they drop their bombs when they are 50m over ground, just one or a half second before crash. Then the kill is not counted to the killer but to ack weenies.

I see the point with my illegal behaviour. I wanted to do this as long as he would promise to stop his suiciding. But i see the impact on the game, anybody would do it, even for no reason. As i posted previously, i will not do it again. But, as i posted too, i will use legal methods to defend myself against guys like him.

regards,
    chrisw

9. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

i think that this incident could (the word that defines a possibility, not the way it must be done or the time it must take to do) be resolved with the method suggested here: scoring modification.

i'm not one server developers, so i don't know wether it is possible.

as for you, chrisw, i don't think that so called "legal revenge" you described is the thing that admins want to expect.

the only legal and noble revenge accepted here is gunning the opposite player. you can involve the entire your squad for the hunt, find him in the game (legally) and shot him down many times with your (or your squad) own hands.

this is only mention of observer. i cannot suggest hardy, bw or other admin to remove ban. they must do it themselves, if they trust you.

as for international announcement of accuse, i don't think it the thing the staff must do. the decided ban must be as quick as possible. the player baned by administrative decision must find the way to justify himself in reasonable and cool manner AFTER the abuser was eliminated from the game.

look yourself: you demand the ban for cheating or abusing, but the accused player keeps playing (probably abusing and even cheating) during all the investigation and inquest. or he can pause cheating/abusing for this time. will you be satisfied?

consider it not as imprisoning, but as isolation during investigation. not for 24 hours, but for the time the banned player contests the ban.

10. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

but exec, how should i kill the opposite player if i cannot identify him? the only thing i could do then is to fire at every plane until pk, because if i dont, he would kill himself again. Additionally, he doesnt care about himself to be killed, because he dies anyway, when he suicides with his own bombs. The only guys who are affected then are all the other players to whom is fired until pk. It would be another thing if players could be identified, then everybody could have his own shitlist with players he want to kill. But player identification is switched off for the good reason to give some protection to new and inexperienced players.

Another thingie with the ban: I aggree to you that a ban should take place instantly. But the accused player should have opportunity to justify. This implies that he must note, that he's banned. I myself didnt realize it at first. And, i could not even read the accusation. So at least a PM should be sent with the reasons that lead to ban.

11. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

how can we pm when rotzwe is not a forum member?
    most abusers nicks are alter ego of respected people. many people want to play jeckil and hyde.

you can read buffer for presence of your enemy, you can ask your side about where it takes place. some players even recognise enemy by flight style.

12. chrisw

chrisw Well-Known Member

ah, cc, exec, you're right, didn't think of this.
    i myself use rotzwe to fly red and chrisw to fly gold, because i can be in 2 different squads then...