Mosquito Mk IX

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -BISH-, Feb 27, 2005.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Lie 1: Z-wolf, you should know better than to think that admins would let golds have anything to give us a chance at winning

truth: admins are not biased.

Lie 2:hs129 is only other plane ever made that was built for the same purpose as the a10- pure armor busting.

truth: it is not the only. you omitted il-2 and su-25

Lie 3:http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showpost.php?p=369664&postcount=77
    Not that this is reason to add the option- but Since golds are lacking in bombers...

truth: golds have enough bombers to accomplish their tasks.

Lie 4:http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showpost.php?p=368389&postcount=28
    Plus- axis had kamikazis in the pacific, but we all know there is no modeling in WB that supports collisions or crashing your plane into a target "there should be".

truth: airplane crash is modelled by 50kg bomb

Lie 5:http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showpost.php?p=368389&postcount=28
    And the germans used fw190s as torp carriers....

truth: they did not. they tried, but did not succeeded.

i don't want to dig your errors and analyse illusions and falsification anymore.

i just know that your posts are mostly doubtlful. since i don't want to check every of your posts post, it's more simple just to ignore you.

2. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

Exec...you start to think in good direction. Look at your last sentence:)

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

he won't do it. He ignored you!

4. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Admins are biased- Proof is in the pe8.

Il2 was not purely built for armor busting- bombs/rockets and other armaments made it a genaric a2g plane, its as much a true blue armor buster as the ju87g.

Reds also have enough buffs to complete their tasts--yet they keep on coming.

But that 50kg bomb isnt modled into collisions, I cant beleive that in all the fuel left in an a6m when it hits the ground the destruction is only equal to a 50kg bomb- but whatever.

Russia used pe8 with little success- only one good raid- 190 deserves the same chance.

Keep the lies coming- Its fun to disproove you. Im especially partial to the comment on the hs129, You are older than me, you should know more about planes than me no? Yet here we are :)

5. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

Reds have enough..golds need more....admins biased ...blah....blah....fucking B..L..AAAA..H.

6. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Imho:

bf109-Good plane
    Fw190-super uber plane
    A6m-early war tiger
    ju88-the best medium bomber
    latest versions of 109 and 190=one of the fastes planes in the game
    me262-fastest plane in the game
    ki84, ki61-deadly enemies

on the other side:

spit-good plane
    b17-the best heavy bomber

russian planes(except mig)-poor low alt planes
    typhoon, tempest-no comment
    american planes(except F4U)-one big disaster, no compare with powerfull FW, maybe fast

What U want?
    Golds have the best planes

7. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

fuck.PURPLES AND GREENS HAVE NO PLANES! We need at-6 texan and Geebee for greens for better ballance!

8. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

No shit! And I see there is no Dark Side? We need Advanced Tie Fighter! That X-wings are just uberplanes.

9. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

Tie fighter pls :D

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

who needs planes when a joint makes you fly too? :)

11. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

damn...it isn t my problem your tie fighters haven t shields!!!

12. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Fw190 uber? 1-4x20mm brings it down most of the time. Typhoon and tempest are far better planes especially with the current hispano modeling.

Since when are russian planes bad low alt performers?

pe8 is way better than the b17- freshen up your research.

ki84 is alright, but the ki61 is to slow to be a big fear by the time it comes out- in level flight spits or any other common red plane outruns it and above 650km/h its a stone.

109 faster than what? 109f is only 109 that has a true edge in its TOD.

a6m is junk, Ive heard reds say its just fine now, but after 2-3 sorties they never fly it again- odd.

me262 IS the fastest plane in the game, and how is that historicly inaccurate? They are only availible for one day through the entire RPS and they arnt much to fear unless your a buff or AFK.

ju88 is alright- but its ottos arnt near that of say the pe2.

whats wrong with p47? p51 is great. P39 is king- yhea i know all reds fly that or spitfire untill the typhoon avail. And the p38 is fine, just lock out the rudder because its like 300x to sensitive and powerfull.

13. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

rudders new and not much disimler then 110 rudder now. use to be almost usless on p38.

190 is a better typon, typhon is cheap copy. 190 slightly better in all flight cateristics.

anytime ive run from a good 109 pilot in p47 or p51 with simuler starting speeds ive not goten away. once i lose the e those palnes store from dive 109 always cought up. seen one gye who really new how to work 109 close to d8. fall back to d10 pull up 500 meters fall back to d14 dive and end up d6 on 3rd dive he killed me why? because he lost less e climbing 500 meter then he gained diving 500meter. um cant think of 1 red plane that holds e in climb like that.

