Is this the end of WB?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by crpton, Feb 8, 2005.

1. crpton

crpton Well-Known Member

Me and many gold players are really desapointed with the new FHL. Its so difficult stay playing with airplanes that are no close of what they really were in WW2. The fw 190, now have a poor wep,, was the last thing they have, radiator doenst exist to programers. stol point is short, just fly all the time in line or, puff, plane spins to the ground,. and many other things that i cant say now couse i need sleep.. lol, i cant forget, the 12mm of reds are in real 20mm :).

A good alternative to make this game better for all the parts is taking a look ate the forum some times..... Finados fw 190, se vcs soubessem o que estгo fazendo com vcs nesse jogo, sairiam dos tъmulos e bombardeariam a Rъssia.

Hold On golds,,.. Help us too reds!! :nono:

2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Stalls are nasty now, in this patch, eh?
    In r/l you didn't want to get the 190 into a spin.
    Or the f4f
    or the p51 with a full load of fuel
    or the p38
    or, well
    I got to explore this new fm thingie.
    Harsh and nasty payback for bein' on the wrong side of 'the knife edge of the flight envelope.'

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

After a quick few sorties flying as -kaze- for red tonight. I decided something. You reds think its so tuff to fly red? Under the name allsop I will fly the entire RPS for red.

I flew 1 sortie in a typhoon, no flaps, no engine management, just me one hand on the stick and my head leaning on the other, i killed 3 golds, Goring in a ki61, gatita in a 109/190 "i dont remember" and some random gold in a 109. All in less than 10x20mm from d6 or farther.

At the end, I will take a screen shot of my record and post it......

This wont make anything better, and it wont convince admins to fix anything. But it will finally shut you reds up- especially frog who things flying typhoon is SSSSOOOO difficult, and the lead rain pukes who claim its easier to fly gold.

Im sorry golds, but I have a feeling that by 2006 Ill have quit this game anyway. But Ill give this ago just to proove my point- dont break out the champaighne yet.

4. crpton

crpton Well-Known Member

things are being difficult to golds,, ~Golds, remember Super F4u? how many 20mm we have to give to put it down? :) and the super PE" Otto=?»?? lol,. now they have the PE8, i never want cross with it in the sky. programers cant see that they are killing wb free, that is an amazing game, the russians have credits for this, but at same time they are blinded when make things easier for allies(reds).

5. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

Pe8 is bullshit :) It's so big that cons can take it out of sky from d12 (happened to me).

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

terms subsitution. if otto is shit it does not mean pe-8 is shit.
    shit within you (between times you dump it) does not mean you are entirely shit, eh? ;)

if you don't like buffs, don't bite them.

7. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

But what about when your on the ground and you are then barraged with 100'kg bombs is a massive carpet bombing just because not even a FW190 can take you down.

Last Night I dumped my bombs on the runway flying the pe8 and flew the plane at 800m to f8 and challenged golds on ch100 to shoot me down. It tooke 121x12mm "most was from a ki61" 86x20mm "divided between a 109 and 190" and 98x7mm and im not quiet sure where that came from.

If russia has super buffs, how come the b17 isnt near as tuff? And how come a the ju88 goes down with half the 20mm needed to kill typhnoon or f4u?

8. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

I like the subject

one of the time, i heard "The Doors" due sitting in hmak. Suddenly, I was in the center of lowjaboattack. After all attackes were down, I'v got "This is the End" of "The Doors" in my speakers.. U guys cant imagine my Euphorie during the Song

9. Cerebelo

Cerebelo New Member

I agree with crpton. Guys, today some members of my squad have STALL WITH A6M !! What is this ?? A6M stalling ?? This really the end of WB...

10. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    I'm sure every plane can stall if pushed too hard...

11. gunitz

gunitz Well-Known Member

but they cant stall whit a 3g curve, and why the reds have pe 8 , if only a hundred of then was built and the golds dont have the suisei, tenzan, ki67 and ta152 was built in a superior number.
    and i have to enter in parafuse in a second whit my 109.
    i think they need to make a patch to make the planes historically corrected :znaika:
    :help: :help:

12. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

interesting that your first posting in aviasim game is about absence of stall on some planes.
    actually irl stall is present on almost all planes, some easy recoverable, some hard.
    can you show us the "reisen pilot's manual" that says "stall are not dangerous. one must keep reisen in stall intentionally, but when he ceases to do that, reisen goes to recover the stall itself". huh?
    http://airwar.ru/other/bibl_r.html
    no reisen, sorry. check aerobatics or emergency procedures for other planes, though.

13. Sturmbock

Sturmbock Well-Known Member

Please test original warbirds (wbd3d.exe) from warbirds directory and compare it against FH 1.64....

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

in quest of what?

15. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    I flew gold only with 1.64 so far.

I flew the 190, 109, Ki-61, Ki-44, MC205, Ki-43 and A6M. Not once did I get into a flatspin, which I assume is what you mean by 'stall'. Maybe you need to treat the plane more gently.

My only bad comment for any of the above planes is on the MC205. I got behing a P-39, he spun and his plane took a weird trajectory - I missed my shots. He recovers and dives to the deck, then stays flat. I tried to follow and without any evidence of overspeed or stall buzz, the MC205 simply hit the sea at a steep angle. The maneuver I did was invert the plane and pull till I was pointing the opposite direction. There was only a grey-out about half-way through and up to my crash. P-39 coped easily with such a move.

Also the Ki-44 seems to go 'dead' when at low speed, but a spin never occured - I simply kept it fast enough to avoid this effect from happenning.

A good solution would be getting some squadies in TA and explore the limits of the planes you plan to fly. It's good fun and you get to learn a couple things.

:)

16. vitaca

vitaca Well-Known Member

Dammmm Allsop, you kill me... 2x20mm and i loose flaps.
    Poor ki61 .....

( Goring )

17. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

Stalling is good feature against stick-jerkers :) There are plenty more other defensive maneouvers - scissors, cuban eight, barrel-rolls, even old, good warprolls :)

18. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Vitaca, you know Im sorry- but I was trying to make a point last night about how easy it was to fly red and how bullshit things were- sorry you guys were the only ones around to take the abuse of bullshit modeling.

For those of you now familiar with the situation. Last night I flew red as "-kaze-" and in my first sortie in the typhoon I got 3 kills all with exactly 10x20mm hits.

Now I know what your thinking- 10x20mm is alot of damage, oh, but its not, for you see, when I say 10x20, I mean I killed 3 people with 10 bullets between the 3 of them.

i even managed to land after taking 15x20mm, 23x12mm and like 8x7mm. Even worse, I only had holes in me- not one part got shot off, not one over g warning, nothing.

As far as frog saying that someone landed a ki61 with 30+20mm in it, I say proove it. He always wants tracks for proof- well, step up to the plate frog. Because my- vitaca, and other golds experience all say the ki61 biffs it everytime with less than 5x20mm unless your really lucky. 30 is certanly the overstatement of the year.

Golds planes made worse and weaker- red planes are titanium spraying machines powered by vodka minded ideals.....the war is over, what ever grudge you have against the axis, please let it go.

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

gatita, goring or "other 109" are not players... they're targets... mostly...
    try to kill jasand or kettle in 190, supong or adamec in 109... and we'll have the proof

20. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

make 30 sorties, then talk about dmg
    this tod i made 3 sorties in 190 takin 14 kills, what does it mean?
    i got lucky, thats all

and u know how do i know?
    because when i fly 190s for half a tod i cant keep k/s over 2
    make more sorties
    fly 1 whole tod in one particular plane, then talk