110 early war is a monster. its only draw back is its easy to hit becase of its size, and pilots tend to flock on 110. since it is big esay to hit and to dangous to leave around.

ju88 is king of the skies as far as bombers go for most first year or 2 of tod. early planes cant climb and hope to catch one unless it keeps flipping back on field and u take it ho. by time we get b25;b17b24 gold planes can and will roll in you norten as you make your first pass and be blowing your wing off befor you flip for second pass. red palnes cant do that. very agravating for a buff a 14ooo feet to be killed by a plae he saw roll on first bomb drop pass killing him befor he could extend far enogh to flip and setle in norten for another pass.

/ju 88 is by all acounts just as good as pe2, even hase a dive flap and dive bombs just as good. iit supasses pe2 on both range and potial climbing abuilty by a shit load. and carrys more ord. ju88 only draw back that pe2 wins out on might be turn raidius, not 100% sure jammy can do sick shit in ju88, and ackstar potentiall.. lets see ackstar verses load range and alt..hmm see were your priorites are.

ju87 is absaloutly faboulous dive bomber. if it wasnt so slow and didnt have otto visablity problems it would be better then sbd. sbd only edges it out on abulity to run and defend its self. but ju87 is acculy the better dive bomber with better loadouts.

Ki84 is even more dangous now then it was. tryed runing away p47 450mph in dive cought and killed. 520mph in p51 compressed and only trim tabs working. cought and killed by ki84. next sortie same ki pilot dives on me in spit im doing about 250 mph hes doing almost 150 mph more by counting down his nubers. at d5 i break into tightes turn i can hold without spinning ki ripps me aprat after 200 dgrees trw tunn dead on my 6. hummm ki84 is only okay? sounds uber or that pilot cheats your pick.

zero is better. maby its not up to fighting i15s but its is dangous 1 on 1 in trun fight. if reds smart hell extend and not let the zero get him slow. thats not the zeros falult if most pilots now not to let zero blead there e. zero and 109 togethr or zero and 190 is red nightmare. if you try to out run zero 109/190 runs u down. if u dodge 109/190 zero catches up ad grabs you 6 after 109 turned you. most pilots in this case will dodge the 109/190 and try to take zero ho and remove the deadler but easer to deal with problem. again not zeros fault. i will give you that zero doesnt handle stall still as good as it did in 1.4.

last time i tried he 177 i decided i liked it more then b17, but b24 still remains my favrit heavy bomber.

mc202 was my absalout favrite plane my last all gold tod. take the time to climb it and dive into a fight and shes a mean little bitch. boo hoo now 4 20mms so what. i did just fine in mc 202. and my score did ausome. 7000 points per kill since no one flew it.

I think that trufully there are only 3 red planes that truly dominate when they first come out. p40, spit 5 and f4u-4. and all 3 are supased by planes that come out 1-2 moths later on golds. after that its who pilots set up ingament how well then matain their peek fighting conditions, there situational awarness. luck and random gunnery model.

the only gold palne that seems usless to my and i wont use are the jap dive bombers.

on red mig great e fighter. but its gunnery makes it a shit poor efighter. almost usless but fun to fly anyway.

tbf.. only usfull because its rollls off cv. untill pe2 is only mid sized bomber. and lamest of all good ackstar. if not those 3 resaons would be usless.

p40e..was usless fixed its copetitive if flown carfully
    p38..was uslees execpt to carry 2 1000. fixed got a good fighting chance. it dont turn still as well as 110 but atleast it zoom climbs now.

la usless 109 and 190 faster co e situation both turn better. la5fn on par with 109 low la7 good treat on 190. i dont consider them uber since i cant fly them anyway i want and dominate. and la7 could be ubber but shvak bullets seem 4 times weeker then hispanos if not more.

do520. in the end isnt any better then p400, both fly well but dont seem to land the 20mm and lack 7mm punch that even spit1/2 or hurri have. fun to fly but stratigicly for reds and golds usless.

f4f avgarge
    i16 type 29, unless your jaboing... usless
    i16 type 28. good e fighter decint stall fighte, used mostly for the 20mm.
    i15.... has isues

f6f use to be good high speed turn fighter. now is more avrage turn fighter but still decent e fighter and wicked jabo.

f4u...speed rolll 6 12mm with alot off ammo sturdy frame bigest prop on a fighter with soem of the most powerful moters on fighter's... :) finaly a true 190 answer.( if you didnt know it the sol reson f4u IS gull winged it so the prop wount hit the runway.) there is no other ww2 single moter fighter with as big of a prop.

lagg3 is tery efective e fighter for a few months untill faster 109 come out that out climb out turn and out run it.

yaks. anymore are usless. bad tork snap in evasives. 1 20mm 1 12mm with small ammo and nose fired with isnt as usefull in deflection sots as wing guns. pore high alt capabuilty. there is prity must a better choice of plane for any way u might want to use yak. i barly see them at all any more. yak 3 I still think is 2nd best russian fighter only too la7but still why yak when u an p47 typon or f4u? all peform close enogh to yak but excell in wepon packages to make up for any slightly less performance. yak almost uless( not bad good fighter but ulsees pick the same)

on gold ki 27 to slow and wings to week and 7mm make it usless, to bad its such a good slow speed turn fighter:(

ki43 has some speed compresion isues... usless or almost

jap dive bombers. like zero ki 27 ki 43 and g4m. very suceptable to he bulets. with 110 hvy 109 and ju88 avalible jap light bombers usless ecpet off cv.

do520, usless with 109e and 110 out, hmmm... thats it on gold thats usless imop.

14. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

109g2 is imho faster than spit IX.

109g6-hmm, yes, it is poor

109g14-is imho faster than spit IX LF

109**/R6 variants are poor

109K-fastesr than any spit

FW190 imho outclimb and outmaneuvre typhoon, and typhoon has bad reactions and worse hi alt parameters.

especiallity LA-* have poor hi alt parameters and they climb in hi alt like a old man to stairs

Yaks is good under 4km, but higher???

yes, pony is good plane, but FW190A variant outturn it and D variant is faster.

Nothing wrong with p47, it is good modeled, but it was worse under 6km than 190. Lazy. And p47 is outclassed by 109G14. P39 is good plane, but you can fly with it and it isn't good in hi alt. P38 rudder and stall parameters era still bugged, but it is only my subjective opinion.

ki61 is good spitV killer, ki44 is best spitIX killer and ki84 is very good spit XIV killer.

Yes, ottos are deadly in Pe8 and pe2.

and in the end A6M:A6M2 is fast like i16 and it is more stabile and turn better, climb better. It is faster than chaika, and better armed, but I don't like 2 hi chaika's, no no. And spit I, II is only faster than A6M2, nothing more, maybe dive. I haven't too much informations about F4F, maybe A6M2 and wildcat have similar speed.

A6M3 outclimbs every red plane, but chaika and spitV are very near. And it is still quite fast, but no one of the fastest.

A6M5 isn't bad, but here are new powerfull red planes and zero lost iniciative.

15. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

IMHO light 109s "non g6 modles" will out accelerate a spitfire but I dont know about outrun...109f is only 109 i know of besides k4 that ive seen able to outrun a spit in level flight.

Whats historicly inaccurate about a fw190d outrunning the mustang?

These complaints of high alt performance are kinda funny because 99% of the time theres no one above 3km. But ask big-jo about my 5km adventures :) poor poor p47.

if a spit turns and then goes into level flight again- the ki61 is soon left in the dust.

the a6m doesnt need speed- its old armor is back where a small strand of 7mm means that your dead, but it cant TURN- which is something the a6m was king of.

16. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

???? wow self delusinal again. i mention 109 and ki84 cathing 400mph and 520 mph respetivly stang"s. 190 i dont menchion running down anything.....

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

IMHO Golds have the best fighter in the game (190) and the best bomber in the game (He-177).

In a 190 on a 1v1, my least feared plane in a turnfight would be the tiffie. The only time I might get scared in a 190 is where a tiffie and a spit are on me (much like gryphn's 190 and zeke thing).

18. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Since the armor in the 190 is shaky anymore "DM" its not much to be feared anymore- unless its light most red planes can easily outurn it. Best plane in the game goes hands down to the spitfire- dont even lie guys- if it sucked so bad EVERYRED would just fly typhoons and f4u's.

he177? Not better than pe8- by a long shot.

19. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

About the Ki-84, I have an excerpt from World War II Combat Aircraft by Enzo Angelucci, Paolo Matricardi and Pierluigi Pinto.

"A precise idea of its performance was gained after the war, in the spring of 1946, when an aircraft taken to the United States underwent a lengthy series of tests and evaluations. With a fully loaded weight of 7,505 lb (3,400 kg) the aircraft reached 426 mph (687 km/h) at an altitude of 20,050 ft (6,096 m), [highlight]about 3 mph (5 km/h) faster and over 21 mph (35 km/h) more than those registered in identical conditions by a North American P-51D Mustang and a Republic P-47D Thunderbolt, respectively[/highlight]. These were two of the best American fighters."

My favorite plane right now is the Spitfire IX, more specifically the LF Spitfire IX. It has an answer for every situation: it is the king of low speed handling, it can out turn anything and it settles into a steep climb very easily.

190's, 109's, A6M's, anything gold: I can beat it in a Spitfire IX.

20. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Mmm, could it be that better gas was used (higher octane)?

I have certainly seen such a source and it was emphasizing on how Jap gas was inferior to the one used in US tests.

EDIT: Some quick 'Googling' said: Does anyone have any other performance data for the Hayate? Specifically tests performed in Japan during the war. I know that the Clark Field aircraft was tested in 1946 and attained a higher speed (427 mph) using higher octane fuel and a higher blower (supercharger) setting.

I'm not sure if it's the one I had come across in the past, it was quite some time ago.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005